Jaejoong the er

Back Off! She's Mine! (A Sequel to When Jaejoong lost his PHONE!)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR’S POV

 

“We swear that we would find a way to be with her without you, hyung!” Jeahyo and P.O. promised to themselves and went back to their group.

 

‘Hahaha. Want a picture with her, eh? That’s what you’ll get.’ Jaejoong thought after Jaehyo and P.O. left the room.

 

Jinwoon then stepped forward. “Er, noo-na! The-ere’s so-omethi-ing I need to te-ell you.” Jinwoon stuttered and approached Dara. ‘Damn! I feel like I’m going to pass out pretty soon! Oh, self, please hold on.’

 

Jaejoong put his guard on again.

 

Dara furrowed her eyebrows. ‘Do I know him?’

 

“Ahm..  Have we.. ahm.. Can you please introduce yourself first?” Dara said and blushed.

 

‘What the? Why is she blushing????!!!!’ Jaejoong thought.

 

‘Oh, right. This is the first time we met.’ “A-anyonghaseyo! I’m Jinwoon from 2AM. I just wanted to---”

 

“Ehem!” Jaejoong faked a cough AGAIN.

 

“Ahm…Noona, I just wanted to—“

 

“Ehem! Ehem! Gahd. My throat itches. JAGIYA, can you get me some water, please?” Jaejoong said emphasizing on the word.

 

Jinwoon was starting to get irritated. He just bit his lower lip to hide it.

 

Dara shot Jaejoong an annoyed look which he responded with an innocent look. She shook her head and was about to get some water when Jinwoon held her right arm to stop her. “Noona, wait!”

 

“Huh? What is it?” Dara asked.

 

‘What the? No touching, you bastard!’ Jaejoong murderously thought.

 

“Listen to first me first, noona. I was just wondering if you would like to----“

 

“Yah! Jinwoon!!! I was looking all over the place for you!” his manager exclaimed when he accidentally passed by 2ne1’s waiting room. “We still have to go to a radio show!” the manager continued and went to grabbed Jinwoon by the collar to drag him out.

 

“Hyung! Hyung! Hyung, wait!!!” Jinwoon exclaimed. The manager paused and let him go.

 

“Er, ahmm… noona, guess I’ll be meeting you some other time, ne?” Jinwoon said shyly scratching the back of his head.

 

‘There’ll be no next time for you!’ Jaejoong thought.

 

“Huh? Ahm.. Ok.” Dara said and smiled brightly at him.

 

Jinwoon, seeing her smile, can’t help but to smile back. But his smile faded as soon as he happened to glance at Jaejoong while he’s manager was pulling him.

 

‘Bye2x!’ Jaejoong waved him goodbye with a mockingly sad face.

 

‘I’ll make sure I can be together with noona!’ Jinwoon thought with a determined face.

 

When Jinwoon was already out of the room, Kevin and Ren immediately rushed towards Dara.

 

“Noona, I-!” Ren greeted but wasn’t able to finish what he was about to say for he was immediately pushed by Kevin.

 

“Noona, Anyeong!” Kevin greeted and bowed. Ren instantly got on his feet and went back to greet Dara.

 

“Annyeong, noona!” Ren said and glared at Kevin.

 

‘Gahd! What’s with these kids?’ Jaejoong thought as he was silently observing.

Dara was amused by them and found them cute. She greeted them back. “Annyeonghaseyo. You are?”

 

“Noona, I’m Kevin from U-kiss!” Kevin said and offered his hand but got slapped down by Ren.

 

“Noona, I’m Ren from Nu’est.” Ren said as he offered his hand. Dara was about to shake his hand when Kevin immediately put his hand on top of his, making Dara shake his hand instead.

 

“Er, ahm… Nice to meet you.” She said and let go of his hand. Dara saw Ren pouting and immediately greeted him. “Nice to meet you, too, Ren.” She said and shook his hand. With that, he immediately brightened.

 

‘Tsch. Such babies.’ Jaejoong is continuously making side comments in his mind. He’s afraid that Dara might get annoyed if he will voice it out. He just let himself listen intently to their conversation while the other 2ne1 and DBSK members remained as speculators.

 

“Noona, I-“ both of them blurt out at the same time. Both of them paused and looked at each other, measuring. But then, Kevin grabbed the chance and immediately talked.

 

“Noona, I want--.“

 

“ICE CREAM!” Jaejoong said, continuing what Kevin was about to say.

 

“Ahhh… I suddenly want to eat ice cream.” Jaejoong  suddenly said.

