Fanboys Not Allowed!

Back Off! She's Mine! (A Sequel to When Jaejoong lost his PHONE!)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR’S POV

 

The microphones and cue cards Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young were holding dropped to the floor with a loud thud. It was the only thing they could hear for the whole place turned into silence by the sight of the DBSK’s jacket. Every person in the place can’t believe what they just revealed.

 

The message from those jackets need not to be analyzed deeper, that even a simple-minded person can understand the message it gives: that the guys should “Back Off” and that “Dara is His.”

 

After several minutes of silence, as everything sank in them, flashes of cameras filled the room. All the cameramen focused their cameras at the situation.

 

A lot of gasps and shouts can be heard in the place. Some people cheered and some girls let out shouts of protests.

 

“OOOpppaaa!!!!????”

 

“No! No! This is not true! Oppa is still single!” A fan said to herself while shaking her head.

 

“Omo! Omo! They’re together??? They’re dating??? Waaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!”

 

“OH-MY-GAHD!!!!! I’ve been waiting for all of this to happen!!! Kyaaaahhh!!! I’m so happy!! Go, Jaejoong Oppa!!!!!!”

 

“Omo! I don’t know what to say!”

 

“Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!!”

 

While the audience had mixed feelings, Dara’s fanboys were still in shock.

 

‘Su-sunbaenim?’

 

‘Ki-Kim Jaejoong?’

 

‘Hyu-Hyung?’

 

‘Noona’s taken? Since when?’

 

‘What the? Jae? Why of all people?!’

 

‘Can we still get even just a picture with her?’

 

‘Omo! I think I’m going to faint!’

 

But while everyone was in chaos, two groups remained to be oblivious to the whole fiasco: 2ne1 and BIGBANG.

 

Dara felt a presence behind her, a strong and familiar presence that seems to envelop her. She glanced back, and saw Jaejoong. Her eyes widened and turned her head immediately.

 

“Jae, what are you doing? You’re making us obvious.” Dara hissed.

 

“Nothing! I’m just MARKING MY TERRITORY!” he replied and put his arm on her shoulders. She was shocked.

 

“Jae!!!!” she gasped and a smirk was all she got in reply.

 

Minzy heard Dara’s gasped and looked back. She saw Jaejoong put his arm around her. Her eyes widen. She noticed that everyone at the back was gaping at them. She immediately looked at the wide TV Screen on stage.

 

“Omo! Unnie!” Minzy gasped and pointed at the TV screen.

 

BIGBANG also heard her and soon eight heads glanced back and looked at the TV screen.

 

‘I knew that he was planning something.’ Bom thought.

 

‘You, twirp! What did you just do?’ T.O.P. thought and mentally whacked Jae’s head.

 

‘Oh, no.’ Jiyong thought. The others remained speechless.

 

Dara’s jaw dropped upon seeing the written words on their jacket. She can’t believe what he just did. She just bowed and shook her head. ‘Aigoo. My ever possessive boyfriend.’

 

Instead of being mad, she felt happy about what Jaejoong just did.

 

“Now, everyone knows that you’re mine.” Jaejoong whispered and lightly kissed her cheek.

 

That kiss didn’t escape the flashes of the cameras. Reporters then began swarming around them. Each asking the same question: Are you two dating?

 

But they just smiled at them and went ahead towards 2ne1’s waiting room with the still dumbfounded BIGBANG left behind.

 

Cheondong just smiled at what his hyung just did and shook his head. ‘Way to go, hyung!. He thought and followed behind them.

 

JAEJOONG’S POV

 

I put my arm over her shoulder as I guided her down the stage. Call me jealous and possessive but, it’s really irritating seeing those guys fanboying over her. I need to make them give up from swarming over her.

 

That trick should do it. No one would dare approach her anymore. HAHAHAHA (evil laugh). When we were already down the stage, I glanced back at the guys behind who were still at a lost.

 

‘Tsch! Dream on!’  I mentally said and gave them a smirk.

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

AT YGE...

