Old Phone

Back Off! She's Mine! (A Sequel to When Jaejoong lost his PHONE!)

This chapter is entirely on author's pov...hehehhe.. =)

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

2ne1 are walking on the hallway and loudly talking.

 

“Unnie!! Oppa was really sweet yesterday,” Minzy said.

 

“Yeah! And he was really all smiles,” CL followed.

 

“Waahhhhhhh…. He’s really…. Kyaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!! I so want a boyfriend right now!!!” Bom pouted and stamped her feet. “Sajangniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmm!!!!”

 

The three girls just laugh at Bom’s outburst.

 

“Don’t worry, unnie! Your time will certainly come!” Minzy comforted her.

 

“And when would that be? I soooo want it to be now! Who knows? I might die tomorrow!” Bom said.

 

“You’re exaggerating, unnie! Ahaha. I bet someone out there is just waiting for a chance,” CL said, clutching her stomach.

 

“Why wait? He only needs to come here in front of me and confess!” Bom answered, pointing on a spot in front of her.

 

Bom stepped forward and suddenly heard someone shouted.

 

“Waahhhh!!! Get your elephant foot off my brand new shoes!!” TOP shouted. Bigbang just finished practicing and are on their way to buy some food.

 

“Why, you! Shoes? So, aliens do wear shoes, huh?” Bom countered and crossed her arms in front of her chest.

 

‘Uh-Oh. They’re starting again.’ The rest of Bigbang and 2ne1 members thought. They just shook their heads and let the two argue again.

 

“Hey, there girls,” Seungri said and put his arms over Minzy and CL.

 

“Get your smelly armpits away from me,” CL muttered.

 

“What? I—“ Seungri immediately let go of them and smelled his armpits. “Yah! It’s not smelly!” he exclaimed and hold on to his armpits.

 

“Hahaha. Better check it again, maknae.” Daesung said and greeted them. “Annyeong!” he bowed and them and so as 2ne1.

 

After greeting each other, all of them glanced at the two people who are still in a heated arguement.

 

“Let’s leave them. They’ll bark at each other for God knows how long.” GD finally said and went ahead, shaking his head and trying hard not to be obvious from looking at Dara. They followed him.

 

“Oh, by the way where were you going?” Seungri asked.

 

“You don’t have to know, rat!” CL said.

 

“What the---? Can someone please tell me why she’s mad at me?” Seungri exclaimed and turned to them. They just shook their heads and shrugged their shoulders.

 

“We’re on our way to practice, oppa. But Dara unnie is headed to YG sajangnim’s office,” Minzy answered.

 

“Oh, really? Why?” the ever curious and nosy maknae asked.

 

“I don’t know. He just called me yesterday before the conference. He said that I have to meet him first thing in the morning,” Dara answered, furrowing her eyebrows.

 

“Is that so?” Seungri said. “Oh! That reminds me! Noona! Noona! You really have a FINE boyfriend,” he continued and glanced at GD. Daesung and Seungri saw GD’s mouth twitched. ‘Jealous, are we?’

 

“Er.. Ahm, thanks. But the compliment sounds weird for a guy to say, especially from you.” Dara said and CL burst into laughter.

 

“Yah! Are you gay?” she said and pushed Seungri away from her.

 

“What the--?” Seungri pulled CL and left an inch gap between their faces. “What did you say again?”

 

CL gulped. “Yah! Stay away from me, smelly armpits!” she said and pushed him.

 

“Why you---“ Seungri was about to get to CL when GD stopped him.

 

“Stop it! Let’s go eat. I’m starving.” GD said. He pulled Seungri with him and stole a glance at Dara. Daesung bowed at them and followed behind them.

 

“But, hyung. aren’t you going to invite them?” Seungri said.

 

“Ani. I don’t know what I’ll do if she’s near I might just confess right away.” GD seriously said.

 

“Er, hyung. She already has a boyfriend. In case you forgot.” Daesung interjected.

 

“I’m well aware of that,” GD said, smiling and left them with confused faces. ‘Uh-Oh. There’s really something behind that smile.’

