three.

That Girl: She's a Flirt.

“Yah, Do Kyungsoo, what are you staring at?”

Kyungsoo, who had been staring intently, observing someone, immediately turned his head towards the voice that disturbed his concentration. His big eyes stared at the person in front of him: it was his best friend, Baekhyun. “What?” Kyungsoo stared at him in confusion. Did Baekhyun ask him a question just now?

Baekhyun stared at the younger man, shaking his head slowly. Instead of answering his question, Baekhyun turned to look at the ground floor, searching for the thing that had caught Kyungsoo’s interest. Nothing; the place seemed empty. Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows and looked at Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo sighed in relief inwardly.  He knew Baekhyun well enough to know that if he ever found out why he had been observing someone, Baekhyun would not stop until all of his curiosity is gone. Baekhyun was the type that questions everything until he was very satisfied.

“What were you staring at? You were concentrating really hard. The only time I ever see you with that expression is when you sing.” Chanyeol pointed and Baekhyun nodded his head in agreement. Kyungsoo blinked slowly; had he been so into his observation that he had not realized that both of his best friends were there? Chanyeol easily towered over the two and glanced at the ground floor, his eyes searching for something interesting. A few minutes later his eyes finally landed on someone. “Hey!” Chanyeol pointed his finger in one direction.

“What?” Baekhyun headed over to where Chanyeol was standing and followed to where he was pointing at. “Hey; that’s Yeonju,” Baekhyun said excitedly. “That is Yeonju right? Besides Miyoung?” Baekhyun asked Chanyeol. Chanyeol merely stared at him as if he had another head and Baekhyun chuckled sheepishly.

“Who’s that?” Chanyeol asked to no one in particular. Kyungsoo slowly made his way to where the two were standing and leaned forward to look at what they were looking. His eyes fell onto the figures his best friends were talking about.

“Ugh, isn’t he that guy that thinks he’s better than all of us just because he’s rich and people falling over him because of his dimples?” Baekhyun asked. “I think he’s Yeonju’s latest boyfriend.” He squinted to get a better view and nodded his head. “I don’t quite know his name but most of the girls here refer to him as Yeonju’s or Lamborghini.” He stated. “Mainly because he drives a Lamborghini.” Baekhyun added when the two of them shot him confused looks.

Kyungsoo continued to stare at the figures before turning around to face his friends. “Come on, let’s go eat. I’m really hungry.” He patted his stomach. Baekhyun shrugged his shoulders and Chanyeol nodded his head. “Where are we going to eat?” Kyungsoo asked.

“Can’t you cook for us? I miss your spaghetti,” Baekhyun stated and Chanyeol nodded his head in agreement. Out of all the spaghettis they have tasted, Kyungsoo’s was the best out of all! His mouth watered with the thought of it.

“Fine; let’s just go back to the dorm.” Kyungsoo smiled at his friends who clapped their hands happily. The three of them headed towards the building where their dorm was situated. Kyungsoo was lost in his train of thoughts as he recalled how they became friends. Baekhyun and Chanyeol were both older than him and they had gone to the same school together. Due to the fact that Kyungsoo had skipped a grade, he was able to be in the same class as Chanyeol and Baekhyun. They were classmates for more than ten years now; although all of them were majoring in different courses, they always had time for each other.

“Are you guys going to Yeonju’s party this weekend?” Chanyeol asked, pulling Kyungsoo from his train of thoughts. Kyungsoo furrowed his eyebrows slightly as he stared at Chanyeol. Did he hear him correctly? “I said ‘are you guys going to Yeonju’s party this weekend?’” Chanyeol repeated his question.

Baekhyun frowned. “Since when are we invited?” Kyungsoo nodded his head in agreement.

“Weren’t you there when Suho hyung told us about the party?” Chanyeol asked Baekhyun but then shook his head. “Wait, you woke up late that morning. And you went to see your lecturer about your thesis.” Chanyeol answered his own question.

“Why would she want to invite us?” Kyungsoo ask warily. He had a good point though; the three of them didn’t know Yeonju personally – only heard stories about her from the other students in the campus. Baekhyun nodded his head. He was wondering the same thing too.

Chanyeol shrugged his shoulders and ruffled his messy hair. “Well, she didn’t just invite the three of us. She invited the whole campus.” He stated. Kyungsoo stopped in front of his door and whipped out his card. “She’s rich, what does she care. So are you guys going?”

Kyungsoo pushed his door open. “I don’t think so; I don’t do parties, hyung.” Kyungsoo shook his head. “And besides, she doesn’t even know us. I rather spend my money on something useful… like Kimchi! Than going to her birthday party. I doubt she’ll even notice.” Kyungsoo stated as he headed to the kitchen. “Oh, I still have Kimchi.” He uttered as he rummaged through his fridge.

“I have a group discussion,” Baekhyun sighed. As much as he wanted to attend the party, the group discussion was far important. “And Kyungsoo and I also have to perform that night, in the café.” Baekhyun pointed out and Chanyeol nodded his head as he threw his bag on Kyungsoo’s sofa and flopped down beside his bed. Baekhyun strode to the kitchen and began looking for something to drink.

“So it’s settled then; we’ll just wish her a happy birthday.” Chanyeol exclaimed. Kyungsoo nodded his head as he began to take out the kimchi from the container and began cutting it. “Kimchi spaghetti~”


dumplingcheeks_'s corner
Thank you for the comments! C: some of your questions have been answered in the chapter! lol. I can't say much without disclosing a lot of things xD but thank you for the support and the subs (I know it's not much but I've over 50 subs for this story; whoa, thank you!)! I can't wait until these two people finally meet! Anyone guessed who Kyungsoo was staring in the beginning? Feedbacks are welcomed! Silent readers are welcomed as well. Though, it'd make me happy to read what you think of the story so far C: 

ps: sorry if there are any grammar mistakes and all; I haven't gone through it all just yet.

I just had to share these. lol. Why is Kyungsoo so freaking adorable? Marry me already! :C
Baekhyun be creepin in the last gif.
(credits for the gifs goes to the owner)