Jaehyo, P.O. with Dara 2

Back Off! She's Mine! (A Sequel to When Jaejoong lost his PHONE!)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

Dara looked up at the grinning Jaejoong and asked. “You knew about this all along, didn’t you?”

 

But Jaejoong just smiled at her and winked. “Secret!”and pretend to zip his mouth.

 

Dara slapped his arm softly. “Aigoo. What will I gonna do with you, Jae?” she said and just smiled at him.

 

“You don’t know?” Jae asked and bent down to whisper in her ear. “You can tie me up and attach me to your waist so that I’ll be with you wherever you go.”

 

Dara blushed. “Yah!” and slapped his shoulder again.

 

Jaejoong just chuckled and hugged her. He then looked towards Block B. ‘I told you, didn’t I?’

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

DAYS BEFORE THE PHOTO SHOOT AND THE MUSIC VIDEO

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

Unknown to Dara, Jaejoong visited Yang Hyun Suk even before they revealed their relationship to the public.

 

“What? You want to know every project that Dara will be in in the future? ” YG asked the guy who’s sitting comfortably in front of him, tapping his fingers on his knees, like he was the boss of the company.

 

“Yes, sajangnim. I mean EVERY project that she’ll be accepting.” Jaejoong nodded.

 

“What will I get from this then?” YG challenged. “I’m also a businessman, you know. I won’t enter into any deal if I won’t get anything from it.”

 

“Hmmm… Let’s see. Let’s just say that with every project that she’ll be getting in the future, I can assure you that your sales will go up or even double.” Jaejoong answered confidently.

 

“And how will that be?”

 

“That’s up to me now.” Jaejoong said. “Now, do we have a deal?”

 

YG thought for a moment and contemplated. ‘Can I trust him? Dara will not get mad if she’ll find out about this, won’t she?’

 

“Oh! And one more thing! Don’t tell her that I had this talk with you. Not even a word.” Jaejoong said, disturbing YG’s thoughts.

 

‘Naaahhhh… I think she’ll just be okay with this.’ “Okay! We have a deal, then.” YG decided. Both of them stood up and shook each other’s hands.

 

“It’s nice doing business with you.” Jaejoong replied with a serious tone and they both stared at each other.

 

After several seconds of staring….

 

Both of them laughed.

 

“You’re good. I’m glad that you’re with her now.” YG said and patted Jaejoong’s shoulder.

 

Jaejoong bowed. “Thanks, sajangnim.” He smiled.

 

YG let out a hearty laugh.

 

“I’ll go now, sajangnim.” Jaejoong bowed again and turned to the door. But before going out completely, he suddenly thought of something and turned to YG again. “Oh, yeah, sajangnim!”

 

“Neh?”

 

“Please make sure that she really decided it on her own and not having some other person forcing it to her or I might turn this building upside down. Kamsamnida.” He said, bowed again and completely went out.

 

YG was half amused and half anxious. ‘I’ll bear that in mind.’

 

‘Now, I need to get to those fanboys. But how?’ Jaejoong thought deeply as he went to his car.

 

Jaejoong roared his car and drove away. He was driving his way back to their dorm when he noticed two guys walking on the street, busy fumbling with their phones. ‘Wait! I think I know those two.’

 

Jaejoong turned and parked his car. He stepped out and followed the two guys behind.

 

“Aish! Look at this pic. These are the only pics we have with noona. But look! Hyung has popped out of nowhere, making these silly faces. Aish!”P.O. complained.

 

Jaehyo looked at P.O.’s phone and crunched his nose. “He totally ruined it.”

 

P.O. sighed deeply. “I hope noona would sign that photo shoot project.”

 

Jaejoong’s hearing suddenly became sharp and heard what he said. 'Hmmm... OK! My original plan was to have these guys embarassing photos and threaten them that I will publish it to the public or I will show it Dara. But I was really contmeplating about it. I know that she'll have a good laugh or even have a great time seeing those photos. TRUST ME! I know that for sure! But knowing her, she might get mad for I have invaded some other people's privacy. It was fine with the other guys because she knows that I am really close to them. But to her fanboys???? Na-ah.... She would think that I'm bullying them AGAIN. Nope! I won't let her think about me like that. NO. NO. And NO!'  Jaejoong thought deeply.

 

Just then, Jaehyo spoke.

 

“I just hope Jaejoong hyung won’t find out about it!” Jaehyo said.

 

'Guess I really need to handle them head on then.' and with that thought, Jaejoong smirked, quickened his pace and faced the two guys. “Hi! Sorry but you’ll be seeing me around more often than you expect it to be.” He said and smiled at them. He then saluted to the two of them and waved goodbye. “See you around then.”

 

P.O. and Jaehyo were left with their eyes wide and mouth hanging open. ‘Uh-Oh.’

 

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

When Block B, Dara and Jaejoong’s make-up were done, the official photographer clapped his hands. “Ok, guys. Let’s start.”

 

All of them stood up and went to take their photos.

 

The photo shoot is for a perfume product. The concept is that Dara will use the perfume and all the guys will be under her spell. But, only one of them will be would be able to get her heart.

 

And that lucky guy is Jae.

 

“Arrrgghhh… I feel like this photo shoot is somehow realistic.” B-bomb commented.

 

“Yeah. It reflects our situation right now.” U-kwon followed and all the other members nodded in agreement.

 

The photo shoot began and went smoothly. Somehow, chemistry developed among them. All of them enjoyed and had fun. The staffs present would occasionally laugh because of the realistic and convincing expressions of the Block B members while they giggle upon the sweetness of Dara and Jaejoong.

 

“Ok! That’s a wrap! Nice one, guys! Great job!” the photographer announced and clapped his hands.

 

“Jagiya, I’ll just get something.” Jaejoong excused himself. Dara was left there and the Block B members didn’t let this opportunity go. They immediately rushed to her.

 

“Hyung! Hyung!” Zico called out the photographer. “Take a picture of us with noona! Jebal!!!” and immediately posed with the amused Dara.

 

Jaejoong heard him and immediately turned around.

 

But the photographer turned around before Jae could even reach them. “Eh? Were the photos earlier not enough?” and immediately clicked his camera.

 

But fate was on Jae. The photo revealed Dara surrounded by the group with Jaejoong reaching out his hand to them.

 

Jaejoong saw it and was glad about the outcome. He put his arm over Dara’s shoulder. He showed a peace sign and turned to go.

 

“Aish! He somehow managed to get into the photo.” Taeil said.

 

“That’s ok! We just need to crop him out from that photo.” Kyung said and P.O. and Jaehyo high-fived.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Ok, guys...

I'll reveal Jaejoong's encounter with Dara's fanboys one at a time..

ahahahha...

 

 

Thanks for the comments, guys!!

I'm drained and i don't have the energy to reply to each one..

Kekeke..Mianhe!

 

 

COMMENTS AGAIN??? ^_______^

<3

 

 

Hi to my new subscribers!!!!!! Thank You!!

 

Sorry for the errors.. I really haven't proof read it..^__^

Argghh...My main pic got deleted.. Pisshh!! >.<