The Note

Back Off! She's Mine! (A Sequel to When Jaejoong lost his PHONE!)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S POV

 

Jinwoon and Wooyoung were going back to their respective dorms after eating out together. 2PM’s and 2AM’s dorm were in the same building were adjacent with each other.  (a/n: This is a product of my imagination. I don’t know where their dorms are. Kekeke)

 

They were laughing at some joke Jinwoon said. As they neared the door to their dorm, they noticed a note slipped halfway in their door. They frowned and immediately went to see it.

 

“Waaahhhh!!!!!!!!!! It’s from noona!!!!” both of them exclaimed excitedly.

 

“Huh? Hyung, did you send something to noona, too?” Jinwoon asked, looking at Wooyoung suspiciously.

 

“What? You too?” Wooyoung responded.

 

“Aish! Never mind!”Jjinwoon dismissed and they both put their attention back to the note they are holding.

 

They slowly opened it and their jaws dropped.

 

“What the??????????!!!!!!!!!”

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Kevin was hopping gleefully as he goes to his own room. He just finished freshening up himself and was ready to go to sleep. He passed by the window and saw a hooded guy standing in front of the gate of their dorm. He saw him walked towards their gate and slipped something in. The hooded guy looked to his left and to his right before finally walked away, putting his hands inside his pockets.

 

Kevin frowned. ‘Omo! Omo! Who was that? What did he put inside? I better check it first.’ Kevin thought and went downstairs.

 

He opened the door and saw a note lying on the cold floor before their gate. He went outside and picked it up. His face lit up upon seeing the name written on it.

 

“Sandara Park.” Kevin said softly. “Waaahhhhhhhh!!!! Noona replied! Noona replied!” He exclaimed while running around in circles. He paused and looked up the sky dreamily. He smiled first before opening the note.

 

His smile faded and his eyes grew wide.

 

“Noooo!!!”

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ren was still wide awake. He just can’t fall asleep. He’s too excited for tomorrow. They’ll start to shoot for their new music video tomorrow with Dara.

 

“Omo! Omo! I can’t sleep!!” Ren said repeatedly as he rolled from side to side on his bed.

 

“Yah! Maknae! Go to sleep! Aish!” Baekhyun called out and covered his body from head to foot with the blanket.

 

“I can’t sleep, hyung! I can’t! I can’t.” Ren replied. But Baekhyun didn’t talk anymore.

 

Ren sat up and got out of his bed, pacing back and forth, thinking deeply.

 

‘What will noona wear tomorrow? I bet she’ll really be pretty.’ Ren thought and went to his bedroom window to gaze at the stars. But, he noticed someone slipped something in their dorm gate.

 

‘Omo! A stalker!!!!’ Ren exclaimed in his mind.

 

He quickly ran downstairs, hoping to catch the stalker. He opened the gate and a note fell. ‘Huh? what’s this?’ Ren said and closed the gate. He picked the note and gasped.

 

“Kyaaaaaaaahh!!!!! It’s from noona!!!!!” he beamed. He quickly opened it and his mouth fell open.

 

“What the----?????????????????”

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minhwan was walking back to their dorm after going to the grocery. He lose from the game they had earlier that evening so he was the one given the task to buy some ice cream for the entire group.

 

“Aish! They all cheated. Argghh. This is not really fair!” Minhwan muttered to himself.

 

He was nearing to their dorm when he saw a hooded guy slip something on their dorm’s gate. “Excuse me, who---?” he wasn’t able to finish what he was trying to say for the guy already walked away upon hearing him.

 

He quickly walked towards their gate and took the note the mysterious guy slipped.

 

“SANDARA PARK”

 

Was all that was written in front of the note. He smiled and got excited. Waaahhh!!!! Did noona got my homemade tea already? Kyaaahhh!!! She even respond to my message!!!.

 

Minhwan excitedly opened the note.

 

His jaw dropped. “What the---?”

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Kyuhyun was playing star craft when the doorbell rang.

 

Ding Dong! Ding Dong!

 

He frowned. ‘Huh? Who could it be at this time of night? Aish! I’m in the middle of the game!’ Kyuhyun thought as he continued to press hard on his joysticks.

 

“Hyuuunnggg!!!! Wake up! Wake up!! Get the door! Someone pressed the doorbell!” Kyuhyun called onto the guy that is sleeping soundlessly on the other bed.

 

“Let me sleep, maknae..” the guy groaned. “You go get it. You’re still wide awake. Just pause your game.”

 

“I can’t pause this, hyung. I’ll lose if I do that.” Kyhyun said, eyes till on the game.

 

No answer.

 

Kyuhyun glanced behind him and saw him with eyes tightly close. ‘Huh. You won’t get up, huh. Let’s see.’

 

Kyuhyun shouted at the top of his lungs. “Lee Donghae has a huge crush with 2ne1’s San-hakdjkjeidjadnceijqkda…” He wasn’t able to finish what he was shouting for Donghae immediately sprang up to his feet and went to cover Kyuhyun’s huge mouth.

 

“Ok! Ok! I’ll go!” Dongahae irratedly said.

 

“That was fast!” Kyuhyun said and cutely followed. “Gomawo, hyung…” smiling from ear to ear.

 

“Aish!” Donghae stood up and went to the door. He was yawning while opening the door.

 

“Who is---?” Donghae raised his brow upon seeing no one outside. ‘Arrrgghh!! It’s just a prank!’

 

He closed the door and was about to go back to his room when he noticed something on floor. ‘Huh? A note?’

 

He picked it up and woke up completely. ‘Kyaaaahhh!!!! It’s from Dara noona!’

 

Donghae excitedly ran towards his room and leaped to his bed. Kyuhyun got curious and sat beside Donghae.

 

Donghae slowly opened the note, anticipating something.

 

Then their eyes grew wide. Kyuhyun dropped to the floor, laughing hard.

 

 

SANDARA PARK IS MINE!!!!!

 

 

“Sunabaenim!!!!”

 

“Hyuuuuuunnggg!!!”

 

“Kim Jaaeejooooooooooooooooonnngggg!”

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Achoo!!!” Jaejoong sneezed as he went inside his car and took off his hoodie. ‘I guess someone’s thinking about me right now.’

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahahahahaha...

Jae doesn't really stop giving pranks on Dara's fanboys...

Hahahaha..

I LOVE YOU, KIM JAEJOONG!!!

 

^_______________^

 

 

COMMENTS PLEASE........ ^__^

 

Hi to my new subscribers!!! panda21 and mitchie21... THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! <3