*Prrruuuuuuuut!

Back Off! She's Mine! (A Sequel to When Jaejoong lost his PHONE!)

 

DARA’S POV

 

“We are your two guards for today, noona!” Junsu and Changmin said and bowed before me as if I was a royal highness. I chuckled at their behavior.

 

Wait.

 

What?

 

Guards?

 

“Guards for what?” I asked, furrowing my eyebrows. I opened the door wide and let them inside. They immediately settled themselves on the sofa. I went towards the kitchen and serve them some juice.

 

“Jae hyung ordered us to guard you today during the filming of your commercial,” Junsu nonchalantly said as he took another sip of his juice.

 

“And he repeatedly told us to not let your fanboys near you, noona,” Changmin continued and smiled at me.

 

“What? I told him not to… go… during… the filming,” I said and eventually slowed at my last phrase upon realizing what I actually told him. I mentally smacked my head and closed my eyes for a few seconds. I can’t believe it! Jae actually outwitted me. Aigoo…

 

I told HIM not to go at the filming. I never expected or even thought that he could actually just send someone to guard me. Argh! My boyfriend’s smart.


I just sighed and looked at the two guys who were relaxingly sitting on the sofa. “Ok. I’ll let you come with me today provided that you will not do something foolish during the filming. Arasso?”

 

“Nae!” the two said in unison.

 

“Hhmm… You guys just wait here. I’ll just prepare myself. Jjangmae manager will be here soon to pick me up,” I said and went towards my room. I was about to open the door when I heard Changmin called.

 

“Noona! Do you have a tape measure? We forgot to bring one,” he said as he searched his pockets.

 

“Tape measure? What for?” I asked and creased my eyebrows.

 

“Jae hyung specifically told us not to let any of them near you by less than a meter.”

 

‘What the?’

 

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

Jinwoon and Wooyoung were already at the location for the filming of the commercial. Both of them were seated in front of the mirror while the staffs were applying their make-up.

 

It was Jinwoon who asked JYP first for such an opportunity. But while Jinwoon was still talking to JYP, Wooyoung came barging in his office. He immediately stood beside Jinwoon and asked the same thing. Jinwoon and Wooyoung bickered because each of them wanted to be with her alone. They don’t want any other people to be with them so as not to divide Dara’s attention, even neglecting their own group members. JYP couldn’t take any more of their bickering and just agreed to what they want. But in order to be fair, they will put them in one project. Jinwoon and Wooyoung immediately agreed. It’s better to be in the same project rather than not having any.

 

“Noona will be here any minute,” Jinwoon hummed and grabbed his phone from the table in front of him and unlocked it in an “S” pattern. He then browsed his gallery looked at Dara’s numerous photos.  ‘Noona is so pretty.’

 

“Yeah! I’m so excited!” Wooyoung exclaimed and stood up after finishing his make-up. He then grabbed his phone from the table on his side and unlocked it also in an “S” pattern. He then went to his gallery and browsed at Dara’s saved photos. ‘Finally!’

 

Wooyoung then glanced at Jinwoon and saw him looking at the same photo of Dara. “Yah! Why do you have noona’s photos?”

 

“What?” Jinwoon said and glanced at Wooyoung’s phone. “What the? Where did you get those?” he asked. He took his phone and looked at the different photos of Dara that wooyoung  has. “Damn! How did you get this one? I don’t have this! Send it to me!” Jinwoon said and immediately his and Wooyoung’s cellphone’s Bluetooth.

 

“Yah! Don’t---“ Wooyoung tried to take back his phone. But he wasn’t able to because Jinwoon was much taller than him and he eventually raised his hands up in order for him not to reach it.

 

After sending the photo, Jinwoon immediately returned his phone. ”Aish! Never mind. I just hope that Jaejoong hyung won’t be here today,” Jinwoon mumbled.

 

“Yeah! We won’t be able to get close with noona if he’s around,” Wooyoung said and looked at each other worriedly.

 

Just then, a staff opened the door and smilingly announced, “She’s here, guys.”

 

The two brightened up and raced out of the dressing room. They saw Dara talking with two other guys that they didn’t immediately recognize. They just ignored them and instantly went to greet her. One of them was not Jaejoong for sure. They were about to get near to her when two hands suddenly stopped them.

 

“Not so quick, you two,” Changmin said and fished out the tape measure from his pockets. He stepped back and measured an exact distance of 39 inches between the two and Dara. “Ok. It’s approximately 1 meter already, I guess.”

 

Jinwoon and Wooyoung just stared at each other, and were surprised to see Changmin and Junsu in front of them.

 

‘Damn! Jaejoong hyung’s definitely not here. But these two….’ The two thought.

 

They were confused at what Changmin just did but eventually shrugged their shoulders and were about to step forward when suddenly Junsu and Changmin stopped them again.

