seventeen.

That Girl: She's a Flirt.

Kyungsoo let his jaw drop slightly in awe. This was the first time he has ever stepped inside a place where everything seemed rather grand and wonderfully decorated. The seats were lined up perfectly and there were clusters of people here and there. Even though he was a performer, the only stage he had been was at the mini stage at the cafe. Kyungsoo eyed the stage and nodded his head slightly: the stage was vast and it definitely had a lot of space. Hopefully, we'll be able to perform on that stage soon.

"Kyungsoo!" 

Kyungsoo turned around, only to be greeted by his girlfriend (it still felt slightly weird to call her 'his girlfriend'). Kyungsoo blinked a couple of times as he stared at her attire. This was the first time he has ever seen her without any branded items on her person: Yeonju was wearing a customized shirt that had 'Kai & Sehun' written in the front in cursive words and there was a picture of the two of them dancing below the words. Not only that, she was also holding a banner in her hand. Kyungsoo tilted his head to the side and a smile crept on his face: 'SEKAI 5EVER' was written on it. He didn't fully understand it but  he felt somewhat proud that she was openly showing her support for her brothers. "Hi," Kyungsoo greeted her after a while.

Yeonju laughed merrily and stepped forward, giving him a side hug (one that made his heart thumping against his chest) and placed a kiss on his cheek. Kyungsoo could feel himself blushing and he glanced at her shyly. Yeonju grinned at him before holding his hand, pulling her to where she came from. Some people threw glances at the two of them but Kyungsoo completely disregarded them: he was more worried about meeting her brothers. He knew they had met before but... Kyungsoo shudders at the thought of how her brothers had given her 'the look' throughout the whole time he was with Yeonju. Kyungsoo hoped they would warm up soon.

"Nuna, where did you - oh, it's this hyung." Sehun furrowed his eyebrows when he saw Kyungsoo walking in with Yeonju. Sehun stared at the man who merely smiled at him and blinked a couple of times. He did not want to admit it but his nuna's boyfriend actually looked really good with his grey… is that a skull on his shirt? Sehun shook his head and continued to stare at his nuna’s boyfriend.

“Oh, this hyung,” Jong In threw his arm over his nuna’s shoulders, glancing at Kyungsoo. He felt slightly nervous under their stares but threw a smile to Jong In. “Nice attire, hyung.” Jong In gave him the once over and dropped his arm from Yeonju’s shoulder, heading towards Sehun. Kyungsoo blinked a couple of times. Did he just give me a compliment?

“…It really is nice,” Yeonju murmured as she turned her body slightly to see Kyungsoo. “You look handsome,” Yeonju said, resisting the urge to wrap her arms around him. Kyungsoo smiled at her compliment; Kyungsoo remembered how hard Chanyeol had laughed when he stepped out of his room earlier that night. Baekhyun, on the other hand, started taking out his camera and began taking pictures of Kyungsoo, claiming something about how Kyungsoo was dressing up for Yang Yeonju. That was partly true though; despite having her approach him and asking him to be her boyfriend, Kyungsoo wanted to look good for her and having her compliment his look for the night made him happy.

“You look different,” Kyungsoo blurted, “I mean, in a good way!” He quickly added when she raised one of her eyebrows at him. Yeonju laughed at him and tightened the hold she had on his hand. “It’s because I always see you in branded dresses and all… seeing you like this is a nice change,” Kyungsoo explained and Yeonju smiled; her cheeks felt warm and she cleared .

“Thank you; you don’t think it’s weird that I wear clothes like these?” Yeonju asked as she looked at her clothes and Kyungsoo shook his head.

“Simplicity could be a nice change at times.” Kyungsoo answered vaguely. Yeonju stared at him before nodding his head. “Out of curiosity, who is Kai?” He asked the question that had been bugging his mind. “Jong In?”

Yeonju nodded her head. “It’s some sort of nickname his fans made for him. I normally call him kkamjong but that only happens when I get annoyed at him which… only happens once in a blue moon!” Yeonju explained and Kyungsoo chuckled, nodding his head. “Anyways, this is for you; the boys will be the fifth to perform out of ten performances.” Yeonju handed the banner she had been holding and Kyungsoo grabbed it. “Let’s go to our seats: it’s about to start.”

