Kevin's Nightmare

Back Off! She's Mine! (A Sequel to When Jaejoong lost his PHONE!)

 


 

JAEJOONG'S POV

 

I was about to run for my life when Jagiya strongly called my name. Oh, how nervous I am whenever she uses that kind of tone at me. I paused and gulped every saliva I have in my mouth and turned towards her. She has her hands on each side of her waist, looking annoyed. Oh, no! Is Jagiya mad again? I really need to apologize now!

 

I mean NOW!

 

"Er, Jagiya... I was just... " I was trying to think of some excuse but nothing's coming to my mind. She was already coming towards me now, with her hands crossed over her chest. I just bowed my head and avoided her eyes.

 

I'm DOOMED!

 

"Kim Jaejoong, what are you doing here?" she muttered. I can really feel her stares boring at me. 

 

Uh-Oh. This is really not going to be good.

 

"Er, I was already done. Then I thought that I could..." to make things worse, in my panic, I accidentally pressed the play button on my phone.

 

*Pruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut!*

 

I'm DEAD!

 

"What the?! Look at me, Jae," she muttered again for I still had my head bowed down.

 

"But, Jagiya..."

 

"Look at me, Jae..." she muttered again. 

 

Ok! I promise I'll be good next time! Never to bully those delusional fanboys again. That's it! That's what I'm going to say! I'm sure Jagiya will forgive me right away. She's just so kind and soft-hearted. 

 

Ok. Here goes nothing. 

 

I breathed in deeply before lifting my head up. Taking in all the air that I need.

 

But as soon as I met her gaze, a quick strong flick landed on my forehead!

 

"Ow! Jagiya, that hurts!" I exclaimed, rubbing my poor forehead in the process.

 

"Punishment for being a bully!" she said and walked away while I was recovering from that painful flick.

 

"Wait, Jagiya! Where are you going?" 

 

"I'm going to Jinwoon and Wooyoung to say that you're going to apologize to them right now," she answered while walking towards the comfort room where those two delusional fanboys went.

 

As soon as I realized where she was going, I immediately went after her to stop her.

 

"No, Jagiya. You're not going in the male's comfort room!"

 

"Eh?! Why will I go in there?"

 

"Aren't they in the comfort room right now? I can't let you go in there! Nope not even an inch near it," I said and went in front of her to stop her.

 

Just then, the two delusional fanboys came out of the comfort room, bickering with each other.

 

"Just why did you fart in front of Sandara Park?" Jinwoon blamed Wooyoung.

 

"What? I didn't! It was you!" Wooyoung countered, pointing his finger at him.

 

"I didn't! I already went in there and there's not even a shadow of my poop!" Jinwoon blurted out, enough for us to hear it. Eew! Gross!

 

"Me neither! Heck, I didn't even feel the urge of it!" Wooyoung countered again and bumped Jinwoon's shoulder.

 

"Oh, really, huh! And why did you go in the comfort room then?" Jinwoon probed.

 

"I was just...." Wooyoung was about to reason out but stopped. "Wait, are you seriously blaming me for this?" he said instead and eyed Jinwoon.

 

"You landed a bomb in front of her before. So, why can't I be suspicious?" Jinwoon reminded him of the time time where they first introduced themelves to my Jagiya.
 

"Why you....!" the Wooyoung guy is now irritated.

 

Argh! Just look at those two immatured brats blaming each other! Tsch! The nerve of them making a move on my Jagiya. Na-ah! They really don't stand a chance. Nope! They're not even an inch close to me. Poor fanboys. Haha! He didn't really fart, actually. It was only a product of my brilliant and creative mind which was very genius of me if I might say.

 

Just then, Jagiya went ahead and walked towards those two while I was still pondering on my thoughts. What the?! I let my guard down!

 

As soon as Wooyoung and Jinwoon realized that Dara's in front of them, the two stopped bickering and just smiled at her. Ok, smile while you still can, delusional fanboys. I'll just let you pass for now. Jagiya's still mad at me. 

 

"I'm sorry!" Jagiya said and bowed her head.

 

"Eh?! Why are you apologizing, noona?" Jinwoon asked, confused.