 

“Don’t go any nearer and maintain a meter distance from noona,” Junsu announced and the two stood between them and Dara, blocking their view.

 

“Eh? But we want to greet noona!” Wooyoung and Jinwoon complained.

 

“You can still greet her there,” Changmin said and pointed at the spot where they were standing.

 

“Junsu…Changmin…” Dara muttered.

 

“Yes, noona?” the two asked. They didn’t even turn to her for they focused their attention on the two guys in front of them.

 

“Just let them be. They just want to greet me and I want to greet them properly, too.”

 

“No, noona! Jae hyung told us not to let them near you,” Junsu said.

 

“You know, I’m already beginning to wonder. Did Jae tell you that he will give you a reward or something?” Dara asked and crossed her arms over her chest.

 

The two gulped and turned to her. “No, noona! There’s nothing like that!” Junsu denied immediately.

 

Dara stared at them intently which made them avoid her eyes. “Just pill it,” she said and squint her eyes at them suspiciously.

 

The two just averted their eyes from her. They looked everywhere except at Dara.

 

‘No! I’m dying to eat at that restaurant!’

 

‘Waaahhh! I want to borrow hyung’s car. I really want to roam the entire Seoul with that car!’

 

Junsu and Changmin stared at each other and mentally decided on something. They can’t let their rewards slip away.

 

“Ok, noona! They can greet and get near you,” Changmin started and both of them turned towards Jinwoon and Wooyoung.

 

“…for now only,” Junsu continued and eyed the two.  They eventually stepped aside and let them go near her.

 

“Noona, annyeonghaseyo!” Jinwoon and Wooyoung greeted and bowed their heads.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo…” Dara greeted back and smiled at them.

 

The two blushed and was about to offer shake hands when Junsu and Changmin slapped their hands.

 

“No touching!” the two said in unison.

 

“Changmin! Junsu!” Dara muttered and used the tone she uses when she’s annoyed.

 

“But, noona…” Changmin protested and puckered his lips at her. “Jae hyung’s going to kill us!”

 

Dara was about to say something when the director finally signaled to start the filming.

 

Jinwoon and Wooyoung perked up. ‘Finally! I’ll be acting with noona!’ the two thought and smiled at Dara.

 

“Noona, let’s go!” Jinwoon said and both of them guided Dara towards the set, with them holding each of Dara’s elbow.

 

“Why, those two…” Junsu muttered.

 

“Places, people….” The director called using his megaphone and each of them went to their assigned positions.

 

“Roll camera…” Dara, Jinwoon and Wooyoung took a deep breath.

 

“And action!” the director declared and Dara began to move.

 

The commercial is for a new flavor of ice cream and the setting is at a convenience store. Jinwoon and Wooyoung happen to be at the same convenience store and were buying some things that they need for their camping trip when suddenly the door opened and revealed an angelic Dara in a white dress. The two ogled at her beauty as she went straight to the part of store were the ice creams were. Some of the cameras focused on Jinwoon and Wooyoung’s expression. The director was already satisfied with it when suddenly both of them started drooling.

 

“CUT!” the director shouted and called out to Jinwoon and Wooyoung. “Yah! You two! Why are you drooling? It was totally obvious when your saliva dropped!”

 

Changmin and Junsu laughed. “Haha! Noona’s so pretty that these guys just drooled!” Changmin exclaimed.

 

Everyone on the set heard it and eventually laughed along. Jinwoon and Wooyoung got shy and blushed. “Sorry, director,” they both said and bowed.

 

“Ok. Let’s just do it again,” he announced. “Don’t drool this time,” he reminded the two.

 

The two just blushed again. “Yes, director!”

 

They started the scene again and this time, Jinwoon and Wooyung didn’t drool. Dara is now innocently looking at the available flavors of ice cream and eventually picked the new one.

 

“Hmmm… I haven’t tasted this yet,” she said went towards the counter to pay for it. Jinwoon and Wooyoung couldn’t take their eyes off of her and just follow their gazes at every move she makes.

 

After paying for the ice cream, Dara then proceeded to the part of the store where customers can eat. She gracefully opened the lid and tasted it while Jinwoon and Wooyoung went to the counter to eventually pay for the things they have picked. Their eyes were still on Dara.

 

It was already going smoothly when suddenly the director called out again. “CUT!” he shouted and turned towards the guy on the counter. “You! You’re not supposed to look at Dara-ssi,” he scolded.

 

“Oh! Cheongmal mianhe, director!” the guy apologized and bowed to everyone.

 

“It’s ok, ahjussi. We know what you feel,” Jinwoon and Wooyoung sympathized with him.

 

The director then just sighed. “Ok, let’s do that part again.”

 

“Nae!”

 

“Ok…Roll camera…Action!”