Kyungsoo was amazed. No, to say he was just amazed that would be an understatement. He was swept from his feet. Kyungsoo was not a really good dancer and he could dance to save his life and what not but watching Sehun and Jong In dancing… they literally blew his mind away. He glanced at Yeonju who kept on screaming along with her brothers’ fans and continued to look at the two men on the stage. Even though it was just a rehearsal, Kyungsoo could feel the power and the gracefulness that was thrown in the performance [x]. 

Kyungsoo was still in the state of awe when Jong In and Sehun approached the two of them. Yeonju cheered happily for her brothers, throwing her arms around them, showering them with compliments and kisses. Sehun laughed as he hugged his nuna, rocking her from side to side. Jong In merely shook his head and wiped his face with the towel he was holding. He was sweating really badly and he definitely did not want to hug his nuna with how sweaty he was. He his lips and rubbed his towel over his hair, making it look really fluffy.

“Here you go,” Jong In looked up from his towel to see a bottle of water being held in front of him. His eyes travelled up the hand and landed on his nuna’s boyfriend. “You seemed thirsty.” He stated as he opened the bottle’s cap and handed the bottle to Jong In. He eyed it slightly before taking it from the man. “You were really great up there.” Kyungsoo stated. “Your brother, too,” He added as he glanced at Sehun who was now whining about how Yeonju should wipe his face and how he needed a shower badly.

“He’s always like that,” Jong In spoke up and Kyungsoo stared at him in confusion. He took a sip of the water and sighed inwardly. Kyungsoo furrowed his eyebrows. “Despite looking really cold, Sehun is actually a really big baby.” Jong In shrugged his shoulders as he continued to sip the water. “He’s really mischievous.”

“Ah, I see,” Kyungsoo nodded his head. He was somewhat confused by Jong In’s behaviour but being the person that he was, Kyungsoo decided to just go with the flow.

“Jong In, Kyungsoo, come on, we need to go and get dinner,” Yeonju called out, disrupting their conversation. Kyungsoo looked at her and smiled as he nodded his head. He picked up the banners Yeonju gave to him and waited for Jong In. Jong In stood up and gazed at Kyungsoo before nodding his head.

“I guess you’re not that bad after all, hyung.” Jong In patted Kyungsoo’s neck before walking over to Yeonju. Kyungsoo blinked a couple of times before smiling even wider. That means he won’t glare at me anymore… right?


OHMYGODHELP. I CANNOT EVEN. WHAT IS LIFE. WHAT IS AIR. KYUNGSOO LOOKED SO ASLJKSHKDHFGW0IET TODAY DURING SMTOWN SEOUL. these picture previews are going to make me weep in the corner. orz. I jelly with the gull that got to take picture with Lay too. But I'm loving all of the previews! Can't wait for the HD - I'm definitely going to weep like a madman. lol

Anyways, thank you for those who left comments on the previous chapter! I think that was the first time I have ever received a lot of comments on a single chapter! lol. THANK YOU! Please don't hurt me with a bacon, okay?! OTL. You guys are really adorable and I'm like smiling like a fool reading all the comments: I'm glad you enjoyed the previous chapter! I'm honoured that you think this story should get featured but there are far greater stories out there that deserves to be featured! thanks for all of your support though! :)

The reason why I chose Run & Gun because... I just love it okay. I was actually gonna use Time Control since i absolutely loved the dance moves (and Luhan was in it), but I decided against it. There will be a use of that in the future. I have all of these ideas in my head and I don't even know where I'm going to put it in the story! lol. AND AND AND. okay, it might not be much but at least we have Kaisoo moment at the end! Do you think Jong In has approved of their relationship? Anyways, hoped you enjoyed the update. 

ps: I'm sorry if I'm updating too fast or something - these ideas would not leave my head until I wrote it down! Do leave feedbacks and I don't know, if you wanna see something in the story, do tell me. lol. Until next time! /i forgot: I haven't gone through the chapter - there might be mistakes... so yeah.