Fanboys Coming Through!: MNET Part 1

Back Off! She's Mine! (A Sequel to When Jaejoong lost his PHONE!)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR’S POV

 

MNET is where a lot of k-pop idols would gather and perform on stage. (a/n: I don’t know if MNET is really like this. This is a fiction, anyway. Fiction! Fiction! hehe)

 

A lot of groups have made their debuts and comebacks for this year. Rookies and veterans alike, all came to perform and promote their own songs.

 

 “Good evening, everyone.” Emcee Lee Min Ho started. “We are now all gathered here to witness performances from your favorite K-pop groups, right Park Min-Young-ssi?”

 

“Neh! This is a great event where a lot of our K-pop celebrities gather and perform their respective songs. “Now, let us not let us not delay this, Min Ho-ssi. For I am also excited to see my idols.”

 

Min Ho just laughed softly. “Yes! Yes! Now let us acknowledge our guests for tonight.”

 

“SUPER JUNIOR!” Min Ho announced and the crowd roared. Cameras started to flash. 13 gentlemen then came and walked down the red carpet, bowing and greeting their fans at the sides. They paused for a few minutes to let the photographers take few photos of them.

 

“We are Super Junior!” leader Leeteuk shouted and all of them bowed, starting from their left, right and then front. After bowing, they proceed towards their table.

 

“Hyung! We lack one chair.” Eunhyuk whispered to Leeteuk.

 

“Wha-?” Leeteuk looked around the table and saw Donghae without a chair.

 

“Isn’t noona’s dating ban already over?” Siwon whispered.

 

“Yup! So, let him stand there for a few minutes. Or else his neck will stretch like a giraffe’s just to be able to get a glimpse of her. I’ll call for assistance later.” Leeteuk whispered back and both of them chuckled.

 

Donghae just stood there roaming his eyes through the crowd. I hope she’ll be able to attend this gathering I want to talk with her.

 

As soon as the group were settled, Park Min Young started to announce the next group. “Hey, guys. It’s 2PM!”

 

Then 6 beastly guys walked down the red carpet.

 

“We are 2PM!” Taecyeon said. Just like what super junior did, they posed for a few minutes, bowed down and proceed to their table.

 

“I bet someone’s going to be happy this night.” Nickhun said and all of them eyed Wooyoung playfully who was fidgeting on his chair.

 

“Hey, hyung! Relax!” Chansung said as he put an arm over Wooyoung’s shoulder. Wooyoung just smiled and glued his eyes on the red carpet.

 

“I heard that her dating ban’s over, right?” Junho said. “Your chance now, man.”

 

“Yeah! Yeah! We’ll support you all the way.” Junsu cheered.

 

 “U-KISS!” Min Ho announced.

 

7 pretty guys walked down the red carpet. They posed for a few minutes and went to their table.

 

“Hey, hyung! You’re blushing!” Dong Ho nudged Kevin’s shoulder.

 

“Huh? Wha-?” Kevin said in panic and touched his cheeks. All of the members chuckled.

 

“Yah! Yah! Noona’s not here yet and you’re already like that.” Eli teased.

 

“Yah! Stop that! You’re not helping me.” Kevin said and all of them laughed.

 

‘Her dating ban’s over. Otttoookkke???’

 

The two emcees continued to announce the idols who were coming until several tables were now filled with k-pop idols.

 

AT 2AM'S TABLE…

 

Jinwoon and Seulong sat next to each other. “Excited? And noona’s dating ban’s over! Woo-hoo.” Seulong teased.

 

“Ne! I’m really excited! I’ll be able to see her personally tonight.” Jinwoon said while touching his chest with his left hand. “But, I think I’m nervous to ask her out.”

 

“It’s ok, man. We’re here to carry you if ever you pass out. Ahahaha.” Changmin butted in. Jinwoon just glared at him.

 

“Ok, guys. Who’s in for a bet?” Jokwon, said in a low tone.

 

“Hmmm… 30 minutes.” Changmin said.

