Text Convo and the Two Guards

Back Off! She's Mine! (A Sequel to When Jaejoong lost his PHONE!)

 


TEXT CONVO

 

J: Jagiya… =)            

 

 

D: Yeah?

 

 

J: Follow me on twitter, please!

I’ve made a new account…

@bornfreeonekiss…^_^

 

 

D: No! >:/

 

 

J: What the?! Waeyo? *pouts

 

 

D: Your pouting won’t work on

me now, Jae…

 

 

J: Waeyo? Why you not want to follow me? D:

 

 

D: Your fans might get mad, Jae.

 

 

J: What? Aniyo….!! They won’t get mad at you, Jagiya!

They even like you! Besides, we already revealed

 our relationship to the public, right?

 

 

D: Er,…. Still No!

 

 

J: But, Jagiya… =(

 

 

D: A No is a No, Jae. Just go to sleep.

 

 

J: Jagiya… please?? *putting hands together

 

 

D: Goodnight, Jae! =)

 

 

J: Chakaman, Jagiya! Follow me!

*stopping you from going to bed

 

 

D: Jae, you’re just tired. You need some sleep.

 

 

J: Jagiya…. T.T

 

 

D: =)

 

 

J: Hmm… Ok! I’ll do whatever you

want me to, Jagiya…

 

 

D: Wait, what?

 

 

J: I’ll do whatever you’ll ask for.

Just follow me on twitter! (=^_^=)

 

 

D: Hmm… Are you sure about that?

 

 

J: NAE!!!!!!!!

 

 

D: Ok. Promise not to visit me during

the commercial! *eyebrows wiggling

 

 

J: What? Didn’t I tell you that I’m going to be

busy? Won’t that be enough for assurance?

 

 

D: I’m just making sure…. *humming while

wagging my index finger in front of you

 

 

J: But… But…

 

 

D: Promise?

 

 

J: Why don’t you just follow me, Jagiya?

 


D: Ok, Jae. Goodnight! *hopped on bed and

 covered myself with the blanket

 

 

J: Yah! *removes the blanket

 

 

D: Jae, just let me sleep!

 

 

J: Ok2x… I promise not to go

at the filming of the commercial.

 

 

D: Promise? *eyes twinkling

 

J: I promise… *pouts

 

 

D: Ok…

 

 

Dara logged on to her twitter account and followed Jae right away. But she noticed something…

 

 

D: Yah! Why are you not following me? >:(

 

 

J: I want you to follow me first… :3

 

 

D: Tsch! Ok, Mr. Kim Jaejoong…

I followed you already… Be sure to follow me!

*squinting my eyes at you

 

 

J: *salutes* Aye, Aye, ma’am!

 

 

D: Hmmm… Ok, Jae.. Goodnight!

 

 

J: Goodnight, Jagiya… :-*

 

 

Jae was still holding his phone and was still waiting for Dara’s reply to his text. But several seconds pass, Dara still didn’t reply. He decided to text her again and floods her cellphone with blank messages. Dara’s phone kept on beeping and vibrating and so, she grabbed it again and saw Jae’s blank messages.

 

 

D: Jae, let’s just sleep. Ok?

 

 

J: But you haven’t given me my

 goodnight kiss yet, Jagiya… =(

 

 

D: Oh? I didn’t? Ok… Goodnight, Jae..

*kiss you on the forehead

 

 

J: Not on the forehead, Jagiya.

 

D: *Kiss you on the cheeks

 

 

J: Jagiya, not there…. *pouts again

 

 

D: What the? Where do you want me

to kiss you, Jae?

 

 

J: *points at the lips

 

 

D: *rolls eyes then went back to bed*

 

 

J: *pushing you back and forth*

Jagiya, my kiss! My kiss!

 

 

D: *sat up, kissed you on the lips and

went back to bed immediately

 

 

J: *smiles triumphantly*

Goodnight, Jagiya…

 

 

Jae finally put his phone down and was about to go to bed when he suddenly heard Junsu and Changmin’s voice outside. He got up from the bed and went towards them.

 

 

“Don’t let Jaejoong hyung see this, maknae,” Junsu said as Changmin checks on Dara’s twitter account and scrolls further on the people she recently followed.

 

 

“I won’t ever – “ Changmin wasn’t able to continue what he was about to say for Jaejoong suddenly spoke.

 

 

“What is it you don’t want me to see?” Jae said and sat beside Junsu. Junsu tried to cover Changmin’s laptop.

 

 

“Er,.. No-nothing, hyung! We were just checking out noona’s twitter!” Changmin answered and his eyes widened. Junsu winced.

 

 

“Why?” Jae asked, curious. But instead of hearing their answers, he immediately grabbed his laptop. He scrolled further and saw the people Dara recently followed. He noticed that she followed every fanboy who ate with them at the restaurant.

 

 

“What the?! She actually followed them before me?” Jaejoong exclaimed and his grip on the laptop tightened.

 

 

Changmin and Junsu noticed it and immediately grabbed the laptop away from Jaejoong’s grip. Jaejoong’s gaze remained fixed at the sight in front of him and a smile slowly formed on his lips.

 

 

“The two of you are free tomorrow, right?” Jaejoong asked the two guys who were slowly moving away.

 

 

The two blinked at each other before answering him together. “Yeah! Wh-Why?”

 

 

Jaejoong just smiled at them.

