Jae's Punishment??

Back Off! She's Mine! (A Sequel to When Jaejoong lost his PHONE!)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DARA'S POV

 

Omo! Omo! Omo! Omo! Omo! No! no! This is just a dream. Definitely a dream! You’re dreaming, Dara. It’s too early! How can he be here? And, and beside me on my bed? Waaahh.. No! I’m definitely dreaming! But he just kissed me, didn’t he?

 

I shut my eyes close hoping that this is just my imagination. But after several minutes with my eyes closed, he lightly kissed my lips again.

 

“Jagiya, wake up!” he said softly.

 

I opened my eyes again. Oh my gahd!!! Is this really happening? Someone please pinch me.

 

“Rise and shine, Jagiya!” he said and pinched my cheeks!

 

Ok! This is definitely happening. His smiling face is so close to mine. His fragrance is all over the place. And..and… my eyes went down to his chest which was a little too exposed. Oh! My gahd!!!!! I can’t take my eyes off.

 

“Jagiya, you’re drooling.” He said and wiped my escaping saliva off my lips. My eyes grew wide.

 

“Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!” I shouted at the top of my lungs. I tried to push him away but his holding me tightly. He won’t budge!

 

“Hey, what’s wrong?”

 

“Let go off me, Jae, or else…..” I said faking anger and irritation in my voice. He immediately let go off me and got up from my bed. I immediately scampered out of my bed and stood up with my back facing him.

 

“Out! Out! Out! Out! Get out of my room, Jae…or I swear I’ll…”

 

“Wait, Jagiya! Calm down!” he said nervously.

 

Then suddenly the door burst opened revealing three panicking girls.

 

“What? What happened?” CL said.

 

“Oppa? What did you do?” Minzy followed.

 

“What have you done, Kim Jaejoong?” Bom asked squinting her eyes at him.

 

“What? Wha-? I- I-…” Jaejoong stuttered.

 

“I said, get out of my room!” I shouted once again.

 

“Why, you….” Bom said and pulled Jaejoong out of her room.

 

As soon as I heard the door closed, I rushed to the mirror. My eyes grew wide and my jaw dropped when I saw my reflection. I fell down to my knees. Oh, Gahd was the only thing I can say.

 

My hair is a total mess. My eyes are still a bit red. And there are marks of dried saliva on each side of my mouth. Damn. Floor, open up and eat me now! I immediately grabbed my towel and took a bath. Why is he here this early in the first place? We’re supposed to meet at noon. Gahd, Jae! What should I do with you?

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

Bom pushed Jaejoong towards the sofa and paced back and forth in front of him. Jaejoong just remained silent with his head bowed down.

 

“For goodness sake! What did you do?” Bom started to interrogate but Jaejoong just remained silent, still looking downward.

 

“Answer me, Jerk!”

 

Silence.

 

“What the?” Bom can’t hold it anymore and approached Jaejoong.

 

“You! Look at me.” Bom ordered.

 

Jaejoong lifted his head slowly and grinned at Bom.

 

“Oh! Hi, Bom!” he said while smiling.

 

Argghh.. You’re hopeless I give up. Bom twitched and shook her head. The other two girls just shrugged their shoulders and touched their shoulders and went to their rooms.

 

We can’t do anything anymore. Both of them thought.

 

Bom stared at the grinning Jaejoong for a moment then walked towards her room. Nope! There’s no use talking at him right now. He’s lost. I can’t reach him. She then went back to her room but before closing her door…

 

“Hey, you. Compensate for this sudden commotion. Make us some DELICIOUS breakfast.” Bom said emphasizing on the word delicious, before closing her door.

 

“Yes, ma’am.” Jaejoong saluted and went to invade their kitchen.

 

JAEJOONG’S POV

 

I went to their kitchen right away to prepare them some breakfast. I’ve cooked for them several times already and I’m happy that they love the meals that I cooked. I really love to cook for them, especially for Dara, of course. It’s also my way of preventing her to always eat ramen.

 

I can’t forget the first time I invaded their kitchen. Almost all of their cabinets were full of packs of ramen. I got worried because they may not be getting the proper nutrition. So I went out of my way to shop for groceries and fill their kitchen with some decent ingredients used to cook for proper meals. I can’t allow them to always eat ramen, especially Dara. She’s so thin for goodness sake. I want her to be healthy.

 

Hmm.. what should I cook for them today? I thought as I opened the refrigerator. Kimchi fried rice is one of her favorites. Ok! I’ll just make that.