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, Sajangnim,” Dara greeted as she entered YG’s office. She was nervous. She doesn’t know why YG had called for her. ‘Have I done something wrong this time? Aish.’

 

“Have a seat,” YG said and put out the papers he was reading. He stood up and went to get a pile of other papers and folders from his file cabinet. He put the pile on his table and pushed it towards Dara.

 

“What’s these, sajangnim?” Dara asked.

 

“That’s all of the offers I have received for you from cfs, to music videos and to dramas,” YG answered, smiling at her.

 

“What???? All these?” Dara ogled at the pile before her. She didn’t expect that she will have offers these much.

 

YG leaned on his desk and put his hands under his chin. “Look over those papers, Dara. Just inform me later about your decisions.” YG said and went back reading the papers he was holding earlier.

 

Dara still can’t believe the pile of papers before her. She just stared at them. ‘How will I be able to read all of these?’

 

“Ehem! Just sign those you like to sign, Dara,” YG said cutting Dara’s thoughts.

 

“Huh?”

 

“Or, just sign those whom you are acquainted with. You can start at that point,” Yg suggested.

 

“Er, ahm….ok,” Dara said and grabbed a ball pen from YG’s desk.

 

After several minutes, Dara finished reading and signing some of the papers. She gave the finished ones to YG.

 

“Here are what I decided, sajangnim,” she said.

 

“Are you sure?” YG asked.

 

“Neh, sajangnim.”

 

“Ok. I’ll look it over later. You may go,” he said and put it on his desk.

 

“Neh, sajangnim,” she said before bowing and went to the door. But before she could go outside, YG called her.

 

“Chakaman!”

 

“Neh?” Dara asked as she faced him.

 

“If ever Jaejoong asks, tell him that you’re the one who decided about this,” YG said.

 

“Huh? Ahm…Ok, sajangnim.”

 

“That’s all. You may go now.” He said and went back to his papers. Dara bowed and went to got to the practice room. ‘Hmmm… Wonder why YG sajangnim told me that. Oh well.’

 

‘Dara’s still my talent and it’s my obligation to get her some projects. But……. I really don’t want to face that guy’s wrath. Also, he decided to have a relationship with my talent, so, I’ll let him deal with Dara’s tons of fanboys himself.’ YG thought as he browses over the papers Dara decided to accept.

 

‘Hmm?? I didn’t know that she’s acquainted with these guys.’ He thought and called for his secretary.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Ahhhhhh…. I’m beat!” Changmin said as he sat down on the floor of their practice room.

 

Yunho sat beside him, wiping his upper body with a towel (his half . LOL). “Ahhhh…. I need some water.”

 

Yoochun and Junsu came holding mineral bottles in each of their hands.

 

“Here!” they tossed one each to Yunho and Changmin.

 

After drinking some water, their eyes landed on a guy in front of them.

 

“Hyung? Isn’t Jaejoong hyung quiet lately?” Changmin asked, wondering.

 

“Yeah! It’s weird,” Yunho answered. Just then, they saw Jaejoong browsing over his phone.

 

“What the---?”

 

“NO!”

 

“Is there something wrong with my eyes? I think I’m seeing Jaejoong hyung using his old phone.”

 

“No! What you’re seeing is right.”

 

All of them can’t believe that Jaejoong is still using his old phone. He promised that he would hide it and won’t be using it anymore so that their pictures will not go into public.

 

“Ahm… I think I know why he’s suddenly using it.” Yunho said and called Jaejoong.

 

“Hyung! What are you going to do? Dara noona’s got a lot of fanboys!”

 

“Hmmm…” Jaejoong stood up and went to their side while tossing his phone. He grabbed Yunho’s bottled water and drank some.

 

“Hey, even the most fine men in the world hides something embarrassing, right?” he smiled and went out of the room while browsing his phone again.

 

‘Uh-Oh. Poor fanboys.’

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^_________________^

 

 

@lilmissy and kwinna: Thanks! Now i know what it means... kekekeke....

 

Hi to my new subscribers!! Cheche12053, chocolatekismet, and lolski.. =)

 

 

COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT. ^^

<3