 

 

‘Oh, how I hate that smile,’ Junsu and Changmin thought.

 

 

“You two, go and guard Jagiya from her fanboys in place of me tomorrow at the filming of her commercial,” Jaejoong said, leaning his back at the sofa and crossing his arms over his chest.

 

 

“What?” Junsu exclaimed.

 

 

“Bu-But… Noona won’t like that, hyung,” Changmin reasoned out.

 

 

“Changmin’s right, hyung. Noona might get mad at us if we do that,” Junsu seconded.

 

 

“Nope! Jagiya won’t get mad at you,” Jaejoong persuaded. He leaned forward and whispered. “You two are her favorites.”

 

 

Changmin and Junsu perked up. Changmin left his laptop at the side table first and the two went closer to Jaejoong.

 

 

“Cheo-Cheongmalyo?” Changmin excitedly said.

 

 

“Yeah!  Favorite next to me, of course,” Jaejoong said matter of factly.

 

 

“Naaaahhhh…. I want to be her most favorite,” Junsu said. “Meaning, more liked than you!” he continued and the two slowly went away.

 

 

Jaejoong panicked. ‘No! I better think of something better.’

 

 

“Ok. I’ll give you rewards for this,” he continued.

 

 

Junsu and Changmin immediately turned their heads. “What kind of reward?”

 

 

“As for you, maknae, I’ll treat you to that eat-all-you-can five star restaurant you’ve been asking for.”

 

 

“What the? Jinja?! Oh, yeah! Count me in!” Changmin exclaimed.

 

 

“And as for you, Su, Hmm... I can't think of anything... What do you want?”

 

 

Junsu thought deeper first before finally answering him. “Hmmm… I would like to borrow your brand new car for a week,” he said and wiggled his eyebrows at him.

 

 

“What?! No! Not my car. Anything but that!”

 

 

“No, hyung. That’s what I want. If you won’t agree, then, count me out,” Junsu said and turned his back at them, trying to hide his smile.

 

 

“Yah! Wait!” Jaejoong called and Junsu turned to him, slowly.

 

 

“Yes, hyung?”

 

 

“Ok! I agree! But only for two days!” Jaejoong bargained.

 

 

“Six days!” Junsu countered.

 

 

“No! Four days!” Jaejoong bargained again.

 

 

“Ok, hyung! That’s a deal. Count me in!” Junsu exclaimed. The two then went in front of Jaejoong and bowed.

 

 

“Max Changmin and Xiah Junsu at your service, sir,” the two said together.

 

 

Jaejoong just sighed, thinking of how much this agreement will cost him. ‘Well, at least I know that Jagiya’s in good hands, right?’

 

 


 

 

DARA’S POV

 

 Dingdong!

 

 

Dingdong!

 

 

Argh. I slowly opened my eyes and glanced at the clock at my side table. Eh? 9am? It’s just a prank. No one would actually visit this early in the morning. I covered my face again with the blanket and was about to visit dreamland when the doorbell rang again.

 

 

Dingdong!

 

 

Dingdong!

 

 

Ignore! Ignore! I repeatedly thought and covered my ears with my pillows. But just when I was about to close my eyes, the doirbell rang again and again. 

 

 

Dingdong!

 

 

Dingdong!

 

 

Dingdong!

 

 

Dingdong!

 

 

Dingdong!

 

 

Dingdong!

 

 

What the? Are they intending to wake up the whole neighborhood?! Aish! It's still too early. The girls have their own schedules for today and I guess they were already gone. Poor me. The doorbell continuously rang and I just let it be.

 

 

I got up from my bed and blinked my eyes several times to wake up. I literally dragged my feet towards the bathroom to rinse off the signs of just waking up. As I cleaned myself, I can’t help but remember our text conversation last night and a smile crept up my face. Jae could really be sweet sometimes; even sweeter when I don’t easily give in to what he wants. He’s really cute. Kyaaaaahhh!!!!

 

 

After rinsing it all off, I went to finally open the door and didn’t expect these two guys to visit this early or even come to our dorm.

 

 

“Finally! Noona, annyeong!” Changmin and Junsu exclaimed and hugged me. Eh? What are these two doing here?

 

 


 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

Changmin and Junsu hugged Dara for several minutes before they finally released her and went inside their dorms. But before they could settle themselves on the sofa, Dara immediately asked.

 

 

“What are the two of you doing here early in the morning?”

 

 

“Xiah Junsu…” Junsu started and bowed at her.

 

 

“Max Changmin…” Changmin continued and copied Junsu’s action.

 

 

“We are your two guards for today, noona!” both of them declared.

 

 

‘Eeeehhh???!!’

 

 

 


 

Aigoo.. ahahaha...

I was on a vacation when I learned that Dara actually followed Jae on twitter!

Kyaaaahhh!!! I felt so giddy and can't help but spazz over it.. 

But it might have been better if Jae was the one to follow her first! 

LOL!!!!!

Oh, well..

I just hope that they will have interactions in the future..

and that will rock my world! hahahahaha...

 

I'll update again soon...

Still thinking about the commercial's concept..LOL!

My brain's empty right now..kekeke...

 

 

Bye2x!!

 

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!

 

 

P.S. BOOYEAH! I've reached 200+ subscribers!!! Thank you very much!! I Love you, guys... ^_^

Is the chapter boring?? Tell me if there are corrections, please!!! 

 

<3