The Album

Back Off! She's Mine! (A Sequel to When Jaejoong lost his PHONE!)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DARA’S POV

 

“Jagiya, you go ahead. I’ll just return these shoes.” Jaejoong said and went to return the skating shoes we borrowed from the counter.

 

I went towards his car. I sat down on the front seat. I was fumbling with my phone when I heard a familiar sound. It’s that ringtone again. The ringtone that is the same as mine! Which means……

 

Jae’s phone!!! Kyaaaahh!!

 

I searched excitedly in his car. I opened every compartment there is but I can’t find it. The ringtone soon died after several ringing. I really can’t find it! Where the hell did he hide it?

 

I bent down on the car’s floor and searched under the seats. Nope! Nothing here. I have searched all over. But I still can’t find it. Argghh.. You’re really determined to hide it from me, Jae. But I won’t give up!

 

I’ve got a feeling that I missed a spot. Where else have I not searched? I sat back to my seat and put my thumb and forefinger under my chin. Hmmm… I glanced sideward and my eyes landed on Jae’s seat.

 

Aha! I went to his seat. I remember seeing him one time opening something on his seat. I just forgot to check it before. Now, now. I think I saw him pressed something on the side of his seat before.

 

I roamed my hands on the sides of his seat and my right hand accidentally pressed something.

 

His seat opened up and…….tada…..!!!!

 

The very controversial phone of Jaejoong! I immediately grabbed it. But it won’t unlock! There’s a password! Damn you, Jaejoong! What is in this phone that you have actually put a password?

 

What could be the password? Hhh… I tapped my chin while I think. Could it also be my name?

 

I typed my name: S-A-N-D-A-R-A P-A-R-K.

 

INCORRECT PASSWORD. PLEASE TRY AGAIN.

 

Whaaatt??? So, it’s not my name! what now? What could be the password now? Think! Think! Think! Maybe he used his name.

 

I typed: K-I-M J-A-E-J-O-O-N-G

 

INCORRECT PASSWORD. PLEASE TRY AGAIN.

 

Waaaahhh… what could the password be?I’m dying here! I’ve attempted again and again, typing everything that will come to my mind. I even typed his love birds’ names: DADA and RARA…

 

But still, it’s incorrect!

 

Wait! Maybe, the password is a date…. Hmmm…

 

0126 (a/n: January 26 – Jaejoong’s birthday)

 

INCORRECT PASSWORD. PLEASE TRY AGAIN.

 

1112 (a/n: Nov. 12 – Dara’s birthday)

 

INCORRECT PASSWORD. PLEASE TRY AGAIN.

 

Waaaahhhh….incorrect!!!! what could it be? What other dates? Dates! Dates1 Dates!

 

Omo! Maybe the day he lost his phone!!

 

1117 (a/n: Nov. 17)

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

Jaejoong’s phone unlocked and revealed a picture of the two of them together.

 

She didn’t even paid attention to the wallpaper and the miscalls from earlier. She immediately browsed his gallery. At last! The ‘HAHAHA’ album! She tapped the folder without any second thoughts.

 

Dara’s eyes grew wide upon seeing the photos saved and then burst into fits of laughter.

 

“Oh-My-Gahd! Yunho? Junsu? Changmin? Yoochun? Gahd, Tabi?!! Even Kim Hyun Joong!!! Hahahhahahahha… And…OOOOOOOOOOMMMMMGGGGGGGGGG!!!” Dara continued to scroll and browse the album and kept on laughing until her stomach hurts and her eyes misty.

 

So that's why they're always guarding it!!! ahahhaha...

 

JAEJOONG’S POV

 

I can’t believe it took me a lot of time just to be able to return those shoes. Arrggh.. Being famous really has disadvantages. I can’t believe that guy on the counter made me pose for sevral photo shots. I told him that one is enough. But he insisted on getting several more because he’ll give each of them to his several nieces who are a fan of mine so he needs more. I can’t help but give in. They’re my fans. And a several shots won’t harm me. I’m pretty in every angle! (a/n: CONCEITED!!!!)

 

I then walked towards my car where Dara is waiting for me. Though I’m still far, I can totally see her laughing her heart out.

 

Uh-Oh…..

 

I rushed to my car. She was still laughing so hard that she didn’t even notice me.

 

I touched the car window beside her and peeped to whatever’s making her laugh that hard.

 

My eyes grew wide, my jaw dropped and I can really feel my face lost its color. It seemed that my strength left me. I couldn’t even knock or tap the window to grab her attention.

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

Dara finished laughing and glanced on her window. She at last, noticed the still gaping Jaejoong. She just smiled and rolled down her window.

 

“Hi, Jagiya! I didn’t know you love me this much.” Dara threw another fit of laughter and showed Jaejoong that one photo he never thought could be seen by anyone.

 

It was the photo Changmin took of him as a revenge for taking those embarrassing photos of them. It was him, staring at Dara’s picture of her latest cass cf. The photo revealed Jaejoong with his mouth hanging open while drooling over Dara’s photo. Changmin said that he should be fair. That he should also have an embarrassing photo and just them.