 

"Well, that's because THAT GUY there just did something," Jagiya said and pointed at me. That guy? Boyfriend seems to be a more appropriate word! Hmpf! Yes, Jagiya. Let them know that your handsome boyfriend is here! 

 

Their eyes widened upon seeing me. Yep! Her BOYFRIEND is here now. So, shoo! I thought proudly and slowly went towards them but stopped upon hearing what Jagiya just said.

 

"As an apology, he said that he will treat you to something as a compensation for what he did," she said at looked towards me. "Right, Jae?"


Wait. What?

 


 

AUTHOR'S POV

 

Jaejoong, Dara and company arrived at an ice cream parlor. While Jaejoong has a big grin on his face, the two fanboys' face reflects disappoint.

 

"Eh? An ice cream parlor? I expected something like a five-star restaurant, with your money and all," Jinwoon spoke as he came out from their van, followed by Wooyoung.

 

"Ice cream? Really, huh? Aren't you rich? You're just treating us for some ice cream?" Wooyoung commented.

 

"With your album sales, commercials, and all, is this all you can afford to treat us?" Jinwoon complained again.

 

"So LAME!" the two spoke in unison and clicked their tongues while shaking their heads in disappointment. "Tsch. Tsch. Tsch."

 

But, Jaejoong's grin only widened. "Don't you think ice cream suits for kids like you two?" he retaliated. Mouth dropped, the two fell silent and just glared at him which made Jaejoong feel so triumphant.

 

"Hmpf! I bet noona feels so disappointed right now," Wooyoung sopke again.

 

"Yeah! We just finished our commercial for an ice cream and here he is, treating us to an ice cream? So disappointing, sunbaenim," Jinwoon added Wooyoung's statement and both of them chuckled.

 

But that didn't even affected Jae and just earned a sarcastic laugh from him, which made the two stared at him like his some kind of a psycho.

 

Just then, Changmin nad Junsu came out of their van. "Stop it, hyung," Changmin said. "You might anger noona again."

 

"I think he likes it when he angers noona. He's such a masochist when it comes to her," Junsu joined in and looked around. "By the way, where's noona?"

 

Jaejoong smirked and pointed right at the order counters of the ice cream parlor.

 

 

As soon as they arrived, Dara rushed inside and began to order, not waiting for them to come with her. "I'll have two scoops of chocolate chip ice cream! Oh, and top it with spicy raddish kimchee, please!" Dara excitedly told the guy at the counter of her orders not minding the guys outside.

 

"You were saying?" Jaejoong mocked the two fanboys. He really feels like he just had the last laugh!

 

"Aish! Let's just go inside and order!" an annoyed Wooyoung said and went inside.

 

"Tsch. Let's just order then and make this cheap boyfriend pay for all of it," Jinwoon finally said and they all went inside.

 


 

 

"Hyung, I want some ice cream," Dongho spoke out of the blue as their van stopped for the red light in front of an ice cream parlor.

 

"What are you saying all of a sudden?" Eli said and glanced at the dazed Dongho while Kevin's ears perked up.

 

"I want some ice cream, hyung! I wanna! I wanna! I wanna!" Dongho ranted on and on. 

 

"Er, now is not a good time," Kevin finally spoke.

 

"Eh? Why is it not a good time? It's really hot right now, hyung!" Dongho continued.

 

"Whoah! Didn't you say that your life would stop if you're not going to eat ice cream even just for a day?" Eli said challenged him. It's the first time Kevin refused to eat ice cream.

 

"Well, it's just that now is not a godd time," Kevin said and cringed upon remembering the dream he had last night. 

 

'It was only a dream. No! It wasn't just a dream! It was a NIGHTMARE!' Kevin thought and shook his head, trying to erase it from his mind.

 

"I don't care anymore, hyung! I want some ice cream. NOW!" Dongho exclaimed and instructed the driver to stop at the nearby ice cream shop. He bolted out of the van and went immediately to the counter to order with Eli tagging along behind him. Kevin closed his eyes and prayed for his NIGHTMARE not to come true before going out of the van.

 

Upon entering the shop, Kevin immediately noticed his beloved 'DARA NOONA' eating her ice cream happily. 

 

'OMG! It's Dara noona! Omo! Omo! What to do?' Kevin panicked but immediately felt disappointed when he saw the guy sitting on the same table as Dara.

