Revelation and Revival

Back Off! She's Mine! (A Sequel to When Jaejoong lost his PHONE!)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Extra! Extra! Big News that shook the whole country!” a newspaper boy was chanting while riding his bicycle, delivering the newspapers to houses.

 

He tossed a copy of the newspaper over the gate of a house. But it got stuck midway.

 

“Arrghh.. not again.” The boy grunted and went ahead.

 

On the newspaper front page:

 

 

JAEDY COUPLE, CONFIRMED! KIM JAEJOONG AND SANDARA PARK DATING FOR MORE THAN A YEAR!”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JAEJOONG’S POV

 

“Jagiya, are you ready?” I went near her but she stepped aside and moved an inch away from me. What the? She’s been like this since yesterday. Is she mad? What have you done this time, Jaejoong?! Aish.

 

“Jagiya, hold my hand.” I said as I tried to get close to her again. But, she just stared back at my hand and went ahead first. She walked slowly ahead of me towards the sliding doors. I can’t let her go alone. I don’t want her to be seen not beside me. I rushed towards her. Before she could open the door, I went and hold her hand tightly, with my other arm looped over her shoulders.

 

She stiffened. I guess she didn’t expect that I’ll do that. She looked at me and I looked down at her staring intently at her eyes. “If there’s something I’ve done wrong, please forgive me, Jagiya. I’ll never do that again.” I said and planted a kiss on her shoulder.

 

She looked at me and I saw her softened. She leaned on my chest and whispered.

 

“I swear! If you ever got cocky and annoying and disrespectful again, I’ll never going to talk to you even if you’ll kiss me PASSIONATELY in front of the public!” she said and poked me hard on my chest at her last word.

 

What the? She was mad because of that? Just because of that?

 

“Ok! Ok! I promise I won’t do that again.” I said while patting her head and crossed my fingers in my back. Sorry, Jagiya. I hope I can.

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

‘Thought you’ve escaped, huh. Just wait, Jae.’ Dara thought and her eyes glint with mischief. You still need to be taught a lesson.

 

Jaejoong and Dara entered the function hall. The hall was jam-packed! Reporters from different media stations and their fans filled the hall.

 

“Jae, since when were the two of you together?” a reporter asked while Dara and Jaejoong were still on their way to their seats.

 

“Dara! Dara-sshi!! How did Kim Jaejoong court you?” another reporter asked.

 

“Dara! What did you like about Jaejoong?”

 

“Jaejoong-sshii!! What did you like about Dara?”

 

“How did the two of you get close like this?”

 

“Was there any hesitation from the both of you about proceeding with this relationship?”

 

The questions came non-stop! All of them talked at the same time. Everyone is dying to hear about their story.

 

Jaejoong was holding Dara tightly and leaning her to him, trying to cover her from the blinding flashes from the cameras. And that didn’t escape everyone’s eyes. They tried to take every photo and every skin ship they make! They just don’t want to miss even a single tiny detail and moments from the Jaedy couple!

 

Dara and Jaejoong were now seated on stage. Jaejoong sat on the right side of Dara. He eyed the people inside the hall first before standing up and spoke. “Good evening, everyone! I’m Kim Jaejoong of Dong Bang Shin Ki. Sandara Park’s boyfriend.” and bowed.

 

With that, mixture of emotions can be felt inside the hall. A lot of them gasped because of that straightforwardly introduction. Some cried, the others felt betrayed, but most of them are excited and felt giddy.

 

Jaejoong remained standing. Dara stood up and greeted.

 

“Good evening, everyone! I’m Sandara Park of 2ne1. I’m -------------“

 

“Kim Jaejoong’s girlfriend.” The people present in the hall chorused, finishing her greeting. Jaejoong looked at her and saw her blushed. He can’t help but smile at her cuteness. He tried hard not to laugh and covered his mouth.

 

“Ehh???? Ne- neh.” Dara shyly answered and both of them seated.

 

As soon as both of them seated, they were immediately bombarded with questions. Everyone started to ask simultaneously that neither the two of them understood a thing.

 

“Wait. Ahm… just one at a time. We can’t understand anything you say.” Jaejoong interjected.

 

Everyone paused. One reporter raised her hand. “Good everning, Jaedy! I want to ask Dara first. Dara-sshii? What do you like about Kim Jaejoong?” Then everyone stared at her expectantly.

 

She glanced at Jaejoong and saw him smiling at her.

 

“Ahm… his… ahm… ah… Wait. Why do I like you again?” Dara asked Jaejoong which changed his smile into a frown.

 

Dara looked at Jaejoong intently and pretended to think. She stood up from her chair and went around him, measuring. “Jae, can you please stand up?” Dara asked, earning confused reactions from everyone including Jae.

 

“Huh? Jagiya?” Jaejoong asked, totally confused.

 

“Just stand up, Jae.” Dara said impatiently.

 

Jaejoong stood up and faced the audience.

 

“Lift your shirt.” Dara ordered. Everyone fozed.

 

“Huh? What?” Jaejoong exclaimed, totally surprised.

 

“Just lift your shirt up, Jae. Don’t stop until I said so.” Dara said.