 

I tried to delete it. But deleting it also requires a password that God knows what, for Changmin forgot it already. I can’t move. I don’t have the strength to. And it seemed that my soul already left me. This is too embarrassing! How can this happen? What have I done in the past to deserve this? Arrggghh..

 

Dara just kept on staring at him. After several minutes, she decided. To relieved him from his misery. She took the phone back, locked it and put it back to its hidden compartment. She went back to Jaejoong who was still at a lost.

 

“Jae? Are you alright? Pffft.” Dara tried to hold her laughter. He still didn’t move.

 

She pecked on his lips. “Jagiya, let’s go to your dorm.” She smiled brightly.

 

And Jaejong came back to life. “Huh? Oh.. Yeah.” He then went to the driver’ seat and drove their way towards his dorm. Jaejoong was silent and flustered the whole time while Dara was glancing then and now at him holding her laugh.

 

“Stop that!” Jaejong gritted his teeth.

 

“Oh! Ok! Mianhe!” Dara said and closed but laughed harder after several seconds.

 

Jaejoong just shook his head. Oh, Gahd.

 

Upon arriving..

 

“Noona!!” all four guys perked up. Seeing them only amused Dara more.

 

“Er, hi, guys…Pffft!” Dara said waving her hand, holding her laughter.

 

Changmin then approached her. “Noona? How are you? I miss you!!!” HE said as he hugged her.

 

Dara just bowed her head. But after several minutes, Dara can’t hold her laughter anymore……

 

“Wahahahaha. Ahahahha. Wahahahhaha….” Dara fell on the floor laughing. “Changmin-ah…what’s with the drooling? Yunho-ah, your expression was the BOMB! Junsu-ah, I liked your position there! And… and.. Yoochun-ah? I like Pickachu, too…. Ahahhahahahahha…” dara can’t stop from laughing. She was litereally on the floor holding her stomach. Jaejoong was just left there staring at her.

 

All of the four guys paled and mouths hanged open. What the?

 

“Ok! Ok! I’m sorry!!!!! I- ahh,,.. ahm she saw the photos…” Jaejoong said.

 

“HYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNGGG!!!!!!!”

 

“KIM JAEJOOOOOOOOONG!!!!!!!”

 

And on and on their naggings went. Dara just remained laughing the whole time..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

“Jagiya, will you please stop laughing? You already had a lot of it today. You can stop now.” Jaejoong said while driving his car towards her dorm. He’s starting to get irritated with Dara’s continues laughter. ‘She never stopped. Ever since we left that skating rink, she just laughed and laughed. I know that I once said to her that I love hearing her laugh but this is too much! The worst is that she’s laughing on my expense…arrrgggghhh….’

 

“Sorry. I just can’t help it.” Dara said as she was still holding her laugh. “Who would’ve thought that the most wanted bachelors have pictures like that? It was priceless! I really can’t stop laughing.”

 

Jaejoong stopped his car as they arrive at 2ne1’s dorm. They stayed inside his car.

 

‘Argghhh…She’s starting to get on my nerves. Hmmm…’

 

“Stop or I’ll kiss you right now. And I promise you, I won’t settle on just a kiss,…” Jaejoong started to get closer to her decreasing the distance between them until Dara’s back was against the car door with her head in between Jae’s hands.

 

“I’ll kiss you passionately, more passionately than I’ve ever done before. I’ll your earlobe then let my tongue slide down tracing your jawline. Then…”

 

“Stop! Stop!” Dara exclaimed putting her hands on Jaejoong’s mouth. Jaejoong locked gaze with her and smirked against Dara’s hands. “Ok! Ok! I’ll stop laughing now.” She said as her face became tomato red.

 

“Good.” Jae said and went outside of his car. He walked to the other side to open Dara’s door. ‘Now I know how to silence you. Don’t worry, I have a lot in store for you.’

 

Dara got out of the car silently and faced Jaejoong.

 

“Goodnight, Jagiya. I know you’ll be dreaming of me tonight. Just don’t go beyond. Jae said and whispered on her ear. “Reality is much better.”

 

Dara’s eyes grew wide and fell open.

 

“ert!” Dara shouted at his face and ran towards her dorm.

 

Jaejoong was left laughing. He took a last glance at her dorm, went back to his car and drove away.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LoL!! My mind was elsewhere earlier..

So i decided to make a short update!!

hahahaha...

 

Fanboys ahead...

Wait for it for about 5 days?

Hihihihi...

 

I hoped you enjoyed this chapter!

Who would've thought Jae also has something hidden?

hahahaha..

 

SUBSCRIBE!!!

 

COMMENT!


COMMENT!

 

COMMENT!

 

<3

P.S. Thank you for all the comments! clau-dine, xara10, llyremnna, majo401, myjoice1986, jekomgracia, azir0211, jaedara, bratty21, raselyn20, kwinna, sujukat, daragonlover, lynne1030, linlin_10, missminnie1007, amership, jaennah, and lyanne027.

 

I thank all of my subscribers, too!!!! kekekeke.... <3