twenty two.

That Girl: She's a Flirt.

You tried your hardest to keep the frown from creeping on your face as you followed Kyungsoo and the director of Eden I Ville, silently – not quite listening to their conversation – as you looked around the place. It was rather spacious and it had a lot of rooms as well; not what you had expected, honestly. But one thing was sure; it had a rather welcoming and homey feeling to it. Despite so, you felt rather uncomfortable being in the place – you could not seem to put your finger on it - and as much as you would love to just call your driver and take you home (your eyes travelled to Kyungsoo who was talking animatedly with the director, Lee So-young), you decided to endure it for Kyungsoo.

“The kids are all waiting for the two of you,” The director stated as she smiled at the two of you. You gave her a small smile and nodded your head slightly as you watched her opening the door. You could feel yourself starting to get really nervous – you did not know what to expect. “If you have any troubles, their assistant teachers would be nearby but I’m sure you’ll do just fine, Kyungsoo. Too bad Chanyeol and Baekhyun could not come,” She sighed and Kyungsoo nodded his head. “Well, I’ll leave the two of you to these kids.” So-young wished the two of you luck and excused herself, scurrying away.

Kyungsoo opened the door and before he could step inside, your hand shot out to grab his shirt. Kyungsoo abruptly froze and slowly turned to look at you. 

"What is it?" Kyungsoo asked you as he closed the door and turned around to face you. 

You furrowed your eyebrows slightly before answering his question. "Kyungsoo, I really don't think me being here is a good idea." You stated and Kyungsoo blinked a couple of times as he continued to stare at you. "I know nothing about handling kids!" You exclaimed quietly. You really had no clue; even when you were younger, you always have maids and nannies to take care of Jongin and Sehun. You only started being their sister when Jongin and Sehun began to follow you around and that was when they knew what was right or wrong. Even though you were not quite listening to their conversation earlier, the thing that Kyungsoo said earlier in the car struck you at that moment. You were in an infants' house - meaning to say that most of the kids here were either really young, toddlers or babies. You shuddered slightly; you definitely do not know how to handle them.

"It's okay," Kyungsoo smiled softly at the panic stricken look on your face before grasping your hand. The edge of your lips tugged upwards slightly at his move. "It'll be fine; you've got me to teach you, haven't you?" He asked and his eyes widened slightly when your cheeks turned a slight shade of pink.  You didn't know why but hearing him say those words really made you feel happy. "We'll go together," Kyungsoo gave your hand a reassuring squeeze and just when you thought he was about to drop your hand so he could turn around and open the door, Kyungsoo merely used his free hand to open the door behind him and gave you a reassuring smile as the two of you walked inside the room.

...

Who were you kidding. 

Honestly.

You were so bad at this, it's not even funny anymore.

"Yeonju-ssi, the kid is not going to bite." An assitant teacher (whose name you did not even want to remember) jeered. You shot her a look before staring at Kyunsang who had his arms wrapped around your leg as he stared at you. "Can't believe Kyungsoo's girlfriend is really bad with these kids." She tsked 'quietly' to her partner as they continued to observe you.

The moment you had stepped inside the room, Kyungsoo was tackled with a lot of the toddlers. You were so surprised, you actually let out a small squeak and all of them stared at you (including the assitant teachers). When the kids saw you, they started throwing questions at Kyungsoo, who merrily laughed and answered all of their questions, patiently. After Kyungsoo got nearly all ten of them settled down, one boy walked over to you and started calling you 'mama' before latching himself onto your leg. 

"Cho Kyunsang, come here," The other assitant teacher called out but Kyunsang only spared her a glance before tightening the hold on your leg.

"No," He mumbled in his sweet little voice and somehow, even though you were in a rather awkward situation, you found him very adorable.

Kyungsoo chuckled as he stared at the situation in front of him. Truth be told, Kyungsoo actually expected you to bolt out of the infants' home once you had meet the kids but somehow, even though it was painfully awkward to watch you standing there clueless, Kyungsoo was really glad that you were doing something out of your comfort zone. His heart flutter at the thought of you going through this because of him.

Truth be told, Baekhyun and Chanyeol were not busy at all. Chanyeol's sister was not scheduled to arrive until later that night and Baekhyun was not on house arrest. Kyungsoo literally had to bribe them with Kimchi spaghetti so that Baekhyun and Chanyeol would not come to Eden I Ville. Kyungsoo actually had no idea as to why he thought it would be a good idea to spend time with you in Eden I Ville; although Chanyeol and Baekhyun managed to point out that and Kyungsoo quotes, "Deep down inside, you're definitely thinking of a future together with her. That's why you wanted to see how she is with kids!" unquotes. Kyungsoo shook his head as he dismissed the thought. 