 

I took the frying pan, wore an apron and stated cooking. I can’t help but smile remembering what happened earlier. MISSIION COMPLETE! She really drooled! Ahaha. Ahhhh.. The power of my charisma. Tsch. Now, I completely dominated her fantasies.

 

DARA’S POV

 

I finished fixing myself up and looked at the mirror. Ok! I’m good.

 

Arrggghh…What happened earlier was really embarrassing! He saw me drooled! And he actually wiped it off! Gahd! Talk about the most shameful moment.

 

Anyways, Kyaaahhh!!!! I can’t help myself but spazz at my boyfriend’s hotness. I really can’t believe that he actually became my boyfriend. I mean, I was just watching him from a far before. I never thought that are paths would actually cross and to think how it all happened. I’m glad that his cellphone got lost and I was the one who has it. If not for that incident, God knows when I will be able to be with him. A satisfied smile escaped my lips. I then went out of my room and checked what’s happening outside.

 

There were sounds coming from the kitchen. Omo! He’s cooking! He’s cooking! I really his cooking, you know. His meals are so delicious just like him. Hehe.

 

I went to the kitchen and stopped and leaned on the door frame. I saw him whistling while cooking something. You’re really in a good mood, huh. I crossed my arms in front of my chest. You’re actually enjoying what happened earlier. You’re really going to be punished, you handsome beast.

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

Dara approached Jaejoong and hugged him from behind.

 

“Hmm.. Good morning!” Dara greeted as she her cheeks on Jaejoong’s back.

 

Jaejoong stiffened and turned around facing Dara.

 

“Hey, Jagiya. Good morning!” he greeted back and pecked Dara on the lips.

 

Arrgghhh… What’s with the apron? I can’t see his chest anymore. Dara disappointedly thought as she eyed the apron.

 

“What? Are you disappointed with the apron?” Jaejoong playfully remarked. Dara blushed and slapped his left arm.

 

“No, I’m not.”

 

“It’s not what I see….” Jaejoong teased.

 

“You’re really….”

 

“Hey, you two lovebirds! Stop that or the food might burn.” Bom said as she entered the kitchen and drank some water. “Ssantoki, leave him alone and let him concentrate on his cooking.”

 

Dara pouted. Jaejoong saw it. Arrrggghhh… What are you doing? He instinctively kissed her lightly on her cheeks. Dara got shocked but smiled anyway. Jaejoong mouthed the word, “go” and Dara just gave the “ok” sign and went to the dining area with Bom.

 

Jae finished cooking, brought the food to the dining area and sat beside Dara.

 

“Hmmm. Oppa, you really are a great cook!” Mizny exclaimed.

 

“Yeah! It’s really good.” CL seconded.

 

“I’ll forgive you now!” Bom said as she asked for another serving.

 

Jaejoong just smiled at them, satisfied. He then put his attention on Dara who was busy concentrating on her eating. Dara felt hiom staring at her and blushed. Jaejoong saw it and smiled. This didn’t escaped the eyes of the three girls.

 

“Yah! Yah! You two. Get a room! We’re eating here!” Bom commented then asked. “Oh, by the way, where are you two going anyway at this time of the day? It’s a good thing that the snow stopped somehow.”

 

“Secret!” the two chorused. Bom chuckled. Aigoo.

 

Dara finished her eating and so as Jaejoong. They immediately got up.

 

“You go to the car first. I’ll just get something.” Dara said. Jaejoong just nodded and kissed her on her cheeks before bowing and bid goodbye to the three girls.

 

“I so want a boyfriend right now!” Bom suddenly said earning laughter from the group.

 

“Your time will come, unnie. Don’t worry.” CL consoled her. Dara just laughed and went back to her room. She grabbed her knapsack and her bright pink coat, then went outside. She excitedly went to the door and bid the girls goodbye.

 

“Have a good time.” the three chorused.

 

I’ll sure be having a good time. Dara thought and wore her coat and covered her face with the hoodie. She then went to Jaejoong’s car and they drove away.

 

“Jagiya? Why are you in a thick coat? Aren’t we going to a restaurant? You don’t have to wear something like that.” Jaejoong said.

 

“Nope! I changed my mind. We’re going to the skating rink! I really miss it.” Dara responded and looked at him. She smiled when she saw panic in his eyes.

 

“What? Are you sure? It’s too cold right now and you want to go there?” Jae said trying to persuade Dara to change her mind.

 

“Nope! I want to go there.” She continued.