 

“Huh?” Dara said facing him, confused.

 

Kevin shot Jaejoong a deathly stare.

 

“What-?” Dara was about to ask again when Ren spoke.

 

“Noona, I want---“

 

“Cotton candy! Yeah! I want an ice cream and a cotton candy.” Jaejoong said smirking at the two boys glaring at him. ‘Heh. Aren’t those foods suitable for you two?’

 

“Jae, just what are you saying right now?” Dara asked.

 

“Nothing. I said I just suddenly wanted an ice cream and cotton candy.” Jaejoong answered innocently at her.

 

“Jae…” Dara just rolled her eyes and turned her attention back to the two. She flashed a smile at them. “What were you saying?”

 

“Noona, I just wanted to----“

 

“Hyuuunggg!!!”

 

“Maknae!!” Dong Ho and Baekho called at the same time from the door and approached the two guys.

 

 “So you are really here!” Dong Ho spoke first. Completely cutting off what Kevin was about to say earlier.

 

“Anyeongahseyo..” Dong Ho bowed and greeted everyone in the waiting room first before turning his attention to Kevin. “Hyung!!! Everyone’s waiting in the van already! We need to go! We still have other appointments.” Dong Ho said as he approached Kevin.

 

“What?” Kevin said and looked at his watch. ‘Oh, crap!’

 

“Er, noona. I think we’ll just talk some other time, ne?” Kevin said and flashed his most charming smile. He bowed and went to the door with Dong Ho just behind him. But before he could completely go outside of the room, he glanced back at Jaejoong first wearing a determined face. ‘I swear I’m going to have a chance at noona, hyung!’

 

Jaejoong was able to interpret what he wanted to say. ‘Dream on, kid.’ Was all he could think.

 

“Maknae!! We’re running behind our schedule! Come now.” Baekho said and tugged Ren by his collar and went outside of the room.

 

“Hyung! Wait! I wasn’t able to ask noona out yet! Aish!” Ren complained in the hallway.

 

Baekho stopped on his tracks and pulled Ren just right in front to face him. “Ask her some other time. Think of a plan, maknae or better yet, just give up. For goodness sake, she’s KIM JAEJOONG’s girlfriend!”

 

Ren pouted. He thought for a while first then, snapped his fingers.

 

“You’re right, hyung! I’ll think of a plan.” Ren said and Baekho let go of him. Ren whistled his way on the hallway, thinking of plans that’ll make him meet with his favorite noona again.

 

‘Eh? Didn’t he hear me saying that she’s KIM JAEJOONG’s girlfriend? Aish.’ Baekho frustratingly thought and went after Ren.

 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

When Ren and Kevin were already out of sight, Wooyoung immediately got up from where he was sitting and went to Dara. Jaejoong, seeing it, put his arms in front of his chest again and glared at him.

 

“Noona, annyeonghaseyo!” Wooyoung greeted and bowed.

 

“Oh, annyeonghaseyo.” Dara did the same.

 

“Noona, I’m really happy I saw you today!” Wooyoung said not minding what the other people in the room would think.

 

‘What the-?’

 

‘Oooooohh… a straight-forward rival.”

 

‘Huh. Finally someone who can say completely what he wanted to say!’

 

“Huh?” Dara asked, confused.

 

“Noona, would you mind going out---“

 

“to the CR?” Jaejoong immediately said cutting off Wooyoung. “What the? Why are asking a girl?”

 

“ KIM JAE-JOONG!” Dara muttered. She’s getting annoyed, somehow.

 

“Huh? Ani! Ani!” Wooyoung said waving his hands in front of him. “Wait, noona! That’s not what I wanted to say! I mean, I wanted you to be my g----“

 

“Man! Something stinks around here.” Jaejoong commented and everybody started to sniff, trying to smell what Jaejoong’s smelling. “Seriuosly, man. You should’ve said so.” He continued.

 

Then all of them stared at Wooyoung. “What the-? No! No! I’m not---. Wait, I don’t---. Aargghh…” Wooyoung frustratingly exclaimed.

 

‘Tsch. He got nailed easily.’

 

‘What the-? Hyung, nice one. Hehe.’

 

Everyone was already staring at Wooyoung. Jaejoong smirked, satisfied at the situation.

 

“Seriously! Don’t stare at me like that. I’m not---“

 

“Wooyoung!!!!” Nichkhun shouted from the door and went to him. “Just what are you doing here? You still need to practice for your solo album. Aish! JYP hyung’s gonna fry us.” Nichkhun scolded him. He looked around and realized that there were a lot of other inside. “Oh, annyeonghaseyo.” He greeted and bowed at them and turned back to Wooyoung.