"Do you need help?" Kyungsoo asked as he stood up from the floor, where he had been sitting with the kids. You nodded your head slightly and Kyungsoo smiled as he walked over to where you were. Instead of pulling Kyunsang away (like you thought he would), Kyungsoo sat near your leg, where Kyunsang had latched himself onto. "Don't you want to play with hyung?" Kyungsoo asked and Kyunsang shook his head. "Nuna needs to sit down, Kyunsang." 

"Mama!" Kyunsang repeated as he stared at you. Kyungsoo looked at you and you blushed slightly under his stare; even though the way he was looking at you was somewhat normal but the look in his eyes screamed something else - something different. "It seems that he really likes you." He stated the obvious and you sighed as you looked at the toddler. 

"Kyungsoo-ssi, just leave Kyunsang be!" The assitant teacher stated as she called Kyungsoo to help her take out the toys. You frowned slightly at that woman and gritted your teeth when the other assistant threw a smirk at you as Kyungsoo went to help the assitant teacher. "You're so strong, Kyungsoo~" You resisted the urge to roll your eyes and instead looked at the boy. 

"Kyunsang, can I sit down?" You asked him and he shook his head. "I can't?" He shook his head once more.

"Mama!" He raised his adorable little hands and tried to point at you. You kept quiet for a few seconds before widening your eyes in realization.

You cleared your throat. "Kyunsang, can mama sit down?" You asked him and Kyunsang giggled before dropping his hands from your leg. You slowly picked him up, keeping him far away from your body as you sat on the floor. You stared at Kyunsang who was giggling at you. 

"Yeonju, that's not how you hold a toddler," Kyungsoo hurriedly walked over to where you were sitting before pulling Kyunsang away from you and sat down beside you. Kyunsang kept on trying to reach for you and you flinched slightly whenever he would come close to you. You cringed when Kyunsang gripped your hair and started tugging on it. "Are you really uncomfortable? We could go home now," Kyungsoo stated when he saw your state. Your eyes widened and you immediately shook your head, causing Kyunsang to giggle.

You definitely did not want to ruin his day. Kyungsoo had gone to support your brothers so why couldn't you support him in doing something that he likes? You mused to yourself. That was when you came to a decision.

"Teach me, please." You told him.

...

"I'm sorry if this was not an ideal date place." Kyungsoo mumbled as he opened a water bottle and handed it to you. You thanked him and shook your head. The two of you were currently sitting outside of Eden I Ville's ground, watching the sunset.

"This place is really nice." You stated. It really was but you really felt uncomfortable. It reminded you... of yourself in some ways. "It's quite sad to know that parents actually just leave their babies here and there. Some of these kids are really wonderful and absolutely adorable." You explained; other than Kyunsang, Ha Yi and Jeromy seems to have taken a liking to you too. The three of them even started calling you 'mama' and Kyungsoo 'papa' - it was quite embarrasing (and to be honest, you actually liked the sound of that!). "Kyunsang, Ha Yi and Jeromy." You smiled and sipped your water.

Kyungsoo smiled at you before lacing his fingers with yours. "I think you'd make a wonderful mother." Kyungsoo stated and your eyes widened as you coughed. He immediately used his free hand to rub your back as you coughed slightly. As if realizing what he had just said, Kyungsoo's eyes widened too and he immediately began to sputter nonsense. "What I meant was- that was a compliment- I- well, you-"

Kyungsoo stared at you in surprise before closing his eyes, enjoying the feeling of your lips against his. His hand travelled from your back to the back of your neck as he slightly pressed his lips harder on yours. After a few seconds, Kyungsoo pulled back and looked at you; his cheeks felt aflame and he was somewhat surprised at his own moves. "You're too adorable." You giggled as you poked his cheek and sighed in content. Kyungsoo gave you a small smile as he draped his arm on your shoulder, pulling you to lean against him. 

"You know what I think?" You spoke up after a few minutes of being quiet. You heard Kyungsoo's slight hum and you continued to talk. "We should bring Sehun and Jongin here next time. I'm sure they'll love it here too." 


okay, so this did not turn out like how I had planned it. lol. Things don't always go as plan... or rather, I don't always stick to what I've planned! It was supposed to show how Yeonju is really awkward with kids and what not. Sorry if there were not a lot of YeonSoo moments ;A; and the Kyunsang I used is the same Kyunsang that appeared on SNSD's Hello Baby! He's an adorable litte kid :B I'm also quite sorry that there were not a lot of YeonSoo + kids moment! Maybe next time? Thank you to those who left comments and to new readers, HELLO! do drop by a few messages/comments every now and then :)

ps: do check out my Baekhyun story (shameless advertising)! It's about you, the master and Baekhyun, the pet! y-am-p. If you do check it out, do not forget to leave comments/feedback! Thank you!

side note: there might be mistakes. so yeah. i'm actually tired - worked for 10 hours today from 7 until 5. Extremely exhausted. but this just would not leave my mind so I had to write it down!