 

DAMN!!! I didn’t bring my coat. So much for making her drool over me. Tsch. Jaejoong thought and drove towards the skating rink.

 

They’ve reached the skating rink. Jaejoong was hesitant about going inside. He already texted the guys in the dorm but none of them replied to his texts. Arrrggghh.. What am I gonna do? I want to escape. It’s too cold there. But Dara wants this. What to do?

 

“Jae? Let’s go.” Dara said and wrapped her arms on his right arm. Jaejoong just smiled and let Dara lead him.

 

As soon as they finished putting on their skating shoes, Jae started to shiver due to the coldness. Dara saw it and just chuckled.

She’ve let Jaejoong stepped on the rink first. “Jae, you go ahead first. I’ll just get something from the car.” She said.

 

“Ok! I’ll wait for you here.” He said kissed Dara’s forehead.

 

Dara then walked away and left Jaejoong alone.

 

Jaejoong skate his way towards the center. He stood there and looked around. It’s still very early so no one’s here yet. He huffed and mist came out from his mouth.

 

Meanwhile, Dara already came back carrying something. She didn’t go to him right away. She just let him stay there alone.

 

Several minutes passed, Jaejoong started to feel cold. ‘Arrgghh.. If only I knew that this would happen, I should’ve listened to those guys and brought my coat with me.’ He thought and rubbed his hands for warmth. His body is starting to shiver madly. He hugged himself. ‘Damn. Where is she? What’s talking her so long?’ He said to himself and then bent down and hugged his knees.

 

Dara saw it and went to him.

 

“Pabo!” Dara said as soon as she was next to him. Jaejoong stood and smiled at her.

 

“Pabo!” Dara said again and handed him the coat she brought with her. “That’s your punishment for what happened earlier.” Dara smiled.

 

”Really, Jagiya.” Jaejoong smiled widely and shook his head. He then grabbed the coat Dara offered and wore it.

 

“Who’s coat is this? It’s black. So definitely, it’s not yours.” he asked, sounding a little jealous.

 

“Aigoo. Are you jealous? Ahah… I bought it. It was supposed to be a monthsary gift but……. Now, I’m going to buy another present. Tsch.” Dara said.

 

Jaejoong just smiled happily and cupped Dara’s face. He then slowly closed the distance between leaving a few centimeters gap between them.

 

“10 seconds?” Dara said.

 

“50?” Jae countered.

 

“20!”

 

“Ok, deal!” Jaejoong agreed and kissed her passionately.

 

As soon as they kissed, Dara started to count in her fingers.

1

 

2

 

3

 

4

 

5

 

6

 

…….18

 

19

 

20.

 

But Jaejoong didn’t stop. Dara just smiled to herself and resumed her counting. They’ve kissed for almost two minutes, stopping a second to catch their breaths.

 

“Cheater! I thought 20 seconds?” Dara said as she slapped his right shoulder.

 

“Sorry, I got lost.” Jaejoong just smiled and let go of her face.

 

Dara felt heat climbed to her cheeks.

 

“Cuuutee!” Jaejoong said and pinched her nose making her wrinkle it.

 

“But, Jagiya. You forgot something.” Jae said and showed her his hands. Gloves.

“Oh! Wait!” Dara took off the glove from her right hand and gave it to him. “Here. Wear it on your left hand.”

 

Jaejoong got confused and eyed the glove first before taking it. The glove just went halfway of Jaejoong hands for it was a little small for his hand. Dara just blushed of embarrassment and Jaejoong chuckled. “Now what?”

 

She then offered her right hand. “Let’s just hold hands. It’s warmer this way.”

 

Jaejoong just kept on smiling. She’s soo sweet.

 

He then accepted her hand and they bought skate around the rink.

 

JAEJOONG’S POV

 

This day’s perfect! But I’m worried. I think I’m going to be quite busy tomorrow shooing a lot of guys away. Tsch. Tsch. My girlfriend is so adorable that a lot of guys are going after her.

 

Tomorrow, her dating ban is over. I’ve got to to be ready.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An update!!!!

I hope you enjoyed the Jaedy moment...kekeke

I intended it to be a double update

but I don't where to cut it... hihi

 

I've made it this long just in case i won't be able to update for the whole week..

My classes are going to start tomorrow...

So, I might not be able to update frequently.. ^^

 

Thank you for subscribing and for all the heartwarming comments!!!

I'm really happy...!! ^^

Anyways,

SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT!!!

<3