twenty.

That Girl: She's a Flirt.

“Seriously, Kyungsoo?” Baekhyun guffawed as he held on to his stomach; his cheeks were starting to hurt now from the excessive laughing he had been doing the moment he heard the words that spilled out of Kyungsoo’s mouth. Chanyeol, who was beside him, shook his head but he too was laughing really loudly.

Kyungsoo sighed and shook his head lightly; at times like this, he questioned why he was friends with these two men. “It’s not even that funny, guys…” Kyungsoo pointed out. It really wasn’t funny and Kyungsoo was still trying to figure out why the both of them had found it so funny.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun stopped laughing abruptly before looking at each other and staring at Kyungsoo. Seeing Kyungsoo’s stiff posture and how he was furrowing his eyebrows made the two of them laugh some more. Kyungsoo sighed in exasperation before standing up. “Fine; if you guys want to laugh, you’re welcomed to do so.” Kyungsoo was about to walk away when Chanyeol pulled him back. Kyungsoo stumbled backwards and before he could even assess what was happening, suddenly he was back on the chair he had been sitting on a minute ago.

“Okay, we’re sorry. We’ll listen – we won’t laugh,” Baekhyun cleared his throat. All playfulness disappeared from his tone and he had a serious look on his face. On the other hand… Chanyeol was smiling widely – his eye twitching every now and then – his body shook slightly as he tried to contain his laughter. “Park Chanyeol!” Baekhyun hissed as he nudged his friend. Chanyeol cleared his throat and tried to put on a serious face.

Kyungsoo chortled quietly and shook his head. Baekhyun rolled his eyes but ignored what Chanyeol was doing. "Okay, long story short... Yeonju kissed you and all you could do was made a fool out of yourself?" Baekhyun had to clear his throat a couple of times to stop himself from laughing. You never change, Kyungsoo. "What's the problem again?"

Kyungsoo sighed as he ruffled his hair, making it messier than it already was. "But... she k-kissed me first!" Kyungsoo could feel his cheeks burning up. He had been trying to avoid saying the word 'kiss' because every time he said it, every thing that happened yesterday became fresh in his mind. "I'm just embarrassed; I couldn't even say anything to her afterwards. What if she thinks I don't like it?" Kyungsoo's eyes widened at his own sentence and Baekhyun and Chanyeol exchanged glances before smirking. You're hopeless, Kyungsoo.

"Ah... does that mean you liked kissing her?" Chanyeol's eyes were twinkling with mischief and Kyungsoo's jaw dropped slightly. He opened his mouth and closed it a couple of times before standing abruptly. He muttered something incoherent and rushed towards his door. The moment Kyungsoo disappeared into his room, Baekhyun and Chanyeol began to laugh some more, amused by the entire thing.

...

"Will Yeonju come tonight?" Baekhyun asked as he stared at the mirror in front of him intently, fixing his hair. Kyungsoo muttered a loud 'yes' as he began to fix his shirt. "How long have the two of you been together? A week?" Baekhyun asked and turned to look at Kyungsoo when he felt satisfied with how wonderful his hair looked like. 

Kyungsoo stared at Baekhyun for a few seconds as he pondered. "I suppose..." Kyungsoo stated as he went back to fixing his shirt. So far, the two of them had only gone on... two 'official' dates! Kyungsoo furrowed his eyebrows: that would mean the two of them had 28 more dates to go.

"That's surprisingly long." Baekhyun muttered but then shook his head. "Where is that Chanyeol? I told him to buy meat - I bet he's eating them right now!" Baekhyun pouted as he rubbed his empty stomach. Kyungsoo chuckled before walking over to his bag. He rummaged through the bag and took out a couple of snacks before heading over to Baekhyun, dropping them on his lap. Baekhyun jumped slightly, startled by the snacks and grinned as he picked them up. "You're a life saver, Kyungsoo! Thank you." 

Kyungsoo smiled at the older man before taking out his phone. He frowned when he realized that he had not receive any messages from you - you didn't even reply his last text! "You're going to burn a whole on your phone." Baekhyun spouted after a minute. Kyungsoo looked up from his phone and looked at Baekhyun.

"And you're not supposed to talk with your mouth full." Kyungsoo pointed out as he handed a couple of tissues to Baekhyun. "Yeonju hasn't replied my message." Kyungsoo stated. "Not that I'm worried or anything..." He trailed off when Chanyeol walked inside the room; hands empty. Baekhyun shook his head as he continued to eat the snacks.

...

