Fanboys Coming Through!: MNET Part 2

Back Off! She's Mine! (A Sequel to When Jaejoong lost his PHONE!)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR’S POV

 

Meanwhile, other girl groups such as SNSD, T-ARA, KARA, 4Minute, After School and F(X) also came. A lot of gasps and claps were heard when these groups have walked down the red carpet. All of them marveled at the beautiful women coming.

 

“BIGBANG!” Park Min Young announced.

 

Five guys then walked down the red carpet. But Jiyong didn’t even paid attention to the people around him. He just walked straight, posed for a few minutes and went to their table.

 

“Hey, what’s wrong, man?” T.O.P. asked.

 

“Just look at all of the guys here. I can really sense that they’re waiting for her.” He eyed the groups present this night. He can really feel that in each of them, there’s at least one who’s a fanboy.

 

“Hmmm.. looks really like it. YG hyung knew this that’s why he ordered us to act as guards for the girls tonight!” Taeyang said.

 

“Don’t worry, hyungs. No one can approach noona I’m not approved of.” Seungri said puffing his chest with his fist.

 

Then four hands whacked his head. “Ouch! What was that for?”

 

“Do you even need to ask?” Daesung said and told him to look who’s arriving.

 

Seungri lifted his gaze towards the red carpet. Just then, 5 gorgeous hunks came walking down the red carpet. Seungri’s eyes immediately caught Jaejoong with a leather jacket on his right hand, as well as the other four. He saw him roamed his eyes onto the crowd. Seungri gulped.

 

“I-ahh..Haha.” he laughed nervously.

 

“Do we even need to guard them? Someone’s more alert than us.” T.O.P. smirked.

 

All of them landed their eyes on the 5 guys who just arrived, shaking their heads while chuckling.

 

“Dong Bang Shin Ki!” Lee Min Ho. The crowd roared.

 

“Omo! omo! It’s them!!!!” almost all of the girls from the girl groups said.

 

JAEJOONG’S POV

 

I sat down and roamed my eyes. I eyed every group present in here. I can sense that at least one of their group mates is a fanboy. Arrrggghhh… There are a lot of them than I thought. Hhhhmmm… They will announce my girlfriend’s group anytime now. All the idols are sitting. Except for Donghae. Wonder why he’s standing there?

 

Anyway… how will I know which of them are indeed her fanboys? I want to know how many of them I should make to give up. Let’s see. If they really are her fanboys, they’ll be excited to see her. Which means, they’re going to stand from their seats just to be able to get a glimpse of her. Ok! Whoever stands and look at my girlfriend’s direction, that’s my target.

 

 “And 2NE1.” Park Min Young-ssi and Lee Min Ho-ssi announced together.

 

My eyes grew wide and my jaw dropped when I saw her. What the hell is she wearing? What’s with that one piece of clothing. Arrghhh… the sides of her stomach are showing! And her shoulders! They’re exposed too much! Damn, I already told the stylist about her clothes for tonight! She’s really going to hear it from me later.

 

The instant she entered, I saw the guys stand one by one. I mentally counted.

 

I looked on the NU’EST table. One. F.T. island’s table, One. Okay, that’s two. 2pm’s table, three. 2am’s table, four. Block B’s table, there’s two of them. So, that’s six. What the? U-kiss’ table, seven. I hope there’s no more.

 

I then looked at the Mblaq’s table. What the? All of them stood? Except for Thunder, of course. That’s eleven already! I shook my head. These many? I hope! I just hope there’s no more.

 

My eyes then landed on Suju’s table. Huh? What? Are you kidding me? Donghae??????? And.. I darted towards BIGBANG. My eyes grew wider as I saw who’s standing. Kwo- Kwon Jiyong? Even you? Damn! That’s thirteen!

 

Arrrgghhh… it’s really hard to have a girlfriend like her. Even my closest friends and the people I never expected, has a crush on her! Damn!

 

But sorry, guys. You just have to give up any lingering ideas. SHE’S MINE.

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

The crowd became nosier as soon as 2ne1 came in. It’s really unbelievable how this group can make heads turn just by their mere presence. They walked down the red carpet and cameras continued to flash. They’re y, indeed. But what caught the crowd’s eyes were Dara and Bom.

