twenty five.

That Girl: She's a Flirt.

 

To say that Kyungsoo did not have a clue as to how he had ended up in the Yang’s grand kitchen – an apron tightly wrapped around his waist, maneuvering around the kitchen as he tried to find ingredients all the while reprimanding his two friends not to do anything careless – would be a total lie. To say he was surprised, that would be the understatement of the year; Kyungsoo feels like Yeonju is always full of surprises – on normal circumstances, Kyungsoo hated anything that came in surprises because he liked things under the palm of his things but he finds that being with Yeonju, he never minded it at all. As the days passes by, Kyungsoo realizes that he learns something new about Yeonju.

Like today for instance; how had he ended up in this predicament? Kyungsoo slowly stirred the sauce in the pot. Ah, he remembered now. It all happened a day after Jongin had been released.

(More like had begged his sister to do something about it.

Nuna, please, please, please, please,” Jongin begged as he jutted his lower lip and made it tremble. “You can ask Kyungsoo hyung! I’m fine – I am fine, right Kyungsoo hyung?” Jongin turned to look at the unsuspecting male, whose eyes went wide as he stared at the two siblings in front of him. He tugged the collar of shirt slightly and nodded his head.

“I- I suppose.” Was all he had managed to say.

Sehun snickered behind him. “Nuna, Jongin looks pathetic – let’s just get him out of the hospital.”

“But!” Yeonju was fighting a losing battle – Kyungsoo noted that she was always fighting a losing battle whenever it involved her little brothers.

Jongin slowly wrapped his arms around his nuna’s waist and leaned against her body. “Please, nuna. I hate this place – it’s cold, it’s empty – I hate it. Please?”

Yeonju tried to look at Kyungsoo for help but he merely smiled at his girlfriend. After spending a day with Jongin in the hospital, he wasn’t surprised why the younger man wanted to be at home. Yeonju sighed before nodding her head. “Okay, fine; let me settle things first. I’ll get you out of here, Jonginnie.” )

Sundays were usually the days where the ever diligent Do Kyungsoo becomes a lazy . Whenever he was not volunteering on a Sunday, Kyungsoo would always lounge around in his dorm, a pizza box on top of his lap as he flipped through the channels lazily but this Sunday was different. He had been woken up by his phone ringing incessantly and the next thing he knew, he was in the Yang’s kitchen with Baekhyun and Chanyeol, making breakfast. Although the latter between the three were merely giggling at everything that amazed them (which were pretty much nearly everything for the Yang’s had things their small dorm kitchen did not have).

“How did I get rope into doing this?” Kyungsoo muttered to no one in particular.

“Because Jongin wouldn’t shut his mouth about how good your food was,” Sehun’s voice startled Kyungsoo and he nearly dropped the wooden spoon inside the pot. His wide eyes caught sight of Sehun, who was leaning against one of the doors to the kitchen, looking at his with mirth? In his eyes.

Kyungsoo still wasn’t quite sure where he stood with Sehun. He knew he was in Jongin’s good books (or at least he hoped he was!) but with Sehun, he felt like they were playing tug of war and Kyungsoo didn’t really want to thread on thin ice. “What do you mean?” He asked carefully, still keeping his eyes on the younger man.

Sehun shrugged as he headed towards the fridge and took out a glass of orange juice. “Nuna was sad that Jongin got to taste your homemade cooking. Nuna can’t cook to save her life and I guess she was jealous… or something.” Sehun shrugged once more and sipped his orange juice. Kyungsoo nodded his head and turned to look at the pot. Sehun his lips and gripped the glass in his hands a tad bit tighter. The conversation that he had with Luhan rang in his ears and he groaned silently.

(”You’ve got to give him a chance.” Luhan stated slowly as he pushed the bubble tea towards the younger man and sipped his own iced coffee.

“I don’t want to.” Sehun muttered childishly.

“You’ve got to start somewhere,” Luhan reiterated carefully. “It took you a while to talk to me, didn’t it?”

Sehun rolled his eyes as he reached for his bubble tea. “Because you’re an annoying leech.” He joked with a straight face and Luhan snorted before shrugging his shoulders.

“Still; that’s beside the point. You gave me chance, why can’t you give Kyungsoo a chance too?” Luhan asked.

Sehun sighed as he looked out the window. “Because you’re not trying to take my sister away from me.”

Luhan smiled despite the situation and patted the younger man’s hand lightly. “Give him a chance; Kyungsoo’s not like your sister’s ex-boyfriends. He’s really nice, too nice.”

Sehun didn’t say anything afterwards but Luhan heard him mumble something along the lines of ‘that’s what I’m afraid of’.)

 He was going to regret this – he really was but Luhan’s words were playing repeatedly in his mind and he sighed.

“H-hyung, can I help you?” Sehun mumbled quickly and when Kyungsoo turned to look at him with his beady eyes, Sehun flushed slightly and shifted his gaze away from the older man’s gaze.

“Excuse me?”

Sehun resisted the urge to roll his eyes and scowl at the older man. He was well aware of two extra pair of eyes that were glancing curiously at Kyungsoo and himself. He mumbled something under his breath and Kyungsoo stared at him in confusion. He dragged out a sigh and cleared his throat. “D o y o u n e e d a n y h e l p?

“Oh… Oh. Sure!” Kyungsoo smiled apprehensively. This wasn’t how he wanted to bond with his girlfriend’s brother… but knowing how Sehun had been treating him ever since they had met, Kyungsoo decided this was close enough and nodded his head. “Sure.”

 


 

HELLO, MY LOVELY READERS!

Sorry that I haven’t been updating this since… last month. Oh my goodness; I’ve been so busy and caught up with life ;A; but I hope this suffices? I was going to write longer but I decided to cut the chapter into two and I suppose the next one will focus on what happens after this and more family+BaekChanSoo moments? And then the next will be a sehun-centric chapter? Or something like that. Hopefully you enjoyed the update! :-D

Ps: as usual, mistakes are here and there! D: Sorry for the mistakes

Another ps: my new OTP: Kyungsoo + Shades | aklsfhslgdkhsl the BTS for the recycle shoot that he had with KrysBer and BaekHo – I DIED AND CAME ALIVE AND DIED AGAIN ALL THE WHILE LOOKING AT THE VIDEO! DO KYUNGSOO YOU WILL BE THE REASON AS TO WHY I WILL NEVER HAVE A BOYFRIEND—I’m done. Lol. This is what I have to deal with-- I will be single until I die with 1000 cats.

Happy 200 days with EXO, everyone! Can't believe it's been 200 days since the boys debuted :') Have a pleasant day! (or night?)