 

Jaejoong separated a table for just the two of them and sat on the opposite side. He was still at bliss for having the last laugh. But all of it lasted only for a few minutes. 

 

"Noona, is that really delicious?" Kevin said, popping in beside Dara. He took an empty chair and sat beside her. He can't help but look at the ice cream Dara was currently savoring. It's his firts tiime seeing an ice cream topped with spicy raddish kimchee.

 

"Yep! It's totally delicious!" Dara exclaimed. She grabbed a spoonful of ice cream and munched off half of the raddidsh kimchee. She then smiled at Kevin to show how delicious it is for her.

 

Jaejoong was getting annoyed seeing his Jagiya and Kevin engaging in a cheerful conversation. He was staring hard at Kevin trying to send signals that he doesn't wat him there. 'As if these two delusional fanboys weren't enought already.' He thought and looked at Jinwoon and Wooyoung eating their ice cream on the other table.

 

Kevin felt like something or someone was sending daggers towards him and slowly looked at Jaejoong's direction.

 

'The erted boyfriend is here!' Kevin thought and tried to erase the dream he had last night. 'I would never allow him to do that lewd thing to my Dara Noona! Nope! I won't ever let him the melted ice cream that dropped to her chest.' He shook his head trying to shake off the the memory and instictively looked at Dara's chest, which Jaejoong noticed right away.

 

"Ya! Just where are you looking at?!" he blurted.

 

To Kevin's rescue, Dongho came rushing in and accidentally bumped Dara's chair which made the spoonful of ice cream drop to her chest and slowly melted on her knitted shirt. Kevin immediately took several tissues from the table and was about to wipe it off when Jaejoong suddenly grabbed his hand. 

 

"Just what were you think you're doing?" he panicly asked.

 

Kevin looked at Dara and suddenly realized what he was about to do. His cheeks instantly turned strawberry red. "I-I-I was just about to...." Kevin stuttered.

 

Jaejoong didn't wait for him to finish what he was saying and instantly took  Dara to the comfort room to help her clean her stained shirt. Dara just followed without hesitation. 

 

Seeing what is happening before him, Kevin can't help but feel that a Deja Vu is happening right before his eyes. His eyes widened upon his realization and quickly followed them. He went to the girl's comfort room and tried to open the door. But it was locked.

 

He began to panic.

 

'No. No. No. He's going to Dara Noona.'

 

'He's going to do lewd things to her.'

 

'He's going to take her innocence.'

 

'He's going to take Noona's purity.'

 

Kevin thought over and over again. He paced back and forth trying to think about what to do to save his precious noon from the dangerous predator. 

 

Just as he was about to ask for help to open the door of the comfort room, he heard some weird sounds.

 

'Jagiya, not here.'

 

'No one's watching. It will just take a while.'

 

Kevin's eyes widened and started to panic some more. His precious Noona is in danger!

 

'Stop it, Jagiya. Somebody might barge in on us here.'

 

'I locked the door no one can come in and disturb us.'

 

He grew frantic and grabbed on the door knob, trying to open it with all his might and pounding his fist on the door. 

 

"Noona! Dara Noona! I'm going to save you!" He shouted and kicked the door with all his strength.

 

The door fell down. Kevin went in but immediately stopped on his tracks when he saw two shocked unfamiliar faces. 

 

Just then, the other idols came rushing to where he was to see what the commotion was all about. All of them stood there looking back and forth between the unfamiliar couples and Kevin. Kevin was still in a state of confusion when Dara and Jaejoong came out from the kitchen door, with the other crews and manager coming out with them.

 

"Ya! You two again?! I already told you that this is an ice cream parlor and not a hotel! Go out now!" the manager shouted at the also confused couple inside the comfort room. The two of them then immediately ran off, leaving a more confused Kevin at the stares of everyone.

 

"Noona? I thought... Wha-Whe-Why? Where were you? Why did you come out from there?" Kevin asked in a stuttered voice. He just can't believe what is happening right now. 

 

"What do you mean?" Jaejoong answered. "The comfort room was locked so we asked for assistance from the crew and let us inside the kitchen."

 

"EEEEEEEEHHHHHHHH?????!!!!!!!"

 


 

HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!!!!!!!!