Picture! Picture!

Back Off! She's Mine! (A Sequel to When Jaejoong lost his PHONE!)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR’S POV

 

As soon as they were all in the waiting room, Yoochun, Junsu and Yunho fitted themselves on the available couch.  Changmin just can’t take it anymore and began to whine.

 

“Hyuuuuuunnngggg!!!!!! Can we take this off already! Argggghhh… It’s really embarrassing to wear this!” Changmin said as started tugging his jacket.

 

Jaejoong faced him and just glared at the maknae. He gave him that TAKE-THAT-OFF-AND-YOU’LL-DIE-SOONER-THAN-YOU-EXPECTED look.

 

“Wha-? What the?” Changmin said and looked at the rest of the DBSK members. They just stared at him, shrugged their shoulders and slumped into the sofa.

 

‘Aish! I’ll die just because of this jacket? Arrggghhh… Nevermind!’ Changmin just scratched his head and gave up.

 

Jaejoong was walking towards Dara, who was busy talking with her younger brother, when they suddenly heard noises coming from outside of the room. All of their heads turned towards the door.

 

JAEJOONG’S POV

 

“What’s the commotion?” I was about to open the door when I heard noises coming from outside, stopping me.

 

“Yah! Yah! Stop pushing!” My forehead creased recognizing the voice. Kwon Jiyong.

 

“I want to talk with her! Get out of the way!” Another voice came. What the? Donghae?

 

“Stand aside, hyung!”

 

“Sunbaenim, let us pass!”

 

Huh? Just how many of them are outside?? Won’t they ever give up? I already posted a note outside! Can’t they read? Talk about idols. Tsch. Doesn’t even understand simple English!

 

But as I was just about to grab the doorknob, silence came. Now they understand, huh.

 

Hmmm… I think they know now the territory they’re trying to trespass. Tsch. Poor guys. Better stay dreaming.  I was about to go back when I heard someone grabbed the doorknob. What the?

 

"What are you doing here? Have you not read the note?" I said irritatedly, blocking their way, crossed my arms in front of my chest and glared at each of them.

 

“What note?” Jiyong said and he looked at the door. What the? Where is it?

 

“I don’t see a note.” He’s answer irritated me. ARRGGGHHH!!!! What should I do with these guys?????!!!!

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

Jae continued to stare at the innocent looking Jiyong. After several seconds, he eyed the rest of the guys who are present.

 

“Who removed it?” Jae said in a threatening voice.

 

Mir looked at the crumpled paper his hands and gulped. ‘He better not see this with me.’ Mir thought and hid it behind his back.

 

“Hyung, I want to talk with her.” Donghae said in a determined tone.

 

“Me, too.” Wooyoung, Kevin, Ren, and Jinwoon said at the same time.

 

“Us, too.” Seungho, Lee Joon, G.O. and Mir chorused.

 

“We want a picture with her!” Jaehyo and P.O. demanded.

 

Jaejoong was biting his lower lip trying to suppress his irritation.

 

“There’s something I need to tell her!” Jiyong said at the last minute.

 

And soon all of them spoke at the same time, trying to demand to let them see her. Jaejoong’s irritation meter was already at its peak. It will only need another few seconds for it to blow up.

 

Jiyong stepped forward. ‘Ok! That does it!’ Jaejoong thought and was about to shout when…

 

DARA’S POV

 

I got curious about whoever was outside. I wonder what was the commotion was about. Jae approached the door but didn’t even open it. I was about to get it when the door suddenly opened.

 

But I can’t see anything! Jae immediately blocked our view! What the?

 

“Jae? Who is it?” I asked creasing my forehead.

 

I saw Jaejoong’s shoulders relaxed. Was he tensed?

 

“No one. Just irritating ants wanting to steal some sugar.” Jaejoong said.

 

“Noona!!!!!” I heard MBLAQ shouted.

 

But I still can’t see them. With Jaejoong’s tall frame, he’s completely blocking me.

 

“Jae, step aside.” I said behind him.

 

“No, Jagiya.” He replied without even looking at me. Wha-?

 

“Jae, step aside.” I said again. Why is he letting me see them? Argghhhh…

 

No Answer.

 

Ok! I admit I’m happy with him being possessive. I find it really cute. And the way he revealed it? Haha. That was way too cute. I never expected that he would do that.

