Contract Signed!

Back Off! She's Mine! (A Sequel to When Jaejoong lost his PHONE!)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

TWO WEEKS LATER

 

AT NU’EST’S DORM

 

Ren just finished taking a shower. He was always the last one to wake up in the group. But this day, he just didn’t know why he was up so early.

 

Nu’est’s dorm has three rooms and each one has a double bed. Ren is sharing a room with Baekho. Aaron shares with Minhyun while JR, the leader, has his own room.

 

Ren was drying his hair with a towel and stopped just in front of Dara’s photo attached to the bed post.

 

“Good morning, noona!” he said and smiled brightly.

 

Baekho heard him and rolled to look at Ren.

 

“Crazy, maknae.” He sighed and went back to sleep.

 

The dorm was somehow very quiet because all of the other members were still asleep, well, except for their snoring of course. They just had a very busy day yesterday due to promotions and fan meetings. They were trying to catch up all of their sleepless nights when suddenly their manager came barging through the door.

 

“Rise and shine, guys!” their manager’s voice boomed inside the dorm.

 

“Go away!!!” all of the sleeping members shouted at the same time. Ren just continued to dry his hair.

 

“Good news, boys! Sandara Park accepted the offer!” the manager shouted.

 

All of them woke up instantly. Baekho got up from the double bed and went down in one jump. Aaron and Minhyun got up and went for the door. They got stacked as both of them wants to get out of the room at the same time. JR, got up from his bed and walked right away. He got dizzy and zigzagged his way to the living room.

 

Ren dropped his towel. He was still drying up his hair when their manager said the news. ‘OMo! Omo!!!! Noona accepted it!!! What to do? What to do?’ he rushed outside of the room still in his bathrobes.

 

“Did she?” Baekho came first.

 

“Did she really?” Minhyun followed.

 

“Did she really accept?” Aaron continued.

 

“Did she really accepted the offer?” JR spoke while touching his forehead, still feeling dizzy upon standing up instantly.

 

“Did Noona really accept the offer to become the leading lady of our next song?” Ren excitedly completed their question.

 

Their manager nodded and smiled at them. “Yep!”

 

“No way!” All of them exclaimed at the same time. Aaron, Minhyun, Baekho and JR hugged each other and jumped excitedly.

 

Ren rushed back to his room. ‘I’ll be with Noona. I’ll be with Noona. I’ll be with Noona.’ He continued singing. He was on the process of taking off his bathrobes when he suddenly thought of something. ‘Wait! Does Jaejoong hyung knows about this?’

 

‘Uh-Oh.’ and dropped his bathrobe.

 

 

AT BLOCK B’S DORM

 

 “Hey! That’s mine!” P.O. shouted and took the meat from Jaehyo’s plate.

 

“What the? I saw it first! So it’s mine.” Jaehyo said and took the meat back.

 

“Yah! You took it from my plate.” P.O. shot back and took the meat again.

 

“No, I didn’t!” Jaehyo responded and took it back. On and on they went. They continued to transfer back and forth from Jeahyo to P.O.’s plate.

 

The other members didn’t pay attention to them and just let them fought over the meat.

 

“I said, that’s mine!”

 

“No! It’s mine!” P.O. and Jaehyo continued to argue until both of them grabbed the meat with their own chopsticks. They both squeezed the meat. Jaehyo’s chopsticks slipped from his hand and flew, hitting Zico’s forehead.

 

Zico glared at them. “You two! Just share it! Cut it in half!” he said and the two immediately obliged.

 

Jaehyo and P.O. were going to argue again when suddenly their manager came, bursting open the door.

 

“I have news, guys!” he exclaimed as he entered.

 

“What is it, Hyung?” B-bomb asked. All of the members’ eyes were already on their manager while Taeil continued eating.

 

Their manager took a deep breath and blurted. “Sandara Park agreed for the photoshoot!”

 

Taeil was shocked and accidentally spat the rice from his mouth on Kyung’s face. Kyung didn’t mind at all. His eyes and mouth hanged open as he looked towards his manager.  All of the other members’ chopsticks and their jaws dropped.

 

“No freaking way!!!” Zico whispered. Silence reigned for about several seconds. Then all of them got up from their seats and jumped excitedly around their dorm.

 

“Sandara Park is in the house, yo!” B-bomb exclaimed.

 

Zico, Taeil, Kyung and U-kwon hugged each other. “It’s Sandara Park!!! It’s THE Sandara Park!!!” they shouted excitedly.  

 

“Waaahhh..!! We’ll have a picture with noona!!! Oh yeah!” P.O. and Jaehyo high fived and hugged each other. But their smile soon faded as both of them thought of something.

 

“Does…” P.O. started.

 

“…Jaejoong hyung…” Jaehyo continued.

 

“…know about this?” both of them finished. Then both of their faces paled.

 

‘Uh-Oh.’

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jaejoong just woke up. He stretched his arms and looked at his side table. He immediately grabbed his phone and dialed a number. ‘Time for my wake up call.’

 

No answer.

 

‘Huh?’ He’s eyebrows furrowed. He dialed again.

 

No answer.

 

‘What the?’ His eyebrows furrowed deeper, about to form into one line. ‘Why is she not answering?’ He stared at his phone.

 

He got up from his bed and dialed her number again. He paced back and forth while holding his phone to his ear. ‘Come on. Come on, Jagiya. Answer your phone.’

 

“Yoboseyo?” ‘At last!’

 

“Good morning, Jagiya.” Jaejoong greeted and smiled from ear to ear.

 

“Good morning, Jae. Mianhe. I couldn’t answer earlier. I was taking a bath. Why did you call?” Dara replied.

 

 “Eo, kure?? Why you’re up so early?? He asked.

 

“Oh! Didn’t I tell you last time? I’m going to do a music video and a photo shoot starting today.” She replied while toweling dry her hair.

 

“With who?” he inquired, possessive Jae, switch on!

 

“A music video with Nu’est and a photo shoot with Block B.”

 

“Cheongmalyo?” Jaejoong smirked.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Is Jae hyung up already? Changmin asked while rubbing his eyes while carrying his pillow. The DBSK just woke up and all the four of them sat in the living room with their pajamas.

 

“You bet! I can hear him talking with noona on the phone again.” Yoochun replied.

 

“Again?” Junsu repeated.

 

Yoochun just nooded.

 

“He always calls her in the morning.” Yunho said.

 

“And at night.” Junsu followed.

 

“I guess I need to find a girlfriend!” Changmin said and slumped his body on the sofa, hugging his pillow.

 

The three guys just stared and heaved a sigh. 'Arrgghh... me too..'

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hey ya, guys!!!

I'm reposting this chap since it got deleted... T.T

I lost some chaps, friends, subscribers and comments... =(

 

Oh, well..

 

I'll update again when AFF is already ok..

Just in case the lost data will be back..

Kekeke..

 

Just edited Changmin's part at the last...hehehehe.. =)

 

 

COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT

 

<3