twenty four.

That Girl: She's a Flirt.

 

If there was one thing that Jongin hated more than his older sister’s suitors, it would probably be being stuck in a room, without having anything to do (read: in other words, Jongin was really bored out of his wits, restless and was currently under strict orders of being on bed arrest). His eyes travelled to the oddly shaped clock on the wall above the television in front of his bed and a sigh escaped his lips: today marked the second day of him being stuck in the hospital.

If it wasn’t for the fact that his Yeonju nuna had been crying her eyes out the day before, Jongin would have insisted on staying at home. Not only that, Sehun even managed to make him feel slightly guilty about wanting to leave the hospital by telling him how he had to call ‘that hyung’ because his Yeonju nuna would not stop crying at all.

He sighed as he picked at the threads that were visible on the blanket. “I really do feel fine.” Jongin said but a second later, he began coughing. After a minute or so of coughing, Jongin cleared his throat and glared at the ceiling above him. “Why does everything seems against me today?”

His phone beeped a couple of times and Jongin tore his eyes from the ceiling as he reached over to take his phone on the table beside his bed. A frown crept onto his face as he read the message from his nuna: “Jongin, nuna has a very important (last minute) tutorial to attend! L I’ll make it up to you later, baby!” and the frown deepened even more as he read the message from his brother: “Hyung, the teacher made us all stay back for extra lessons – I’ll visit you once I get all of these practices done. They gave us a lot of work to do! Ps: You also have a lot of work to catch up.”

“Now what am I going to do?” Jongin muttered to no one in particular. He was really excited to meet up with his sister and his brother; it felt odd, almost empty for Jongin. He was so used to being surrounded with familiar things and his siblings it felt weird to be all alone. Jongin looked at his phone and began to scroll through his contacts, finding a person he could hang out with. He was about to give up when his eyes fell on to a rather familiar name. “Should I?” Jongin bit his lower lip as he contemplated his decision before shrugging his shoulders. “Here’s to hoping he is free.”

Twenty minutes later, Kyungsoo slowly strolled inside the room, carrying two lunchboxes in his hands. Jongin beamed at him (making Kyungsoo’s steps faltering slightly). “Oh, hyung! You’re here!” He greeted happily. Jongin felt relieved; he was actually quite sure that his nuna’s boyfriend would have declined the offer to visit him. Jongin was starting to feel really uncomfortable with the young nurses that kept on visiting his room for stupid reasons even though it was obvious as to why they were there. His eyes fell on the boxes that were on Kyungsoo’s hands. “You brought food too!”

Kyungsoo nodded his head, smiling at how happy Jongin sounded before taking a chair and dragging it beside the bed. “Err… I actually cooked this; it’s nothing special.” Kyungsoo stated sheepishly as he sat down. Jongin raised one of his eyebrows and looked curiously at the boxes in his hand. Kyungsoo handed one of the lunchbox to Jongin and Jongin stared at the warm box in his hands. “It’s Kimchi spaghetti; I actually realize that I have no clue as to what you like so I just whipped that up.” Kyungsoo explained.

Jongin nodded his head and began to open the box. The smell that wafted through the air made his stomach grumble and when Kyungsoo stared at him with his beady eyes, Jongin felt slightly embarrassed. His cheeks turned a slight hue and he cleared his throat as he looked at the spaghetti. “Thanks, hyung.”

Kyungsoo beamed and began to open his own box. He was about to eat it when Jongin moaned, causing Kyungsoo to choke on his own saliva. His eyes widened as he stared at Jongin. “W-what is it?” Suddenly, Kyungsoo felt somewhat nervous – he knew he wasn’t that much of a cook but he was good enough to know that it will never cause any harm to people… unless Jongin was allergic to kimchi. “Are you allergic to Kimchi? Or cheese?” Kyungsoo gasps.

Jongin shook his head and swallowed the food in his mouth. “This is so good!” He chirped as he began to gobble the food. Kyungsoo stared at him in shock. Jongin nodded his head. “Really good,” He added with a mouthful. “And you actually made this?”

Kyungsoo let out a relieved sigh. “Thank goodness; I wouldn’t want you to stay in the hospital longer than you already are. Yeonju is really worried about you,” He stated as he nodded his head and began to eat his food. “Between the three of us; that is, my roommates and I, I’m always the one who cooks. I do not trust those two to be in the kitchen. Last time I let them in the kitchen, they finished all of the ingredients and the food that they made went to waste as well.” Kyungsoo shuddered at the memory.

Jongin chuckled and nodded his head. “That’s great… I think.” He said after a while and continued to his food. As he quietly ate the kimchi spaghetti (bless the lord for making his sister choose a man that can actually cook), Jongin realized one thing: maybe, just maybe, Kyungsoo was perfect match for his sister.


As usual, mistakes might be made here and there. Holy , my feels cannot be contained. Happy Chuseok everyone! Luhan looks so ing adorable yet his Chuseok message made me want to weep and hopefully he'll spend his chuseok holidays wonderfully with whoever in EXO that's not going home! lol. ANYWAYS, I'm only starting to get chummy with all of these boyxboy thing so mnyeh, this wasn't much of a real KaiSoo but at least, it's KaiSoo! :B and hehe, at least Kai is actually accepting Kyungsoo ^^ 

thanks for subscribing and commenting! much love.