 

But this? This is too much!

 

“Jae, step-aside!” I said now gritting my teeth and emphasizing each word. He glanced at me and just shook his head. He went back inside, took an available chair and sat at the center of the room with his hands in front of his chest.

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

Dara turned back her attention to the guys at the door.

 

“Hi, Dara.” Jiyong greeted.

 

“Oppa?!” Dara said.

 

‘What the? Oppa? Oppa?????????!!!! She’s calling him oppa??????!!!!!!’ Jaejoong thought and squinted his eyes.

 

“I just want to-“

 

“Ehem!” Jiyong wasn’t able to finish what he was about to say when Jaejooong faked a cough.

 

Jiyong realized it and just glared at Jae. ‘Why you…’

 

“Noona!! Noona!! Can we take a picture with you???” Jaehyo and P.O. immediately exclaimed.

 

“Huh? Sure. Why not?” Dara immediately agreed.

 

But before they could even take a photo, Jae spoke.

 

“Take a photo here inside. In front of me.” Jae said demandingly.

 

Dara just shrugged her shoulders and lead the guys inside. “Come inside, everyone.” She smiled at them.

 

‘Omo! she smiled!’

 

‘Aaaahhh… That smile!’

 

‘My heart’s fluttering! Smile more, noona!’

 

All of them went inside, with MBLAQ being the last. Mir immediately put the crumpled paper inside his pockets before Jaejoong sees it. ‘I’m damned if he’ll see this with me!’

 

When the two Block B members already stood in front of the glaring Jae, they immediately said. “Noona!! Let’s take a picture!” readying their camera.

 

Dara stood between the two of them and posed for a picture.

 

After taking several shots…

 

“That’s enough! Now, scram!” Jae said in a deadly voice. The two gulped, bowed at everyone and thanked Dara for her time.

 

The two members were happy being able to get a picture with their favorite noona.

 

“Hey! Let’s see the photos!” Jaehyo excitedly said and they both browse the photos while walking. They’re forehead creased ta every photo. They’re completely unsatisfied.

 

They expected to see only three people in the photos. But instead, there were four.

 

Jae was present in every photo. He tried to fit himself in each one. Every photo revealed a glaring Jaejoong, a scowling Jaejoong, a cute Jaejoong, and a Jaejoong posing with a V sign behind them.

 

“Hyuuuuuuuuunnnggg!!!!!!!!!!!!” They both shouted in their thoughts.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, Guys..

An update!!!!

I'm really getting rusty updating only once a week..

Arrrgggh...

 

 

@jjradee - Hi new reader!!! I also want a boyfriend like him! hahaha..

@realworldescape - ahaha.. Thanks for loving it.. =)

@crazydara25 - hahahah.. i also can't imagine this to happen in real life. but who knows? ahhahah...

@clau-dine - yeah! Jae has become greedy but possessively cute, i guess??? ahahah

@blue_rogue - hi new reader!!! I'm happy that i can make you laugh out loud!! hahaha..

@erianoillibssim - It's fine! you subscribed anyways... hehehe.. Thanks! xD

@chuvaness29 - hahaha.. i know right??? LOLZ!!! i also love your fics!! especially SPIDERMAN LOVES DARA PARK! XD

@sujukat, WalkOutQueen, wastedloveonguard, xhai08, Little_Joo, jekomgarcia, raselyn20, myjoyce1986, kwinna, lilmissy, bratty21, rexan2890, jaennah, Jaedy_Vampire, lynne1030, Majo401, bcullen, joweleg, azir0211, and amership - Hahahahaha... i aslso love your comments!!! Let's cheer on for Jae!! ahahah... LOLZ!!

 

 

Yey!!! I've Gained additional subscribers!!! jjradee, AyeshiaLuisa, crazydara25, blue_rogue, erianoilibssim, xxAiX009xx, lekhak, Little_Joo, junnic18, and MsSleepless (I also love your fics!!XD).... THanks for subscribing!! hope you'll be with me 'til the end.!!!

 

And the same goes for all of my SUBSCRIBERS!!!! Thank you!!!!!! XD

 

 

COMMENTS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!! <3

(Please say if it's crappy or not..I won't bite.. ^^)

 

Was the update short??? i'll update again as soon as I can. XD