nineteen.

That Girl: She's a Flirt.

You sighed for the umpteenth time that afternoon. Your three hours practical had gone by with a breeze and after reassuring a very concerned Miyoung (and Luhan) that you were perfectly fine, both of them hesitantly left you for their family event. On normal circumstances, you would have jumped at the thought of being around your best friends but after what happened that morning, you were not sure you were ready to see how wonderful Miyoung’s family treated her and seeing that Luhan and Miyoung were cousins, you were sure that Luhan’s parents treated him kindly too. You sighed once more and looked at the ground. You didn’t want to go home – it was still too early: 3.00pm and your brothers would not even be at home, you were sure of that. Lately you realized that even though your house was filled with a lot of workers, you still felt empty. You close your eyes and let out a sigh.

“You’re sighing a lot.”

You jerked slightly and opened your eyes, whipping your head to the side. You let out a sigh of relief when you realized that it was Kyungsoo. He had a slightly worried expression on his face but the small smile that was present on his face did not seem to falter. You smiled and scooted slightly, patting the space between you. Kyungsoo immediately sat down beside you; his cheeks tinged slightly when your thigh brushed against his jeans clad thigh.

“Did you just finish your lecture?” Kyungsoo asked as he stared at you. The expression you wore on your face worried him; the smile that you had… the warmth did not reach your eyes and the moment he stared into your eyes, he knew something was wrong with you. You shook your head and stared at him. Kyungsoo was starting to get nervous: you were always so chatty and seeing you down in the dumps was starting to eat him up.

“I had a three hours practical.” You stated before leaning closer to him, closing the remaining distance between the two of you. You hooked your arm with his and leaned against his shoulder, closing your eyes. You couldn’t explain it but being around him made you feel secure.

Kyungsoo frowned. Something definitely happened! He furrowed his eyebrows as he stared at you. He was new to this – Kyungsoo did not know what to do at times like this! The lessons he has been taking from Chanyeol and Baekhyun has yet to cover on what he was supposed to do at times like this! He frowned and took a deep breath before slowly inching his hand towards yours. You opened your eyes when you feel something warm holding your hand. You looked at your hand which was now in Kyungsoo’s and smiled slightly. “Just let me stay like this for a while.” You muttered and when you feel Kyungsoo nodding his head, you close your eyes and continued to lean against his shoulder, enjoying the calming effect he has on you.

“It seems like she looks happier than before… than when she was with you.” A man commented as he leaned against the wall. He looked away from the couple that was walking, hand in hand, talking about something that he had no interest in. “Why do you even want her?”

“She played with my feelings.” Another man hissed and the first man rolled his eyes.

“You were going to treat her like a toy too,” He pointed out. “I don’t quite understand you.”

“I did not ask you to come here to shower me with your stupid advices!” He all but hissed at the man. The man shrugged his shoulders and looked at him, disinterestedly.

“What do you want me to do?” He sighed.

“What you do best…”

After your little moment earlier, Kyungsoo claimed he wanted to bring you somewhere but before you could ask him where he was going to bring you; Kyungsoo immediately led you to the place. The journey to the ice cream parlor was not long and you were quite thankful that there were not a lot of people there except for a few couples that kept mostly to themselves. For the next two hours, Kyungsoo and you just sat at one of the tables, talking about everything and anything that crossed your minds – though you were somewhat thankful that Kyungsoo did not ask you why you acted the way that you did earlier. From the random conversations that the two of you had, you learned that his favourite colour was black, he is really skillful in Italian food and he wanted to try a lot of professions when he was slightly older.

Kyungsoo, on the other hand, felt relieved that he managed to see your real smile instead of the one that you had wore earlier that day. Although he was really clueless at the whole cheering people up, Kyungsoo was glad that his brain had not failed him earlier. Kyungsoo was not aware of what you liked and knowing how Chanyeol liked buying ice cream for his nuna whenever she was feeling depressed made him decide to bring you to the ice cream parlor the three of them frequented to.

“My brothers are picking me up soon,” You told Kyungsoo as the both of you stood outside the ice cream parlor. You pulled his jacket tighter, basking in the warmth that Kyungsoo had left and Kyungsoo’s natural scent (as well as the cologne he used). Kyungsoo had given you his jacket to wear when you expressed how cold it had been and how you had forgotten to bring your own jacket.

“They’re picking you up?” Kyungsoo asked as he eyed the jacket on you. He was never going to admit it out loud but you looked really well in his clothing. His eyes widened slightly at his own thoughts and he immediately shook his head, pushing those thoughts to the deepest part of his mind. Kyungsoo gulped the lump that formed in his throat before looking at your face.

Unbeknownst to Kyungsoo, you had been staring at him ever since he had started staring at his jacket. Your eyes lighted up with mirth and mischievousness. “Close your eyes.” You told him and Kyungsoo furrowed his eyebrows, looking at you curiously. You giggled at his expression and scooted closer to him. “Please, Kyungsoo?” You jutted your lower lip outwards, pouting and Kyungsoo blushed slightly before clearing his throat and nodding his head. You giggled quietly and Kyungsoo looked at you before slowly closing his eyes.

Kyungsoo did not know why he suddenly felt nervous. Maybe it was because of how close you were or maybe because he could not see what you were doing. A million thoughts raced through his mind and he could literally hear his own heart beating loudly against his chest: he was sure you could hear it too. Kyungsoo was about to open his eyes when he felt something soft press against his lips but before he could even register what it was, the soft sensation disappeared and Kyungsoo’s eyes shot open. They widened as big as saucers when you wetted your lips, grinning at him. “I- you- kiss,” Kyungsoo stuttered and started sputtering nonsense. You giggled at his expression and his antics before placing another kiss on his cheek, which caused him to stop for a moment before sputtering more nonsense.

“Thank you for everything today,” You told him – your phone beeped a couple of times and you knew, even without checking that the messages you received were from your brothers. Even though you seemingly looked calm outside, inside you were literally screaming with joy and excitement! His lips were as soft as they looked like! “Call me tonight, please?” You asked him and Kyungsoo opened his mouth before closing it a few times and settled on nodding his head. You giggled once more and headed towards your car.


HELLO! I got distracted a lot by D.O.’s duet with Ryeowook and the fancams were just aslksjgkslkjg amayjjang! So much so, I forgot to update the story. God lord, someone help me contain my feels for these 12 men! orz because I cannot already ;A; and OMG. WHAT IS THIS MAN DOING. skdgjhskjdfn HELP.

Anyways, I figured it could be a nice change to see a slightly down in the dumps Yeonju instead of her usual self! AND we have a YeonSoo moment up there! Is it bad that I ship these two people together?! Did you see what I did towards the end? He he he.

Any clues as to who those two people were? :B I decided to throw in the drama because I don’t know.

Do leave feedbacks and comments or whatever you feel like writing so long as you leave me something! I feel so hyped up about this chapter. Haha! What do you think is going to happen next? I would love to hear your thoughts on this! Shower me with your thoughts please.

PS: OH BLOODY HELL DID ANY OF YOU WATCH MAI BB LULU DANCING WITH BOA? FOR THE WHOLE TIME HE DANCED WITH BOA, I WISHED I WAS LUHAN! Lololol. But when he was on the floor, I totally wished I was the floor. OTL... experiencing identity crisis because of Ekso; I feel so freaking proud of Lulu and don’t even ask me why. 

PS: I wanted to update last night but I only fixed my internet this morning so... yeah. BAI-BAI.