 

Dara went away from the counter again and scoop another serving of the ice cream. She brightened upon tasting the ice cream and wiped her lips with her tongue. The two guys saw it and gulped. They eventually dropped the things they bought and hurriedly went to buy the same ice cream that Dara bought. They immediately paid for it and went to sit beside Dara.

 

“Hi,” both of them greeted her at the same time. Dara looked at them and saw what they were holding. She eventually smiled at them and immersed their selves in a conversation, forgetting their planned camping trip.

 

“3…2…1…and CUT!” the director announced and the camera stopped rolling. “Good work, guys! Let’s wrap up!”

 

Junsu immediately grabbed his phone and texted Jaejoong.

 

To: Jaejoong hyung

Hyung! The filming is already done!

 

He then closed his phone and went towards Dara with Changmin beside him.


 


 

Yoochun and Yunho dropped their bodies at the available sofa while Jaejoong immediately went to change his clothes after the album signing.

 

“Argh! I’m beat. How did those two (Junsu and Changmin) managed to get a day-off with our hectic schedule?” Yunho wondered as he stared at the ceiling.

 

“I don’t know, hyung. I really want to find that out!” Yoochun said and noticed the food on the table in front of them. “Wow! Who gave these foods?”

 

Yunho immediately sat leaned forward and looked at the table. “Er, I don’t know! But it’s right in front of us. So, it’s surely for us, I guess,” he said and was about to open one box when Jaejoong slapped his hand away.

 

“Yah! Those are not for you!” he said. Yoochun and Yunho turned to him and their eyes widened.

 

“Whoah!” both of them exclaimed.

 

“What the? Where are you going, hyung?” Yoochun asked.

 

“And what’s with that get-up?” Yunho also asked upon seeing Jaejoong in a delivery boy clothes with a bull cap, a big round glasses attached with an artificial large nose, a mustache and bushy eyebrows.

 

“I’m going to visit Jagiya at the set and these are for Jagiya’s fanboys!” he said as he adjust his glasses.

“Eh? You’re giving her fanboys these foods?” Yoochun asked.

 

“Wait! Don’t tell me you put something in there!” Yunho exclaimed. But instead of answering, Jaejoong just smiled at them and grabbed the boxes food to put it inside the plastic bags. He then checked his appearance at the mirror first and went off.

 

Yoochun and Yunho were left there pitying the fanboys.

 


 

Dara, Jinwoon and Wooyoung were exchanging pleasantries when Changmin and Junsu came and stood in each of Dara’s side.

 

Changmin took out his tape measure again and measured an exact 39 inches distance between them. “Yah! Maintain this distance!” Changmin sternly said.

 

“Changmin…” Dara began to speak.

 

Just then, someone called out in a hoarse voice. “Food delivery for 2PM’s Wooyoung and 2AM’s JINWOON.”

 

Junsu, Changmin, Wooyoung, Jinwoon, and Dara turned their heads to the delivery boy and looked at the person who just came.

 

“Eh? A delivery? Did you order food?” Wooyoung asked and nudged Jinwoon. He just shook his head and turned their attentions back to the delivery boy.

 

“Er, maybe someone ordered for you,” Dara spoke and turned to them. “Go and eat,” she said and smiled at them.

 

“Oh? Hmmm… Would you like to join us, noona? I’m sure there’ll be enough for us,” Jinwoon invited her.

 

“Ok!” Dara immediately agreed and walked behind them, maintaining the so-called 1 meter distance, of course.

 

“Annyeong!” Dara greeted the delivery boy. He just nodded in response and bowed his head, not letting Dara see his eyes. She then sat in front of Jinwoon and Wooyoung while the delivery boy arranged their foods and Junsu and Changmin just stood behind Dara like security guards. The three of them engaged in a conversation while Changmin and Junsu eyed the delivery boy.

 

“Hyung, he looks familiar to me,” Changmin whispered to Junsu.

 

“Yeah! To me, too. I think I saw him somewhere before,” Junsu whispered back.

 

The delivery boy finished arranging the foods and stood behind Jinwoon and Wooyoung. He then turned to Junsu and Changmin and winked.

 

‘What the? Jae hyung?’ the two mentally thought.

 

 

JAEJOONG’S POV

 

I stood behind these two fanboys of Jagiya and fished out my phone from my pockets. I looked at Changmin and Junsu to let them know that it’s me. I then stared at my Jagiya who is happily eating the food I cooked but I eventually look away or bow my head whenever she glances at me in order for her not to see my eyes. I know Jagiya would easily recognize me if she’ll see my eyes. Tsch.

 

The fanboys were also enjoying the foods I made and were having a conversation with my Jagiya. Hmf. Enjoy the moment while you still can. Kekeke.

 

“Whoah! This is delicious!” I heard the Jinwoon guy exclaimed. I mentally tap my head for a good job done.