 

‘Waaahhh… it’s noona!!! I’m really going to ask her out later.’

 

‘Damn!! She’s really pretty! No wonder I easily fell for her.’

 

‘Noona’s y! Love. Love. Love. Please go out with me.’

 

‘Noooooooooooooooonnnnaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!’

 

‘Omo! Omo! I fell like my face is going to burn.’

 

‘Damn, Dara just what do you think you’re wearing?’

 

Uh-Oh. This is not good. The DBSK members thought and glanced nervously at Jaejoong whose hands are forming into fists, crumpling the table cloth under his hands..

 

Calm down, Jae. They said in their minds. They’re scared to talk for Jaejoong might put his wrath on them.Just think about the plan you thought earlier.

 

“Omo! Bommie-ah, they’re all staring at us. I told you this dress is too exposed.” Dara whispered as they walk.

 

“No! They’re just praising us.” Bom said. “Besides, today is the day when we can finally date! We need to be pretty, Dara for us to find a boyfriend.”

 

“Huh?” Dara stopped, gently pulled Bom and whispered in her ear. “Are you forgetting something?”

 

“Huh? What?” Bom paused. Her eyes grew wide as realization dawned in. But instead of panic, formed into a mischievous smile.

 

Dara roamed her eyes and landed on the eyes that are piercing through her. Uh-Oh.

 

Bom saw Dara’s expression changed and looked at the direction she was looking. She saw Jaejoong looking at them like they’ve just committed a great sin. Her smile just turned to a wide grin.

 

“Come now, Dara. Just follow what I say.” Bom said and gently pulled Dara to pose for the cameras. “Walk gracefully, Dara. Sway your hips.”

 

DARA’S POV

 

I don’t know but I just followed Bom’s instructions. I scanned my eyes through the crowd and saw him with eyes still in fury. Damn. I’m dead. BIG TIME!

 

“Dara smile ily.” Bom whispered.

 

“What? Uhh..” I turned my attention to the cameras. Instead of ily, I felt that I smiled more seductively? Omo! Omo! Mouth! What are you doing?

 

I looked at him again and saw that his eyes became fierier. I gulped. This is really not good.

 

“Dara, make your eyes smokier!” Bom whispered again.

 

I squinted my eyes a bit and let out a seductive aura. What the hell am I doing? My body’s following every word Bom says. I can see that every movement I make Jaejoong’s eyes becomes even angrier. I smiled.

 

Weird. I find it cute seeing him like that. Haha. Him, furrowing his eyebrows looks so cute. Hmmm… I think I’ll go on with this.

 

I smiled brighter and roamed my eyes through the crowd. I saw some guys standing while looking at me. Er, why are they standing? Don’t they have seats? Anyway, that’s not my concern anymore.

 

I looked at the BIGBANG’s table and saw Jiyong standing with his eyes on me. What the? Am I really that weird tonight? Arrrgghh…

 

Then my eyes strayed towards the DBSK desk. I saw the members with a nervous expression. Uh-oh. Are they in trouble? What have they done this time? Tsch.

 

My eyes then landed for the nth time on the most handsome man earth, my boyfriend. I saw him furrowed his eyebrows deeper. We stayed on a staring battle for a few seconds until I finally gave up and smiled at him more seductively than I’ve done earlier.

 

He gulped! He softened and averted his eyes. Haha. That was good.

 

“Unnie! Let’s go to our table now.” CL said and went towards our designated table right in the middle.

 

“Good job, Ssantoki!” Bom said as we sat and winked at me.

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

When all of the idols were settled in their seats, the program began.

 

The program started with a performance from nu’est latest song, FACE. Followed by 2AM, SNSD, Mblaq, F(X), Block B, T-ARA, F.T. Island, After School, U-Kiss, KARA, BIGBANG, 4Minute, 2PM and 2ne1.

 

Jaejoong kept his gaze on Dara. He didn’t even mind the cheers of Dara’s fanboys in the gathering. He just kept his eyes on her for she just kept her eyes on him.

 

2ne1 finished performance and loud claps and whistles can be heard.

 

‘Noona was really pretty.’ All of the fanboys thought.

 

“Ehem! Now we are down with our last performances for tonight.” Min Ho announced.