 

“You! Let’s go!” Nichkhun said and pulled him outside.

 

“Hyuuuung!!” Wooyoung exclaimed.

 

“We need to go right now! You still haven’t choose the lead girl for your mv yet.” Nichkhun said.

 

“Eh?” Wooyoung stopped and snapped his fingers. “That’s a nice idea, hyung! Great! You’re really great!” Wooyoung said while patting Nichkhun’s shoulders. He then walked first and left a confused Nichkhun.

 

‘Eh? Just what did I say? Aish! Nevermind.’

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

Jaejoong was clutching stomach, trying hard to keep a straight face. ‘That was good. Hahaha.’ He was still trying to recover from the situation when the MBLAQ members ran to Dara.

 

“Nooonnaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” all the members shouted at the same time and tried to hug Dara but they were stopped by Cheondong.

 

“Hey! No touching my noona!” Cheondong said and opened up his arms, blocking the members from getting any nearer.

 

“Waaahh… hyung, You’re so unfair!!” Mir exclaimed.

 

“What the? We are only trying to greet her!” Lee Joon followed.

 

“Yah! Aren’t we brothers?” Seungho asked.

 

“We’re brothers, right? That means we can also be sweet to noona!” G.O. exclaimed.

 

“Nope! Not that I know of!” Cheondong said, shaking his head.

 

“Why you---“ and all of them began to complain at the same time. Their voices were very loud that it can be heard outside.

 

Some of the spectators covered their ears from their loudness.

 

But the noise stopped when a voice was heard.

 

“Hey, are my kids here?” Rain asked flashed a brilliant smile.

 

‘Omo!!! It’s Rain!!’ The inner fangirls of 2ne1 shouted.

 

Rain came in. He stared at MBLAQ. “Your voices can really be heard outside. Don’t you know that?”

 

“Ah…Hyung… we’re just…” Seungho said, trying to defend theirselves. But Rain didn’t pay attention and turned to Dara.

 

“Mianhe. It seems that my kids are causing you much trouble.” He bowed and apologized to Dara.

 

“Ani! Ani! It’s ok. They haven’t really done anything.” Dara said.

 

Rain just nodded and turned to MBLAQ. “Let’s go.” Rain said in a bossly tone.

 

“Yes, hyung!” MBLAQ saluted and went to the door. Rain followed them but stopped on his tracks and went back to Dara.

 

“Sorry, I forgot something.” He grabbed Cheondong by his collar. “You’re coming, too! No exceptions!” and pulled him outside.

 

“Hyung! I still want to be with noona!” CHeondong exclaimed, earning glares from the other members.

 

‘As if you’re the only one who wants that.’ The other members thought.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

‘Hmmm… Now 10 down two to go.’ Jaejoong thought, eyeing the two guys in their sits.

 

Donghae was the one who stood first.

 

“Dara, annyeonghaseyo!” Donghae greeted.

 

“Omo! Annyeonghaseyo, sunbaenim!” Dara greeted back. She blushed. ‘Omo! isn’t he from Super Junior?’

 

‘What the? She’s blushing again?’ Jaejoong thought and glared at Donghae.

 

Donghae saw her blushed and smiled. “Annyoeng, I’m Super Junior from Donghae.”

 

Jaejoong laughed. “What did you say?”

 

“Huh?”

 

“Ah..AHm… mianhe. I’m Donghae from Super Junior!” Donghae corrected. “Let me say this right away before I’ll be interrupted by someone.” Donghae said and eyed Jaejoong.

 

“I’ve been waiting for this day ever since I saw your debut and knew that you were banned to date for three years. I-. Ahm… I-. I want to ask you to be my--------“

 

‘Omo! would someone finally say it?’ the spectators were thinking.

 

Donghae wasn’t able to finish what he wanted to say for Jaejoong’s phone suddenly rung loudly. He grabbed his phone and looked at the caller. He smiled upon knowing who it was.

 

“Oh! Leeteuk hyung!”

 

“What? Donghae?” Jaejoong said and looked at Donghae.

 

“Yeah! He’s here with us at 2ne1’s waiting room. Come here, quick!” jaejoong said and put down his phone, smirking. ‘Bye2x.’ he muttered at Donghae.