Kyungsoo tried his hardest to keep his facial expressions at bay even though all he felt like doing at that moment was frown (and perhaps sulk when he was alone!). Halfway through performing, you were still not there. He had sent you another message and again, you did not reply any of his messages. He was starting to get worried; what if you actually thought that he did not like the kiss... what if you were avoiding him? It took his hardest not to gasp out loud and ruin the whole song. Just as he was about to convince himself that you were not going to show up at all, his eyes flew to the door the moment it opened and... just like that, relief washed over him and Kyungsoo had to stop himself from grinning too much.

You had an annoyed expression plastered on your face when you realized that there were no more empty seats in front and near the mini-stage. You sighed and looked around. "This day has been horrible and now I can't find a decent table?" You muttered in annoyance. Sehun chuckled at your attitude before placing both of his hands on your shoulders. You glanced up at him and tilted your head to the side. "Is this supposed to be comforting?" You asked him and Sehun chuckled once more. Jong In shook his head at the two of you but grasped your hand, dragging you towards an empty table when he found one.

"I didn't know he performs." Jong In commented as he stared at the stage. He didn't want to admit it but his nuna's boyfriend really looked different! Long gone the timid and shy Kyungsoo - the one on the stage was someone he did not recognize. It reminded him of how he was on stage. You nodded your head. "They sound really good."

"What's so good about that hyung," Sehun muttered under his breath but since he was sitting very closely beside you, you heard what he had said and shook your head. "They sound really good though." Sehun sighed as he dropped his arm on your shoulder. "Nuna, I'm hungry." 

You furrowed your eyebrows. "We ate before we left the house." You told him and Sehun frowned, pouting slightly. You cooed at him, patting his cheek. "Fine, how about ice cream?"

"Oh, nuna, I want ice cream too!" Jong In exclaimed, his eyes were still fixed on the stage. You nodded your head and called over Kris the waiter.

"Can I have a large bowl of ice cream please? Surprise us with the flavours." You told Kris who merely nodded his head, keeping his gaze on the three of you. He had heard of your brothers but this was the first time he had actually seen them in front of him. Most of the time, he had only heard the stories about how the three of you act and one thing was for sure... you had one of the weirdest family ever. But then again, who was he to judge?

You sighed as you continued to listen to your boyfriend performing. You gave him a small smile when he looked your way. Butterflies fluttered against your stomach when you remembered that you had stolen his first kiss yesterday. You giggled quietly to yourself and let out another sigh. The day had been absolutely horrible. You woke up that morning, really late because of a certain man who appeared in your dream and nearly missed your class that morning. On your way home, you had accidentally dropped your phone inside a bucket of water - you actually had no idea how that had happened or where the bucket had came from and by the time you realized what had happened, your phone was really dead. Not only that, you almost missed your boyfriend's performance if it wasn't for Sehun who somehow had let it slip that Luhan had called the house to remind you of the performance. It took you more than 30 minutes to get to the cafe, what with all the traffic jam and all. It was really frustrating. Up to this point, all you wanted to do was just cry but you were Yang Yeonju... you were never going to cry in front of these people.

"Every day, every night, I am missing you."

Once the final song ended, Kyungsoo bowed a couple of times and immediately rushed down the stage. The girls in front screamed when he stumbled slightly and Kyungsoo smiled shyly. He quickly made his way through the crowd of girls and headed towards your table. You smiled widely when Kyungsoo approached the table. "You came!" Kyungsoo grinned and you nodded your head. You took a deep breath and tried to control your waterworks. Somehow, listening to him singing a song like that... it made you nearly want to cry. "Hello, Jong In, Sehun." Kyungsoo greeted your brothers. He blinked a couple of times when he realized what those two were doing; the two of them were taking turns to feed each other the ice cream.

You stood up to stand beside him. Kyungsoo glanced at you and frowned; without even realizing what he was doing, his arms shot out and wrapped around your waist, pulling you to him. You let out a startled gasp but circled your arms around his waist too. This was the first time where he had initiated the hug and although you were frustrated with what had happened, being in his arms seemed to melt all of your problems away... 

"-OFF MY SISTER!"

that was until your brothers realized what Kyungsoo was doing.


Hello! Did you miss me? lol. Sorry it took so long to update this~ I have been busy with family events! Who knew they were so exhausting! Anyways, thank you for the wonderful comments on the last chapter! Hopefully I didn't disappoint any of you with this chapter~ there were some parts were I felt like it was boring but I liked some of the other parts - I have mixed feeling for this chapter! can you guess who shouted at the end? lol. There's always people ing these two. I do apologize in advance if there were spelling mistakes and grammar mistakes - as usual I have gone through the chapter. ;A;

Anyways, hope you enjoyed it! Feedbacks are welcome~

PS: I have this plot in my head that absolutely will not leave me alone! orz. Off to update the other story! C: