Sitting Arrangement

Back Off! She's Mine! (A Sequel to When Jaejoong lost his PHONE!)

 

This is by far the longest chapter I ever wrote..kekeke

~ENJOY~


 

JAEJOONG’S POV

 

Aish! Why did I wake up so damn late? It takes me almost two hours to prepare myself whenever I go and meet Jagiya. Jagiya’s really beautiful. A beauty like her needs to be seen with a handsome guy to match her up. But wait, am I not handsome already? I’m cool, too, right? So, we’re match made in heaven then. Haha.

 

I just got out of the shower and took my time in choosing the clothes to wear. I laid on the bed the clothes I’ve chosen and sprayed perfume all over my body first. I then put on the long sleeved blue polo shirt and button it from the bottom to the third top button. I need to show some of my chest. I know Jagiya likes it. Keke.

 

“Hyung! Are you done already? It’s already 12:15! Noona might be mad right now!” I heard Changmin shouted from the living room. Mad? LOL! You’re just hungry, maknae.

 

“Coming! I’m almost done!” I shouted back and took my wallet and cellphone. I gave myself a last full look before finally deciding to go out of the room.

 

“Finally!” all the four of them sighed at the same time upon seeing me.

 

“Damn! We are so late! Aish! I swear, noona must be mad right now,” I heard Yoochun grumbled while glancing at his wristwatch. We are still on our way to the location Jagiya texted us. It was the same restaurant where we first met personally and where I lost my phone. Aaahh.. It brings back memories. How nostalgic. Maybe I’m the only person in the world who’s happy for losing a phone.

 

“Whose fault is it?” I heard Junsu seconded what Yoochun and all of them stared at me.

 

I just blinked at them innocently and released my fresh aura. “What? Why are you staring at me?”

 

“For a guy like you, hyung, you take a bath and dress like all the time in the world is yours! Aish!” Changmin accusingly said to me.

 

“What?!”

 

“Nothing, hyung! Oh, look! We’re here!” he immediately said and went out of the van as fast as he can. He then slowed down upon reaching Yunho and the others.

 

“Yah! Come back here!” I shouted and he saw me coming after him. He instantly ran and went inside the restaurant.

 

I manage to reach him after several seconds but I got dumbfounded at the sight that greeted me. “What the?!”

 

"Er... Hi, Jae.. Haha," Jagiya greeted me and laughed awkwardly, glancing at the boys surrounding her.

 

“What do you think you’re doing surrounding my Jagiya?” I shouted and was about to approach and clear them out when suddenly someone pulled my collar from behind. I turned to look at the culprit and a smiling Dragon greeted me.

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

“Not so fast, Jae,” GD said, blocking Jaejoong’s way. “Even though you’re noona’s boyfriend now, we won’t just let you have her for yourself like you always do,” he continued and crossed his arm over his chest.

 

“YEAH!!!!” Dara’s every fanboy yelled.

 

“Oh, really, huh!” Jaejoong snorted, crossing his arms in over his chest, too, and raised his head up to meet the Dragon’s gaze. “What are you going to do, then?”

 

“You guys! Stop that!” Dara shouted and walked towards them. She then stood in the middle of the two. “Oppa, I’ll just talk with my boyfriend, okay?” Dara said to GD and unknowingly stabbed Jiyong’s heart with the word boyfriend. But Jaejoong smirked upon hearing it. “And you! Come with me.” Dara pointed at Jae and pulled him to the farthest corner of the restaurant, out of everyone’s attention.

 

“Yah! Yah! It’s too early for the both of you to do something in private!” TOP teased as soon as they passed by him.

 

“Don’t get in their way, alien,” Bom glared at him with her arms crossed and her right foot tapping on the floor.

 

“What will you do then, corn monster?” TOP retorted.  

 

Bom’s mouth fell forming a perfect “O”. “What the? You….” Bom said and charged towards TOP, but Siwon blocked her way.

 

“Er.. Noona, annyeonghaseyo!” he greeted then smiled, showing his dimples.

 

Bom’s expression changed quickly. “Omo! Annyeonghaseyo, sunbaenim,” she greeted and smiled back.

 

The two of them exchanged pleasantries, totally ignoring the glaring alien leaning his back against the wall. ‘Tsch. Moving now, huh?’ TOP thought.

 

DARA’S POV

 

Aish! This freaking boyfriend of mine is just so…. Arrgh! I just can’t describe it. It’s just that he’s so-so-so… Ok! He’s damn cute! But I can’t tell him that. I’m sure he’ll be grinning like a hyena until God knows when if he hears that from me. It’s just dangerous. He’s face might split in half.

 

I pulled him with me towards the farthest corner of the restaurant. I just need to talk with this guy. This guy needs to be reminded.

 

 I stopped walking and turned to face him. “Jae, can’t you just let them be?” I asked.

 

“Eh? Why, Jagiya? I didn’t do anything to them, did i?” Jae asked back, feigning innocence.

 

“Jae..” I mumbled and crossed my arms and used the tone I know he knows what.

 

I saw him gulped. He definitely doesn’t like that tone. It’s the very same tone I use when I get annoyed or irritated. Hmmm…  I roamed my eyes on his tall frame.  Jae in polo shirt is really…

 

I wasn’t able to finish my thoughts when my gaze darted on his revealed chest. It’s just a little bit. But… But.. Geez! He really did thought of what he will wear today!

 

I then noticed him thought for a second and breathed out a heavy sigh, eventually giving up. “Arrgghh. Okay, okay. But they’re just so annoying trying to get your attention from me. It’s irritating me,” he said, pouting.

 

What the? He’s using it. He knows I can’t resist that pout of his. He’s so adorable! Waaahhh. On impulse, I grabbed his face and made him meet my eyes. “Listen, Jae. YOU ARE MY BOYFRIEND AND I AM YOUR GIRLFRIEND. Okay?” I said and peck him on the lips. Kyaahhh.. What did I just do? Omo! Omo! Wrong move, Dara! Aigoo.  I felt my cheeks heated up. His face will definitely split in half soon.

 

“I..Ahm.. Let’s go back with the others, Jae,” I said and walked ahead.

 

“Wait!” I heard him said and pulled me kissing me hard on the lips.

 

“That was too short, Jagiya. Not enough for me,” he said and smirked. Waaahhh… that smirk! Aigoo. Go now, Dara. Go! I urged myself. I immediately turned and walked away with a beat red face. Aish!

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

Dara went back to where the others were with a grinning Jaejoong behind her.

 

"Eh? What's this? What's with the arrangement?" Dara asked furrowing her eyebrows upon seeing the newly arranged restaurant. One table with a chair was placed at the center while all others were placed on either sides of the restaurant.

 

"Ssantoki!" Bom squealed and went towards her. "We have thought of a way to solve the problem."

 

"Problem? What problem?"

 

"To know who will have the opportunity to eat with you! They've been fighting over it ever since the two of you left," Bom answered.

 

"Wha-What?" Dara stuttered.

 

"Just leave this to me, Ssantoki! Okay?" Bom assured her and turned to the people crowded on the counter. Suho, Chanyeol and Chanyeol's uncle were standing there for quite some time already. The restaurant is owned by Chanyeol's uncle. Suho and Chanyeol were helping him out just for this day. Suho has been smiling and was quite amused as to what's been happening while Chanyeol kept on blushing whenever he happens to glance at Dara. "Owner ahjussi, can you close the restaurant just for this day?" Bom asked, battling her eyelashes at him.

 

"S-Sure!" Ahjussi stuttered and turned to his two temporary asisstants. "Suho-ssi," Ahjussi said and nodded to the door.

 

"Yes, uncle," Suho answered and went to the door. He grabbed the signboard and flipped it to the other side.

 

 

“Yo, Chanyeol-ah!” Kyuhyun greeted him.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, sunbaenim,” Chanyeol greeted back, bowing his head.

 

“Oh, please. Stop with the formalities. Just call me hyung!” he offered and turned to his uncle.

 

“Sorry for crushing your place, Ahjussi,” Kyuhyun apologized and bowed.

 

“No! It’s alright! It’s not that it’s always like this, anyway,” Ahjussi said, waving his hands in front of him.

 

“If there will be any casualties, please bill them to him, him, and him,” Kyuhyun said, pointing to Jaejoong, Jiyong, and Siwon.

 

“Eh? Why them?”

 

“Among all of us here, they’re the top earners,” he replied with a mischievous smile on his face.

 

"Okay! Who wants to eat with Dara? Raise your hands!" Bom announced, also raising her right hand.

 

Dara's fanboys, including Jaejoong raised their hands so eagerly. "10, 11, 12, 13 and 14," Bom counted. "What the? Why so many? Arrgghh... Tsch! We need to combine tables," Bom said, tapping her index finger against her chin.

 

“Wait, noona!” Cheondong spoke.

 

“You! You! You! And you!” Cheondeong said, pointing at Lee Joon, Seungho, G.O. and Mir. “You’re not allowed to join!” he continued with finality.

 

“Eh?? Who says so?” Seungho spoke in a leader-like tone.

 

“Yeah!” the other three shouted.

 

“I say so!” Cheondeong answered back and glanced at Jaejoong. Jae just smiled and nodded approvingly.

 

Dara saw their exchange and she can’t believe what her brother’s doing. “Gedeong-ah! Let them join!”

 

“Bu-But!”

 

“Let them join, Park Cheondeong,” Dara said again in a deep tone.

 

‘Kyaahhhh!! That’s it, Noona! Defend us! Defend us!’

 

Cheondeong looked at her and eventually gave up. He then walked to Jaejoong and tapped his shoulder. “Arghh.. Sorry, hyung. Noona’s orders,” he said and went to sit beside Minzy.

 

“Okay! Still fourteen, then,” Bom hummed.

 

Kyuhyun noticed Chanyeol fidgeting at his side. “Chanyeol-ah, why don’t you join them?”

 

“Huh? No! No! I’m ok-,” Chanyeol uttered but wasn’t able to finish for Kyuhyun grabbed his right hand and raised it for him.

 

“Noona! You missed one! He also wants to join!” Kyuhyun called. All eyes landed on Chanyeol.

 

“Oh? Really? So it’s fifteen, then. Now, now… get some chairs and tables then arranged them at the center forming a circle,” Bom said and all those who raised their hands eagerly obliged.

 

“But, but.. hyung!” Chanyeol stuttered.

 

“It’s ok! They won’t eat you. But if ever that will happen, well… I’m sorry.. keke,” Kyuhyun told him and pushed him to get a chair.

 

When the arrangement was done, Bom spoke again. “Wait, how about those who didn’t raised their hands?”

 

“We’re hungry! We just want to eat!” all of them shouted.

 

“Aw! No need to shout, you know,” Bom said, massaging her ears. “Okay2x. Just look for a place to sit, then!”

 

Then all of them started to move and look for their own table to occupy. SUJU and DBSK shared one table.

 

“Hyung, can I just join you here?” Hongki said to Siwon while pointing to the determined Minhwan with the other fanboys.

 

“Sure thing. Here, it’s vacant,” Siwon said and pointed to the seat beside him.

 

“Thanks, hyung!”

 

Baekho, Aaron, Eli and Dongho also shared a table.

 

“Arrgghh.. I’m so hungry,” Dongho spoke. “Ahjussi, where are our orders?”

 

“Coming right up!” Ahjussi replied and was putting their orders on the tray. “Here, Suho-ssi. Give this to them.”

 

“Yes, uncle,” he said. ‘Arrghh.. Can’t I just join them, too? Stupid Chanyeol leaving me with all the jobs. Aish!’

 

“There, hyung! Let’s just sit with Cheondeong and Minzy!” Seungri said, pointing at the table near the karaoke machine. TOP just nodded and followed him.

 

As Seungri sat on his chair, CL came. “Hey, rat! That’s my chair!” she said pointing at the chair he’s sitting on.

 

“What? I don’t see LEE CHAERIN written here!” Seungri countered.

 

“When I say it’s mine, it’s mine. Look for another chair to sit,” CL declared with finality.

 

Seungri was about to answer back but thought better of it. He then stood up and went to sit between TOP and Minzy.

 

“Aish! I really hate your unnie!” Seungri muttered to Minzy.

 

“Huh? Are you sure about that, oppa?” Minzy asked innocently.

 

“Eh? What are you implying?” Seungri asked, confused.

 

“Nothing, oppa!” she said and sipped her strawberry milkshake.

 

Seungri’s forehead just creased deeper.

 

“Okay2x, let’s proceed now to how we agreed this to be,” Bom said again. “Here are the sticks. These sticks are numbered from 1 to 15. The one who picks number one, gets to choose first where he will sit and so on and so forth,” Bom explained and held out the sticks in front of them. “Now, choose your stick.”

 

Each of them picked one and closed their eyes, hoping that they’ll pick number one.

 

“Omo! Omo! It’s one! It’s one!” Kevin shouted with glee, jumping up and down.

 

“Arghh.. I’m number three. How unfortunate! I’m one sit away from noona,” Ren said.

 

“Hyung, what’s yours?” Jinwoon asked the mumbling Wooyoung beside him. “Look! I’m 7th. Tsch.”

 

“Two. Two. It’s two,” Wooyoung continuously mumbled before uncovering his stick. He slowly pushed down his hand and saw a curve. “Yes! It’s two! It’s two!” he shouted and held the stick in the air.

 

“Er, hyung, you got number 9,” Jinwoon corrected him, trying hard not to laugh.

 

“Huh?” he looked at him with eyebrows shot together and looked at his stick again. “Oh, damn!” he devastatingly mumbled.

 

“Arggh.. 11th? Tsch!” Donghae mumbled and scratched the back of his head. ‘I was hoping to sit with noona.’ He thought and went to Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol’s eyes were still shot close when Donghae approached him. “Chanyeol-ah, what’s yours? Aish! I’m 11th. So far... I guess it’s not my lucky day today,” he said, tossing his stick on his right hand.

 

Chanyeol uncovered his stick and slowly opened his eyes. His face lit up and his eyes sparkled upon seeing the number he has. Donghae noticed his reaction and glanced at his stick. His eyes widened and was surprised upon seeing the number written.

 

Chanyeol’s stick shows a shining number two.

 

“What the?! Chanyeol-ah! Please exchange with me,” Donghae begged him. But Chanyeol can’t hear him. He’s too happy right now that everything around with is just not noticeable except Dara, of course.

 

‘Omo! Omo! I’ll sit beside noona! Ottoke?’

 

All the other fanboys were already satisfied with what they’ve picked, except for the two guys who are on the verge of wanting to break their sticks.

 

“What the?! 15?!!! No! No! I won’t sit faraway from Jagiya!” Jaejoong exclaimed, throwing his stick.

 

“Aish! Why am I 14th?” GD grumbled then turned to Jaejoong. “Your unluckiness is contagious. Go away, will you?” he said and glared at Jae.

 

“Eh? You’re the one who should go away,” Jae answered back. He went closer to him and also glared at him.

 

“Oppa! Jae! Stop that,” Dara shouted again at them.

 

Jiyong winced. ‘Arrgh.. there she goes calling me elder brother again.’

 

“Jae, what did I tell you?” Dara said.

 

“But, Jagiya, I didn’t do anything,” Jae replied.

 

“Hmmm… just sit on your designated place, Jae. You’re the one who picked that so just accept it,” Dara said and went back beside Bom.

 

“At last! Let’s sit everybody! I’m already hungry!” Bom said. She then went to sit with Minzy and CL while Dara’s fanboys went to sit at the places they picked.

 

SITTING ARRANGEMENT:

 

Everyone started eating and engaged themselves into conversations. All of them were enjoying the moment especially Dara’s fanboys.

 

“Noona, you like some bibimbap?” Kevin offered.

 

“Oh! I’ll get one, thanks!” Dara said and took one bibimbap from the platter Kevin offered.

 

“Noo-Noona! Can I pour you some soju?” Chanyeol offered but Jae took it differently.

 

“What? You’ll pour her some soju? Where? And what will you do? Don’t you ever think of fantasizing Jagiya,” Jae yelled from the other side of the circle.

 

“Yah! What are you saying, hyung?” Donghae spoke. “Of course he’ll pour soju on her glass. Where are you thinking he’ll pour it?

 

“Hmmf! Looks like someone’s having dirty thoughts here,” GD snorted and looked at Jae.

 

“What? Noona, break up with him! His head’s dirty!” Mir exclaimed.

 

“Yeah! He’s not good, noona!” Wooyung seconded.

 

“Don’t ever be alone with him, noona!” Jaehyo butted in.

 

“You don’t know what he’ll gonna do with you!” P.O. continued.

 

And everyone started to speak at the same time, saying that Dara should break up with him. Jaejoong got irritated and shouted at the top of his lungs that silenced all of them.

 

“YAH! I’M HER BOYFRIEND AND SHE’S MY GIRLFRIEND! IT’S NORMAL!”

 

“Oops! He admitted it,” Yoochun whispered and the other DBSK just laughed while Dara’s face turned deep red.

 

“Jae, just sit and keep quiet,” Dara spoke and face-palmed.

 

“Bu-But, Jagiya.”

 

“Jae….” Dara used the tone when she gets annoyed or irritated. ‘Geez! So embarrassing!’

 

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…” all of them rolled out of laughter.

 

Jae blushed and slowly sat on his chair. ‘Aish! Did I say something wrong?’

 

“Nice one!” GD chuckled and drank his soju.

 

Jae then glanced at Dara’s direction and saw Chanyeol and Kevin talking with her. Dara laughs at some jokes they say and at the clumsiness of the two. Jae just stared at them for a while until he saw Dara touching Kevin’s shoulder. His possessive meter shot up and exploded.

 

He then grabbed one bibimbap and put it on his spoon. He then took the spoon with the bibimbap on it and grabbed hold of each of the spoon’s end, bending the spoon’s head, and off goes the bibimbap, hitting Kevin’s forehead.

 

Kevin felt it but Dara didn’t notice it for her attention’s with Chanyeol. Kevin then looked at the culprit. It was obvious that Jae did it even though he’s pretending to be innocent.

 

Kevin then also grabbed one bibimbap and did the same. But his aim wasn’t quite accurate for it landed on Minhwan's bowl of ramen which made the ramen soup splatter on his shirt.

 

"Huh?" Minhwan muttered and squinted his eyes on Kevin. Kevin continuously mouthed his apology but Minhwan was not buying it. He grabbed one shrimp tempura and threw it towards Kevin’s direction. But Kevin dodged it and it hit Cheondeong.

 

“Why you…” Cheondeong grabbed a chopstick and threw it towards Minhwan. But he readily slapped it with his hand and hit Jaejoong instead.

 

“Ouch!” Jae exclaimed and all of them turned to him.

 

“FOOD FIGHT!!!!!” Baekho, Aaron, Eli and Dongho shouted together.

 

Then all of them stood up from their chairs and threw food at anyone, also pouring drinks on each other. They just threw everything they grab a hold of at anyone and at anywhere they want it to be.

 

The whole restaurant was in a big mess after several minutes of throwing food around. Every one of them laughed and had fun until they grew tired and rested their backs on the floor.

 

Dara was still giggling like an idiot while trying to sit up.

 

“You’re such a mess, Jagiya,” Jaejoong said to her. “But still beautiful.”

 

Dara stopped giggling and once again blushed.

 

“Yah! Stop that mushiness!” TOP said and threw a helpless bibimbap at Jae.

 

“Yah! That hurts!” Jae said, massaging his head.

 

“Noona! Noona! You signed the commercial, right?” Jinwoon butted in, with Wooyoung beside him.

 

“Commercial? Hmmmm.. Ah yeah! It’s next week already, right?” Dara answered.

 

“Omo! Kamsamnida! Please take care of us, noona!” Jinwoon and Wooyoung stood up and bowed. Dara hurriedly stood up and also bowed back.

 

“Please take care of me, too.”

 

“Eh? You’ll be having a commercial with them, Jagiya?” Jae stood up and asked Dara.

 

“Yep! I just signed it earlier this morning, actually.”

 

“Bu-But… I’ll be busy next week. I can’t go with you,” Jaejoong whined.

 

“Oh! It’s ok, Jae. I’ll be fine,” Dara assured him.

 

“Yeah! We’ll take care of her, hyung!” Jinwoon and Wooyoung said at the same time, holding Dara’s shoulder.

 

“Yah! Where do you think you’re touching?” Jae shouted, pointing at their hands. Jinwoon and Wooyoung realized what they’ve done and ran for their lives. Jae then ran after them.

 

They were about to get to the door when Ahjussi stopped them. “Ehem!” he faked a cough and handed them some mops and rugs. “Don’t you ever think of escaping your responsiblity!” he said while a sunny side up egg slowly fell from his head.


Aigoooo...

Such a mess!!!

AHAHA..

 

P.S. Hi new subscribers!!!!! Thank you!!!!

 

Thanks for the lovely comments from:

itsmemarjorie

Tabimuchere

browneyes

jaedara

myjoyce1986

qualcuno

mHaryL

mjjeje_theians

trinity66

meeyon143

heebcullenli

avdfanatic

 

Special Shoutout to:

myjoyce1986 - Annyeong, chingu-ah! Thanks for always dropping by on my wall whenever I update after a long time..hahaha..

Thanks! I really appreciate it!! ^_^

 

 

Also, Thanks to whoever upvoted my fic!!! Thank you very much!!

 

ohh... and i really find Dara's Fanboy, Chanyeol, FREAKING ADORABLE!!!!

 

 

Ok, guys. I'll update again next time. Need to study for my midterms this week.....

 

Bye2x!!

 

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!

 

Tell me if there are corrections, please!!! Thank you.... XD

<3

 

Credits to whoever owns the pic "Sorry, we're closed" sign and Chanyeol's gif... ^_^