 

YG was watching the program the whole time. He wanted to see if the boys followed his instructions. He also had a feeling that something was going to happen. Something that will shake the whole KPOP Entertainment. And he was right!

 

He saw everything. He saw how BIGBANG guarded her and how Dara's presence changed every other moment. But what caught him off guard, were the jackets worn by the DBSK boys.

 

"Arrrggghhh... He really did reveal it!" YG sighed. "There's nothing I can do anymore. Let him handle it." He turned off the TV and sat back on his chair.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

They’ve now reached 2ne1’s waiting room. 2ne1 went inside first followed by Yunho, Yoochun, Changmin and Junsu. Jaejoong was the last to enter. He took a paper from his jacket pocket and look from side to side. He attached the paper on the door and smiled contentedly. He then closed the door behind him.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

G-dragon was the first one among the fanboys to recover from the shock.

 

What the? He revealed it? I won’t give up! If you think I’ll back down just because you already revealed your relationship, you’re greatly mistaken, Jae.’ He thought and went after them.

 

Donghae saw GD walked away. ‘Oh, no you don’t. Jae hyung, I still want to talk with her. Even if you’ll kill me.’

 

Then all of the guys started to walk right behind them. All of them were thinking….

 

‘No! NO! Noona’s mine!’

 

‘I will still ask noona to go out with me.’

 

‘Cheondong, you! Why haven’t you told us?!!! We still want to meet noona!’

 

‘A picture! A picture! I still want a picture!’

 

Jiyong was a meter away from 2ne1’s waiting room when he sensed someone following behind him. ‘What the? Donghae? Get away!’ he stopped in his tracks and turned.

 

Donghae was walking fast with his mind on elsewhere. He didn’t notice the dragon just right infront of him. he bumped into Jiyong.

 

“Where are you going?” Jiyong asked glaring.

 

“To 2ne1’s waiting room. I still have something to talk with her.” Donghae said putting his hands on his waist. He’s up for a challenge.

 

“You can’t—“ Jiyong was about to say something when 11 guys came at the same time. ‘GAhd! All of you, SCRAM!’

 

“Let us pass, hyung.” Jinwoon said.

 

“Yeah! Stand aside.” Wooyoung followed.

 

“Sunbaenim! We want to talk to her!” Ren demanded. And soon all of them started to shout pushed him. Jiyong tried to stop them but his strength was not enough. Jiyong’s foot slide backwatds because of their force. They pushed and pushed until all of them reached 2ne1’s waiting room door.

 

They stopped upon seeing something posted on the door.

 

FANBOYS NOT ALLOWED!” was boldly written on the paper.

 

All of them stared at the note. Jiyong removed it, crumpled it to a ball and threw it at the back. Mir caught it. He then opened the door and a glaring Jaejoong met them.

 

"What are you doing here? Have you not read the note?" Jaejoong said irritatedly, blocking their way, and his hands infornt of his chest. He stared at each of them.

 

"What?" Jiyong said and looked at the door. "I don't see a note." Jiyong innocently said.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AAAhhhh...

One week not updating,

makes me feel rusty...

kekeke... Am I?

 

My schedule's really tight!! Argghhh...

So I'll only be able to update once per week.. ^^

Please stay with me 'til the end... kekeke

 

@lilmissy - haha.. you got me pressured there... i hope to live up the expectation... kekeke

@jaedara - lol! i thought the lawsuit's already over long before..

@Jaennah - i know, right?? ahahah

@meeyeon143  - hi new reader!!!

@clau_dine, Jae_vampire, wastedloveonguard, raselyn20, amership, Rako-chii, bcullen, jekomgracia, chinitaako, lynne1030, xara10, rexan2890, sarangahedara, sujukat, myjoyce1986, majo401, azir0211, bratty21, and xhai08 - Jae's really possessive, right??? ahahhaha... and oh! thanks for liking it!!! =)

 

Omo! Omo! 78 subscribers? Waaahhhh... Thank you! thank you! Please be with me 'til the end... kekekeek.. *bows

 

COMMENTS ARE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED! XD