twelve.

That Girl: She's a Flirt.

"yes."

You sighed in happiness as you recalled the first word that left out of his mouth yesterday. The rest of what he had said fell on deaf ears for you were beyond happy. But at the back of your mind, you knew he had said something along the lines of "let's give this a chance... if it doesn't work out after a month, we'll agree to end this okay?" or something like that. It didn't matter what he said because you were going to do everything it takes to make him fall for you. You would even walk the extra mile for him! Not only that, you were Yang Yeonju, the girl that never falters with her decision. 

"Are you even listening to me, Yeonju?" Miyoung exclaimed in exasperation. You blinked a couple of times as you were brought out of your train of thoughts and stared at Miyoung. Luhan, who was sitting across of you, stiffled his laughter. Miyoung shot him a glare and Luhan cleared his throat and pretended to be interested in his nearly empty cup of Taro bubble tea. "You didn't even listen to a word that I say... did you?" She asked and you shook your head, feeling somewhat guilty for not listening to your best friend. But a part of you was glad that you didn't listen to her because you knew she was going to lecture you again... like how she usually does whenever you get yourself a new boyfriend. "Do Kyungsoo is a really nice man, Yeonju. Please don't play around with him." Miyoung sighed and you frowned.

"Are you saying that I'm not nice?" You asked as you straightened and stared at her. Miyoung shook her head as she rubbed her temple, sitting on her seat beside Luhan. "Then?"

Miyoung looked at Luhan for help - nothing she would say could make you stop. Luhan cleared his throat and placed the bubble tea on the table. "What Miyoung nuna was trying to say is that you have the tendency to live up to your reputation as the playgirl of the century." Luhan stated the obvious. "What she also meant to say is that, you are nice - you really are! - but you tend to come off as really demanding..." Luhan turned to Miyoung. "Is that it?" He asked and even though the situation was serious, you could not help but laugh at how funny the scene in front of you was. Miyoung nodded her head, a tight smile on her face. Luhan shrugged his shoulders and turned to look at you. "Don't worry about it, Yeonju nuna. I support you whole-heartedly."

"Aish, this kid!" Miyoung swatted Luhan's arm lightly. "You're not supposed to encourage her!" She scolded and Luhan blinked a few times, glancing at you for help. You chuckled and stopped Miyoung from swatting him. 

"Stop bruising your cousin, Miyoung." You told her and Miyoung harrumphed playfully before crossing her arms. "I know you think I'm crazy for doing this but I really have a good feeling about him. But please let me just try the one month thing." You pouted and Miyoung took a deep breath before slowly nodding her head. She had already lost the battle before it even begun. You beamed and clapped your hands. "Thank you! You've always approved of my past relationships - except for Lay's maybe - but yay," You stated happily and took out your phone.

"Who are you texting, nuna?" Luhan asked as he peeked over your phone. "Oh, you have his number now?" Luhan chuckled when you began talking about how you had asked for his number and demanded that he should put his number in your phone. You're definitely a determined girl, Yeonju nuna.

-

"WHAT."

"OMG. SOMEONE CALL THE AMBULANCE. DO KYUNGSOO LOST HIS MIND."

Kyungsoo rubbed his temples as he tried to remind calm. "Will the both of you keep quiet please?" Kyungsoo asked when a couple of people stared at the three of them. Kyungsoo immediately pulled his friends' arms and headed towards his dorm. He was thankful he didn't break the news to them earlier in class. God only knows what they would have done... knowing his friends, Kyungsoo was pretty sure the both of them would end up flipping tables and screaming odd sentences like they were doing now. Once Kyungsoo reached his dorm, he shoved his best friends inside.

"You're going out with Yang Yeonju, did I hear that correctly, Chanyeollie?" Baekhyun asked as he skipped over to Chanyeol. Chanyeol nodded his head profusely. 

"I heard the same too! Is this a dream? Maybe it is a dream!" Chanyeol stated to himself but it was loud enough for everyone to hear and Kyungsoo shook his head. How was he friends with these two again? he thought to himself.

"It's not a dream," Kyungsoo pointed out as he poured himself a glass of orange juice. "I said yes to her." Kyungsoo stated, opting to leave the 'one month trial' thing from his friends. "Why is it so hard to believe anyways?"

"Why, he asks!" Baekhyun exclaimed. "You do realize that this is the first time you have accepted any confessions?!" Baekhyun pointed out. "Our Do Kyungsoo is finally getting himself a girlfriend! This calls for a celebration!" He shouted as he whipped out his phone. Chanyeol nodded his head in agreement. Kyungsoo shook his head and snatched the phone from Baekhyun's hands.

"No celebration is needed. We have a test tomorrow and we need to study tonight." Kyungsoo reminded and Baekhyun pouted. "Now, do you want me to make dinner or...?"

"Kimchi spaghetti!"

-

"Nuna," Sehun called out when you stepped inside the house. Even though you were only away for half of the day, you had missed your brothers terribly. You greeted him with a large smile and a kiss on the forehead. Someone poked your sides and you turned around to see your brother, Jongin. He wrapped his arms around you and gave you a tight hug before sitting beside Sehun. "Is it true?"

You blinked at your brothers. "What is?" You took off your coat and let it hang on the sofa before moving to the empty sofas in front of your brothers. 

"That you have a new boyfriend." Jongin stated as he narrowed his eyes at you. 

Your mouth formed a small 'o' and you nodded your head. "Yes, he's really nice." You told them and both Sehun and Jongin resisted the urge to roll their eyes. That was the same thing that you have said for most of your ex-boyfriends.

Sehun sighed. "Nuna, you're not supposed to go out with a guy that you claim is really nice." Sehun reprimanded and you furrowed your eyebrows. "Is he rich? Which company does his family own?" He asked.

You shook your head. "Just for the record, I was the one who asked him out, my lovely brothers." You told them and they stared at you in confusion. That was a first. Normally, most of your boyfriends had asked you out - some even went to the extent of trying to win over your brothers first but they were picky and your brothers never approved most of them. "He makes me feel different, okay?"

The three of you were quiet afterwards. That was until Jongin broke the silence. "So, when can we meet him?"


Dumplingcheeks_'s corner
THANK YOU FOR THE COMMENTS FOR THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER! <3 lol, I was literally smiling and laughing at all of the comments. To the new readers, welcome! I hope you enjoyed the story so far. This chapter was just a bunch of everything. I missed our maknae hence the reason why they appeared at the end of the chapter x) If you have any questions or if there's something you don't understand, drop your questions on my wall or down below or here. Random Baekyeol moment. 

PS: I have nothing against tall guys. lol. My family consists of tall people. Yeonju, in my head, is slightly shorter than Baekhyun. Baekhyun compared to Chanyeol is... well, lol. And as usual, I haven't exactly gone through the chapter thoroughly. So there might be a few mistakes here and there. Thank you for the support! Don't forget to leave your comments, yeah?