RenDara 3

Back Off! She's Mine! (A Sequel to When Jaejoong lost his PHONE!)

 


 

LAST DAY OF FILMING

 

SCENE 18

 

JAEJOONG’S POV

 

“Eh? Scene 18?” I asked again. What the?! What scene will this be? It’s 18. 18, meaning…. For ADULTS only? Damn! Am I going to make a rated scene with Jagiya? Is that why Jagiya made me run and do push-ups earlier? Aigoo. It wasn’t a punishment after all! It was for this!

 

Then erted thoughts filled my mind. Scene 18. Scene 18. Freaking Scene 18! I never thought that this day would come. I like number 18 now. I’m really glad that number 18 existed.  Boo-yah!

 

My heart beat so fast and a smile started to form on my face. I can’t help but to imagine what this scene could be. Will Jagiya wear skimpy shorts with just a bra-like top? Or perhaps a microminiskirt with a top that’ll show her belly button? Or maybe a dress! Yeah, a dress! A dress that would hug to every curve of her body with matching red velvet lips. Aigoo. Ottoke? Ottoke?

 

*WHACK* “Ouch! What was that for?” I exclaimed rubbing the top of my head. I looked up and saw the culprit. Oops! It’s Jagiya.

 

“What kind of thoughts are you having, Kim Jaejoong? Your smile is weird and look, you’re even drooling!” she said and all the other people around us laughed.

 

I’m drooling? Damn my freaking hormones! I wiped off the small amount of saliva escaping at the side of my lips. “Er, no! I’m not thinking of any erted thoughts!” My eyes widened and hers too. The people around us heard and laughed harder. What the?! Me and my big mouth. Aish! think of an excuse now!

 

“Ani. Ani. What I mean is that – Food! Yeah, food! We haven’t eaten breakfast yet, Jagiya! So, my mind is full of tasty food right now.” I explained. She went closer and eyed me. I can’t help but to avert my eyes elsewhere and gulp. Damn! I hope she’ll believe me.

 

“Hmmm… you’ll eat after the taping,” she said. She went back to the director and received some instructions. After discussing, she went ahead to change without even giving me glance. Aish! She’s still mad at me. What should I do?

 

I was staring at her retreating back when the director came to my side and tapped my shoulder while chuckling. “Nice excuse, Jae! I definitely know what’s running through your mind. Haha. You really are a man.”

 

“Shut up!” I said but he chuckled more. Damn! Was I that obvious? Argh. “By the way, what’s on scene 18?”

 

“She really didn’t tell you?” the director asked, amusement evident on his face. I hate that look. I just gave him a confused look and he just laughed. “You’ll know later,” he said and went off.

 

“Jaejoong-ssi! You need to change now,” I heard someone called. I turned around and my eyes grew wide and my mouth dropped open. What the ?! I’m so stupid! I forgot that this music video is wholesome!

 

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

 

 

“Whoah! It fits!” the staff said after helping Jae to wear the costume. “This costume is really for you, Jaejoong-ssi. We had a difficulty finding someone to wear this because no one could fit into this. I guess working out is really good,” the staff continued.

 

Jaejoong can’t utter anything and just snorted. ‘Aish! So much for a rated scene with my Jagiya!’

 

“Ok, everyone go to your places. We’re about to start,” the director announced with his megaphone. Jae wore the head costume and proceeded on the spot where he’s supposed to be. Dara then came along with the NU’EST members, smiling and happily chatting. He just heaved a sigh. She’s wearing a white dress with her hair tied in a ponytail with a ribbon while each of the NU’EST members are wearing black suits.

 

Scene 18 is the last scene where the guy and the girl in the music video will reunite. They are now in a park and this park was where the couple first met and fell in love at first sight with the help of the gingerbread man. The gingerbread man was giving away free mistletoes before and eventually picked them in random to kiss under the mistletoe. Now, the same scene is going to happen which will lead to the couple’s getting back together. The guy had planned it all because he wants to make the girl feel that she’s still as special as she was the day they first met and seal it with a kiss. Jaejoong definitely have no knowledge about this part.

 

Jaejoong didn’t really know who was the protagonist in this music video because he didn’t really paid attention with the filming before. He just watched how Dara acted and was never really interested whoever was the lead guy.

 

“Jae!” the director called using his megaphone. “You’ll just stand there and offer those mistletoes to the people around. Wait for the part where NU’EST will sing ‘I Still Love You’. Then hold up the mistletoe when the two will come close to you. Arasso?” Jaejoong nodded. The director smiled. “Oh! And you look good in that by the way. It really fits you! Hahaha!” the director continued. Jae was about to shout something when the director immediately announced. “Lights, camera, action!”

 

“Free mistletoes! Free mistletoes!” Jaejoong shouted. ‘Aish! I really don’t like what I’m doing right now.’