 

“Yeah! This, too!” the Wooyoung guy also said and I just smiled contentedly.

 

“Hmmm… I think I tasted this cooking before,” I heard Jagiya said and I immediately panicked. I looked at Changmin and Junsu and signaled for help.

 

Junsu and Changmin immediately grabbed a bibimbap and ate it.

 

“Hmm? I don’t recognize this kind of cooking, noona,” Changmin said and looked at me. What the? Don’t look at me!

 

“Yeah! It’s the first time I tasted this kind of food!” Junsu agreed and also looked at me. Damn! Stop looking at me or else Jagiya will be suspicious.

 

“Really? I thought it’s the same as Jae’s cooking. Hmmm..” Jagiya said and I was surprised. Jagiya recognizes my cooking! I think my soul just went to heaven. I love you, Jagiya!

 

“No, noona! Jae hyung’s cooking is totally different from this!” Junsu denied. Thanks, Su! I’ll definitely let you borrow my precious car!

 

“Yeah! Hyung’s foods are way more delicious than these,” Changmin followed. Ok, maknae. You can really eat all you want. I’ll definitely treat you!

 

I was looking at my Jagiya when these two fanboys suddenly spoke. Aish! Can’t you just eat silently?

 

“Speaking of which, noona, do you really like Jaejoong hyung? I mean, he’s not really that handsome,” Jinwoon asked, creasing his eyebrows and taking another bibimbap.

 

“Yeah! What did you exactly like about him, noona? Isn’t he such a ert?” Wooyoung followed. Why you!!!

 

I almost forgot about my plan. Good thing these two reminded me. Hmp! I unlocked my phone and went to my music gallery. I specifically downloaded this sound just for this occasion. I opened it, pause it and held it near their butts, waiting for them to swallow what their munching first.

 

As soon as I saw them swallow the food, I immediately press the play button.

 

*Pruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut!*

 

A loud sound of fart silenced all of us. I quickly hid my phone behind my back and bit my cheeks to hold my laughter. Jinwoon and Wooyoung then stared at each other. I think they are mentally accusing each other for farting on public, especially in front of Jagiya. Jagiya, Junsu, and Changmin just looked at them, too. It was obvious that the sound came from their place. Jinwoon and Wooyoung just smiled at them, apologetically.

 

“Er, noona, I’m much taller than Jae hyung, aren’t I? Don’t you think I’m much more suitable for---,” Jinwoon suddenly blabbered and I immediately held my phone near their butts again and replayed the sound.

 

*Pruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut!*

 

I quickly hid my phone behind my back. I then looked at Changmin and Junsu and signaled them to play along and act.

 

“Yak! What’s that smell?” Changmin disgustingly said while sniffing in front of him, his nose towards Jinwoon and Wooyoung. I love you, maknae. But I love my Jagiya more.

 

“Yah! It’s hurting my nose!” Junsu followed, waving his hand in front of his nose.

 

“Huh? But I don’t smell anything,” Jagiya said while sniffing.

 

“No, noona. There’s really a disgusting smell around here.”

 

Then all of them started sniffing around them. Junsu and Changmin now stood beside Jinwoon and Wooyoung. I then pushed the replay button several times.

 

*Pruuuuuuuuuuuuut!*

*Pruuuuut!*

*Pruuuuuut*

*Pruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut!*

 

“What the? The guys’ comfort room is just a few meters on your right, guys,” Changmin announced.

 

“Yeah! You can still have a run for it, you know,” Junsu adviced them. I really love my two dongsaengs. Aigoo…

 

The two then glared at each other. I think they are now mentally blaming the other for something they didn’t even do. I covered my mouth to stifle my laughter. After several minutes of mental bickering, they then ran towards the comfort room after apologizing to Jagiya.

 

As soon as they were out of ear shot, I laughed so hard along with Changmin and Junsu that I keep hitting my knees and legs. I don’t know,but, I really enjoyed it. Hahahahaha…

 

After a few minutes of laughing, I turned to Jagiya and my glasses along with my fake mustache, large nose and bushy eyebrows suddenly fell.

 

Uh-Oh!

 

I immediately turned around and was about to run for my life when I heard Jagiya shouted. “KIM JAEJOONG!”

 

I just gulped.


 

Aigooo...

I know, I know.. It's boring...

But I actually had fun writing this one.. LOL! ahahha

 

Did you actually think that Jaejoong 

won't come???

Well, THINK AGAIN,..HAHAHA

 

Sorry for late updates...

So many plots are running in my mind lately 

so much so that i want to write another fic..

Argh! But I still have this one and two other unfinished fics...

Plus, my laptop broke with my updates in there... D:

So please bear with me... ^_^

 

 

Bye2x!!

 

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!

 

Tell me if there are corrections, please!!! Thank you.... XD

<3