 

“Wait! There’s something I need to tell you first. I just want to----“

 

“Donghae!!!!” Leeteuk shouted. “Why are you here? I’ve been looking all over for you! Good thing, I called Jaejoong.” He said as he was approaching them. He paused and looked to Jaejoong. “Kamsamnida.” He then turned to face Donghae. “You! Let’s go.” He said and grabbed him by his shoulders and pushed him towards the door.

 

“Hyung! Aish! I wasn’t able to say anything yet!” Donghae complained.

 

“Say it some other time. I know you’re still in shock that she’s Jaejoong’s girlfriend.” Leeteuk said. “But would there be another time?”

 

“I’ll MAKE sure that there’ll be another time!” Donghae answered.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

‘Now, all that left is the Dragon.’ All of them thought and stared at Jiyong sitting at the corner, except Dara.

 

“Oppa! Is there anything you want? Why are you here?” Dara asked and approached Jiyong.

 

‘Oh, no. she approached him first!’

 

‘What the-? She went to him?’ Jaejoong can’t believe what’s happening before him. ‘Were they really this close?’

 

“Ani! I just want to be here.” Jiyong answered nonchalantly.

 

“Huh? Why here? Isn’t your waiting room on the other side?” Dara asked.

 

‘Dense girl!’

 

‘Pabo!’

 

‘It’s VERY obvious!’

 

“No one’s there, so, I’ll just wait here for the other members.” Jiyong answered, eyeing the glaring Jaejoong.

 

“Ahh… Ok…” Dara said and went to get a chair to sit beside him.

 

‘Oh, no. She’s not going to do that!’ the spectators thought.

 

Jaejoong’s eyes were glued at her. ‘Just what does she thinks she’s doing?’ Jaejoong just stared at them and his eyes met Jiyong’s. Jiyong smirked. ‘Why you---‘

 

Jaejoong’s patience meter blows up. He was about to get to them when the BIGBANG boys entered the room.

 

“Hey, guys! Is Jiyong hyung here?” Seungri greeted, followed by Taeayang, Daesung and TOP. The spectators nodded and pointed at the corner. The boys turned to where they pointed at. ‘Uh-Oh.’ they thought when they saw Dara and Jiyong together and glanced at Jaejoong.

 

Silence came………..

 

“Ah…er, Ahm… Hyung, YG hyung was looking for you! You should go now.” Seungri broke the silence.

 

‘Huh? Why is he looking for me?’ Jiyong pondered first and immediately realized. ‘Ahhhh.’  

 

“Ok. I’ll go now.” Jiyong said, stood up and went out with BIGBANG boys following behind him.

 

“Hey, hyung. Why is YG hyung looking for you?” the nosy maknae asked.

 

Jiyong just glanced at him and smirked.

 

‘Uh-Oh. The Dragon has a plan.’ the BIGBANG boys thought.

 

‘Just wait for it, Jaejoong.’ Jiyong said to himself.

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

Jaejoong heaved a heavy sigh. ‘At last! They’re gone.’ He frustratingly thought and went to Dara. “Jagiya!” he called to her.

 

“What?!” Dara annoyedly asked.

 

“What the-? Are you mad?”

 

“You were not being nice, Jae.” Dara answered.

 

“Huh? Why should I?” Jaejoong pouted.

 

“Arggghh… Just close the door, Jae.” Dara ordered.

 

“Yes, ma’am.” Jae saluted and went to the door. He was about to close it when a guy suddenly appeared and shouted.

 

“Noona!!!!” Jae immediately shut the door.

 

“Jae? Who was it?” Dara asked.

 

“Huh? No one.” Jaejoong answered innocently. ‘That’s enough for today!’

 

------------------------------------------------

 

Outside of the room, Minhwan stood wide eyed.

 

“Hey, Min. What’s with the look?” Hongki asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

 

‘I’ll definitely have a tea with noona next time. Just wait.’ Minhwan thought.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

At last!

I've got to update!!!!

Kekekeke...

I'm having writer's block nowadays...

Arrgghh...

I hope you'll still enjoy my update!

 

Had a hard time with this chap!

There's just too many of them!

kekekeke...

<3

 

Hi to my new subscribers!!! kjll9922, jae_jiji, VIP_jOyce, dada0926, airaralove, lonetunes, erielzon, shiningkat, itskristen21, and amcoco. Thanks for subscribing!!!!

 

 

COMMENTS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED and HIGHLY ANTICIPATED!!

hahahahaha.. =)

 

Please say if the chapter or the story is getting boring...

Kekeke.. I won't bite! That'll help me a lot... ^^