 

NU’EST started to sing parts of the song while Dara walked along the path towards the gingerbread man. She was staring nostalgically at him. Jaejoong can’t help but to stare back at her and get caught with the emotions she’s emitting. He was about to approach her when NU’EST suddenly sang on a high note:

 

‘I Still Love You….~’

 

Jae paused and looked at the guy approaching him. ‘What the?!’

 

Ren was approaching him, smirking. ‘Huh! Bleh! I’m gonna kiss noona! In your face, sunbaenim!’ Ren triumphantly thought.

 

Ren and Dara walked closer and closer. ‘I won’t let you!’ Jae thought as if answering Ren’s.

 

Jae then held up the mistletoe he was holding when Ren and Dara were now close enough. He was silently praying for the director to shout that magic word.

 

3.. Ren and Dara are now a feet away. ‘Shout cut! Shout cut!’

 

2.. They drew their faces close to each other and closed their eyes. ‘Why is he still not shouting cut?’

 

1.. ‘Shout CUT! NOW!’

 

“Okay….. Cut!” the director shouted. Jae removed the head costume and immediately stepped forward, making Dara and Ren kiss the both sides of his cheeks.

 

“Huh? Jae?”

 

“Yuck! Eew! What the?! Sunbaenim!” Ren exclaimed, wiping his lips.

 


 

“Ok, everyone! That’s a wrap! Thanks for the hard work!” the director announced and all the staffs clapped. They thanked each other and started to pack things up.

 

“Jagiya! Are you still mad at me?” Jae asked.

 

“Hmmmm… sort of!” Dara said and walked ahead, trying to hide her smile. The truth is, the director asked her a favor after the first day of filming. She really wanted to see Jaejoong wearing that gingerbread man costume. It was a good thing Jae did something again and so she pretended to be mad, made him run those laps and do push-ups so that the costume will fit him and he’ll follow everything she says.

 

“Jagiya, wait!” Jaejoong called. He went after her and turned her around. A poker faced Dara was what he saw. “Jagiya, please don’t be mad anymore.” Jaejoong said and touched her face with his right hand. “I promise! I really promise not to do anything anymore,” he continued.

 

‘Aigoo. My ever possessive boyfriend is way too cute! Ottoke?’ Dara pinched his cheeks hard.

 

“Ow! Ow! Ow! Jagiya, that hurts!” Jaejoong exclaimed.

 

“That’s for being such a possessively cute boyfriend!” Dara said, smiling at him.

 

“Cute? But I’m handsome, Jagiya! I’m even ier than any other guys!” Jaejoong whined.

 

“Jae….”

 

“Ok! Ok! I’m cute! I’m cute!” Jae immediately said. ‘But it’s true! I’m cute! I’m handsome!’

 

“So, you’re not mad anymore, Jagiya?” Jae cheerfully asked and Dara just nodded.

 

“Just promise not to do anything crazy next time.”

 

“Neh!” Jaejoong raised his right hand, signaling his promise.

 

“Ok, then I forgive you,” Dara said and hugged Jae. Jae just heaved a sigh of relief and smiled widely. All the while, Jae’s fingers were crossed. ‘Sorry, Jagiya but I’ve got no confidence. You have so many fanboys. I need to let them know that you’re mine alone.’

 


 

Ren was walking aimlessly towards their van.

 

“It’s ok, princess. Maybe you’ll be able to do it in your next life.” Aaron said and gave a pat on his head.

 

‘I really really really hate, sunbaenim! What did noona see in him anyway? Aisht! I know his handsome, y, charming, and all. But he’s definitely not as cute as me! Asiht!’ Ren thought, kicking the pebbles in front of him.

 

“Ren-ssi!” ren turned around and a smiling Dara greeted him.

 

“Oh! Noona, annyeong! I was really happy working with you,” he said and bowed.

 

“Aigoo. Such a cute dongsaeng.” Dara said and suddenly kissed him on his left cheek. Ren’s eyes grew wide and touched the spot where Dara kissed him. “That’s for your hard work! Annyeong!” Dara said. She waved goodbye to him and to the other NU’EST members and went back to Jaejoong.

 

‘Huh! You’re lucky! My Jagiya just forgive me or else I will never let you receive that!’ Jae thought.

 

NU’EST members came rushing and happily patted his back. “Way to go, maknae!”

 

Ren didn’t notice them and just kept staring at Dara’s retreating back. ‘Ok! That’s it! I will really wait for them to break up!’

 


 

 

Finally!
I get my lazy self to update! kekekeke..
 
 
 
Also, I'm giving my thanks to those who's still subscribed to this fic... kekeke.. really, thank you so much! <3
 
 
Mianhe, it's not a rated scene and a crappy one, too..
 
I think, I'm really getting rusty.. T.T
 
Mianhe...
 
 
You all know what to do!
 
 
 
SUBSCRIBE!
 
COMMENT!
 
COMMENT!
 
COMMENT!
 
 
 
And, er... What's with the upvote? hahaha..
Oh, well...
 
 
Please upvote, too..
 
 
KAMSAMNIDA!
 
~<3~