 

“Let us not make their fans impatient and delay this anymore, Min Ho-ssi.” Park Min Young said.

 

Min Ho chuckled. “Ok. Now, Dong bang Shin Ki.” Min Ho announced and the crowd went wild.

 

Dbsk performed MIROTIC with their bodies swaying at every beat. All of them wear seductive and possessive stares which were directed to every girl present in the gathering. But one guy kept his gaze on Dara.

 

Jaejoong kept his eyes on Dara. With every sway of his hips and every part where seductiveness counts, he performed all of those without even breaking his stares at her.

 

The girls present in the gathering started to blush. But Dara’s different. Her face is burning hot.

 

“Oooohhh… Jae’s so y.” Bom teased.

 

“Unnie! He’s staring at you the whole time.” Minzy said. Dara just blushed more.

 

I got you~ under my skin!

 

DBSK sang the last line of their song, turned around and revealed their y backs.

 

The crowd roared and girls squealed in delight.

 

“Weew! Talk about a sizzlin’ hot performance!” Park Min Young said as she fans herself. “You like it, girls, don’t you?”

 

“Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!” the crowd responded in unison.

 

“HHmmm… I think that’s the end of our program, neh?”

 

“Yes, Min Ho-ssi. Can we call on all the groups present to stand on the stage?”

 

The groups then stood from their seats. 2ne1 walked towards the stage first with Dar behind them. All the other boy goups started to hurry to be able to follow behind her. But before they could even reach her, 5 guys blocked their way.

 

“Noona!” Seungri called.

 

“Oh! Seungri-ah!” Dara said and smiled at him.

 

BIGBANG was just right behind her, preventing her fanboys to get close to her.

 

‘Heh. Sorry, guys.’ Jiyong smirked and walked towards the stage with the members.

 

The DBSK group just came back after changing their clothes.

 

“Hey, hyung! Are you sure about this? It’s embarrassing!” Changmin whispered to Yunho while holding his leather jacket.

 

“If you value your life, Min, just listen to what he says. It’s only for this night.” Yunho replied. Changmin just shrugged his shoulders and puffed his cheeks.

 

They soon reached the stage and stood next to 2ne1 while BIGBANG stood at the other side.

 

“This marks the end of the show, everyone.” Min young said.

 

“I hope you enjoyed the night. Neh, Kamsamnida!” Min Ho seconded.

 

Then all the groups bowed: “KAMSAMNIDA!”

 

BIGBANG was the first to descend from the stage while 2ne1 was slowly following them. Thinder left his group mates and rushed towards Dara.

 

“Noona!!!” Thunder called.

 

“Oh! Gaeddong-ah!” Dara said and pinched her cheeks.

 

‘What the? I told him to bring us with him if he’ll greet noona.’

 

‘Omo! Noona’s going!’

 

‘Wait! I haven’t taken any picture with her yet.’

 

‘Damn. I need to talk with her first.’

 

‘Noona, wait!’

 

Donghae, Ren, Kevin, Jinwoon, Wooyoung, Minhwan, Jaehyo, P.O., Lee Joon, Mir, Seungho and G.O. rushed towards Dara’s directon.

 

But before they could even get a meter close to her, 5 guys towered over them wearing something that made their eyes wide.

 

“BACK OFF!” was written boldly at the back of Yunho, Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin’s jacket.

 

And their jaw dropped when they saw the words written on Jae’s jacket.

 

“SHE”S MINE!”

 

Dara was shocked realizing that Jaejoong was right behind her. She glanced at him cautiously.

 

“Jae! What are you doing?” Dara whispered.

 

“Nothing! Just MARKING my TERRITORY.” Jae responded and smirked.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soooo......Here's the Update, guys!

I thought i should leave you with this for I will be busy the whole week...

 

Sorry if it's not the way you expected on how Jae would

handle Dara's fanboys...kekekeke...

 

COMMENT!

COMMENT!

COMMENT!

<3

 

@myjoyce1986 - LOL! should i still add more fanboys??? they are overloading already!! ahahaha

@lyann027 - really? i didn't know that! hahaha... dara's real life fanboys, plus 1!!! xD

 

Btw, here's the link where i based her fanboys from... =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PaiGsYaZjA

(a video by LightChoc on youtube)