 

“15 minutes.” Jokwon seconded.

 

 “3 minutes.” Seulong smirked.

 

“Yah! Yah! Yah! Do I look that nervous?” Jinwoon said irritatedly. They all just stared at him. He looked at each of them.

 

After a few seconds, all of them laughed. “Goodluck!” Seulong said and patted Jinwoon’s shoulder.

 

‘Arrggghh.. Thanks!’ Jinwoon said to himself and looked over the red carpet. I hope Noona we’ll come. He thought and crossed his fingers behind his chair.

 

AT NU’EST TABLE

 

 “Hyung! Hyung! Are they here already? Huh? Huh?” Ren was lightly pulling JR’s sleeves.

 

“Aish! Stop it, Maknae! You’re crumpling my sleeves.” JR said as he tried to take off Ren’s hands from his sleeves.

 

“Hey, settle down! You’re too obvious. Haha.” Aron said.

 

“Yah! They’re not here yet! You’re too excited.” Baekho, the leader, commented.

 

“Just relax, Ren. I’m sure she’ll come.” Min Hyun said.

 

“Arrrggghhh… I can’t settle down knowing that noona we’ll be coming tonight! And her dating ban’s over! I really don’t know if I have the courage to ask her out.” Ren pouted. The members just looked at him and all of them chuckled.

 

AT BLOCK B’S TABLE

 

“Hey, hey. Is your phone fully charged? Because mine is.” P.O. said to Jaehyo.

 

“Arrgghh… I forgot to charge it earlier. I’m down to my last bar of battery.” Jaehyo said, shrugging his shoulders.

 

“Oh, too bad for you! I think I’ll be able to get a lot of photos of noona tonight! Lucky!” P.O. said.

 

“Yah! Yah! We’re group mates! We should help each other!” Jaehyo said as tried to get P.O.’s phone.

 

“Oops! Are we group mates? Sorry, forgot about that!” P.O. said and put his tongue out.

 

The other members just listened to the two of them bicker. It was really obvious that the two of them were fond of her. They just shook their heads and laughed at the two of them.

 

AT F.T. ISLAND’S TABLE

 

“Miiiiiinnnnhwwaaaaannn…..” Hongki playfully called him.

 

“Wha-? What?” Minhwan stuttered.

 

“Yah! Are you ok?” Jong Hun asked.

 

“No, hyung. he’s not!” Jaejiin said, looking at Minhwan.

 

“Hey, her dating ban’s over already, right? Didn’t you already sent a video message that you wanted to have some tea with her?” Seunghyun said nudging his shoulders.

 

“Yea- yeah!” Minhwan said. Then, “Gahd!! I’m so nervous, hyung! What if she watched it? What if she tells me she’ll decline the invitation? I don’t know what to do! She’s going to be here any minute! I don’t even know if I can look at her!” Minhwan exclaimed making the whole group laugh.

 

“You’ll live.” Seunghyun said and patted his shoulders heavily.

 

‘Like that will help me….! Arrggghhh…’

 

AT MBLAQ’S TABLE

 

“Hyung! Hyung! Noona’s gonna be here tonight! And her dating ban’s been lifted. Right? Right?” Mir asked pulling Thunder’s sleeves.

 

“Aissshh! How many times have you asked me that already? She’s coming, ok? And the ban is over.” Thunder said, annoyed.

 

“Cheondong! Bring us with you when you greet her. Ok? Ok? Ok?” Lee Joon said.

 

“Yah! Let us greet noona!” G.O. followed.

 

“Yup! We’re friends, right?” Seungho said.

 

Thunder just furrowed his eyebrows and looked at them annoyingly. “Ok! Ok! But, bear this in my mind. I approve no one from all of you.” He declared which earned him some glares. Hmp. You won’t stand a chance, anyway. Noona already has a boyfriend. I’m just making you give up as early as now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahmm...

I don't know what to say....

Just COMMENT!

 

*runs away