eight.

That Girl: She's a Flirt.

“Hey, Kyungsoo, we are going to the café tonight right, to perform?” Baekhyun asked and took a huge bite of his sandwich. Kyungsoo nodded his head as he watched his two friends devour food like they haven’t seen it in a while. Baekhyun mumbled something but Kyungsoo couldn’t understand.

“Please swallow before you attempt to speak,” Kyungsoo reprimanded as he held a cup of water to his friend. Baekhyun smiled gratefully at him and gulped the water. “What did you say just now?” He asked and Baekhyun repeated his question. “Oh… about yesterday?” Kyungsoo blinked a couple of times. “I thought you and Chanyeol hyung said you saw everything that happened.” He stated and Chanyeol nodded his head.

“We saw what happened but we didn’t hear what had happened,” Chanyeol reiterated as he sipped his drink. “Why was her nose bleeding? Did you punch her or something?” Chanyeol snorted at his own joke. Baekhyun rolled his eyes and turned to look at Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo had a thoughtful look on his face. He didn’t know whether he should tell the two of them the truth or to fib about what had happened. Yesterday, Kyungsoo had been looking for Baekhyun and Chanyeol – they had disappeared on him, not telling him where they were going to meet for their class and Kyungsoo had been walking around the building’s entrance for a few times. He was about to head to his lecture hall when Yeonju had slammed onto his shoulder. The two of them would probably laugh at him if he told them how he had stuttered around Yeonju; he never stutters around people!

“Earth to Do Kyungsoo, are you there?” Chanyeol snapped his fingers in front of Kyungsoo’s eyes. He widened his eyes and leaned back. He was about to answer Chanyeol’s question when he felt the burning feeling that someone was staring at him. He slowly turned to look around the café when his eyes fell onto Yeonju. She was staring at him (though with what, Kyungsoo couldn’t figure out) and at that moment, his heartbeat increased slightly.

-

“Ah!” You snapped your fingers surprising Miyoung. She looked at you and furrowed her eyebrows. “Now I remember where I’ve seen him!” You muttered but it was loud enough for Miyoung to hear. She frowned and followed your gaze.

“You know him?” Miyoung asked when her eyes fell on to Do Kyungsoo, who happened to be looking at their table. When Kyungsoo turned to look at Miyoung, Miyoung raised one of her eyebrows and he blinked a few times before turning around to talk to his friends. “Do you know him, Yeonju?” Miyoung turned to look at you and you shook your head, a pout evident on your face.

“No; I remembered him from that one time we were at the café and there were these two guys that were going to perform.” You answered her and Miyoung frowned as she shook her head. She couldn’t remember seeing any of that… probably because she went out earlier than you, Miyoung concluded to herself. “Remember when I came into class with my nose bleeding? It was actually because of his shoulder… though I don’t think I can actually blame all of it on him,” You muttered. “It was my fault too.” You stated sheepishly as you gave her the short version of what had happened after you stormed out of the lounge area. Miyoung nodded her head as she took in your words. “Do you know who he is?” You asked her.

Miyoung bit her lips, hesitating whether or not she should tell you. You looked at her, blinking your eyes innocently. “Didn’t you just break up with Lay?” Miyoung tried to divert your attention from said man but you merely shrugged your shoulders as you continued to openly observe the man. He was sitting with his friends, who would occasionally stare at you. You would smile when they did, causing them to look away from you and talk animatedly with their friends. “I don’t think D.O’s your type, Yeonju. Things won’t work between the two of you.” Miyoung stated as she tried to ignore the way you were acting.

“D.O – is that his name?” You looked away from said man and stared at Miyoung; a wide smile was on your face. “That’s a really cute name.” You stated as you begin to eat your forgotten chocolate mousse.

“I don’t actually know him that well; I’ve heard stories about him though. He’s a really nice person; different from those ex-boyfriends of yours and he has certainly never been with any girls in the university.” Miyoung decided to just tell you what she knew because she knew one way or another; you were going to get what you wanted. “The only reason why he hasn’t been with any girls is because they put him too high on the pedestal; he’s basically the perfect man that has ever existed on this earth.” She explained and you nodded your head, listening to everything intently.

“I don’t get it though; why would no one go out with him?” You asked as you finished your last bite. Miyoung shrugged her shoulders.

“Like I said, I don’t actually know him that well but if you want, I could ask Luhan to help out. He knows a couple of people that takes the same course as D.O and his friends.” Miyoung said and you nodded your head eagerly.

“Thank you, thank you!” You exclaimed happily. You were about to say something when you felt like someone was staring at you. You turned your head to the left and your cheeks reddened when D.O gave you a small smile. You smiled to yourself and looked at your empty plate. Your heart was thudding against your chest; this was something that you definitely have never felt before. “Once you find out from Luhan what I need to know, tell me okay? I’ll treat you and your cousin to some fancy dinner or something.” You suggested. Miyoung merely nodded her head as she was still eating her food. You smiled at her, thankful that you had a friend like her. 


dumplingcheeks_'s corner
i debated a lot with myself about this chapter. it's shorter than the previous one, i think. lol. at times i'm frustrated at myself for not letting these two people officially be friends or something! anyways, I guess, things will sort of pick up after this? hmm, i'm not quite sure just yet. aaaaannnyyywaaaaayyyyyys, I actually lost my train of thoughts so I don't know what I was going to put here. Thank you to those who subscribed and commented so far! ^^ I always love reading your comments though I might not reply to you individually. C: 

ps: I like Baekhyun's heart. I'm going to do that to my fellow friends soon and watch them wonder what in the world I'm doing.
on the side note, I went through the chapter but I think there might be mistakes here and there.

oh, i made a new story... of some sort. It's not a story though - it's just a collection of drabbles for Princess Lulu... I mean, Lu Han! C: if you guys could check it out and leave feedbacks, it'd be much appreciated and loved! are you convinced now? ...here's some more to convince you.