 

Jaejoong shyly turned to the audience. As soon as he lifted up his shirt, loud squeals filled the hall. Jaejoong was already beginning to blush and continued to lift up his shirt slowly until his right was seen.

 

 

“Ok. Stop!” Dara immediately said. ‘Ok! That’s enough fan service. Anything further is for my eyes only.’ Dara thought.

 

“That! That’s exactly what I like!” Dara said and pointed at Jaejoong’s abs and everyone roared in laughter.

 

“Hahaha. I guess Dara-sshii was also a fangirl.” The reporter commented.

 

Jaejoong exhaled and also laughed out loud. But he abruptly stopped from laughing when he felt her touched his flat stomach.

 

“These are what attracted me to him. He looks so pretty and yet his body well-toned. A sign that he is indeed a tough young guy.” Dara said and wiggled her eyebrows to the audience and evoked much laughter and made Jae blush more.

 

“But, that’s all in the physical.” Dara said and went back to her seat. Jae stood frozen, so Dara needed to pull him for him to sit.

 

“That’s your punishment for being a bad boy, Jae.” She whispered and smiled at him. Jaejoong just gulped and looked away blushing even deeper.

 

“He’s cute.  He’s caring. He’s attentive. He’s sweet. He’s romantic. He’s kind. He’s a gentleman and everything that I’m looking for.” Dara answered, while counting with her fingers. “I think I won’t find any other guy like him.”

 

Jaejoong felt elated and stared at Dara lovingly. It’s the first time he heard her say that about him.

 

“Awww… I guess, that was enough.” the reporter said and smiled at the couple.

 

“Jaejoong-sshii.” A reporter called him. Jaejoong didn’t hear him calling his name for he was busy staring at Dara. “Jaejoong-sshii? Youngwoon Jaejoong?” the reporter repeated. But still, unable to reach him.

 

“Jaejong-sssshhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!” everyone in the hall chorused and that’s what brought Jaejoong back.

 

“Huh?” Jaejoong innocently asked.

 

“What do you like about Dara-sshii???” the reporter asked.

 

“She’s a Goddess inside and out. Enough said.” was all Jaejoong answered.

 

Dara blushed and everyone felt smiled. The girls in the room squealed while the guys just shook their heads.  ‘LOVESTRUCK’ was all the guys thought.

 

The interview went on and on. The reporters asked everything they and the fans want to know. The couple answered everything, except of course the things that they want to keep to themselves.

 

After a few more questions, one reporter eagerly asked. “Doesn’t Dara have a lot of fanboys? I heard that she’s been receiving so many love calls ever since their dating ban was lifted. Some of them even requested for her to star in one of their music videos and Cfs.”

 

“Oh! Really?” Jaejoong said nonchalantly.

 

“Yes. How will you be able to handle them then?” the reporter added.

 

“Hmmmmm… That’s for me to find out.” Jaejoong said in a challenging voice.

 

“Whoah…. He is indeed prepared.”

 

Jaejoong just smiled at them.

 

Dara just stared at him. ‘Aigoo. What is he planning now?’

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After a couple of hours, the conference has ended. Jaejoong accompanied Dara to her dorm first before going back to his own dorm.

 

“Are you going to be busy, Jagiya?” jaejoong asked when they were at 2ne1’s dorm door.

 

“I don’t know. YG called me earlier before the conference and told me to meet him tomorrow.” Dara answered.

 

“Hmmm… Ok. I’ll call you later when I reached the dorm.” Jaejoong said and kissed her on each of her cheeks. He was about to go when he suddenly paused and went back to Dara.

 

“Jagiya, wait!” Jaejoong said and pulled Dara in a tight hug. “Aaaahhh… that’s better. Goodnight, Jagiya. Always think of me.” jaejoong said and kissed her on her forehead.

 

Jaejoong was about to go when Dara suddenly pulled him and planted a kiss on his lips. “You forgot something.” Dara smiled and immediately went inside their dorm.

 

Jaejoong chuckled and whistled his way to his car.

 

As soon as he arrived at the dorm, the other DBSK members .

 

“What the? You’re romantic?” Yunho said.

 

“What? He’s kind? Caring? Blurrghhh.” Yoochun seconded and pretended to vomit.

 

“Attentive? Sweet? How in particular?” Junsu followed.

 

“Hyung???? You’re cute???” Changmin exclaimed and checked Jaejoong’s face. “Naaahh… in what angle are you cute, hyung?!”

 

“Shut it, guys! Just find yourselves a girlfriend.” Jaejoong said and turned his back to them. he went to his room.

 

“What the--??? You!!” all four of them went after him. But Jaejoong immediately closed his door before they could reach him.

 

He sat on his bed and looked at the glass box on his side table. He took the key from under his pillows, opened it, and took out his cellphone.

 

“Fanboys, eh??? Hmmm… Let’s see what we can do.” Jaejoong said as he touched his cellphone to his chin.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

LOLOLOL!!!

JAEDY COUPLE REVEALED!!!

and Oh! Jae's Phone is Back!!

ahahahaha...

 

Hi to my new subscribers!!! ChocoParfait, PEACEMAKER32, cams24, joycecute25, aikqoOh08fti, Babylei, errych11, jaja31,  Mudpie , ParkRaeki, teenBl acKISS,  lyanne027 , yanna24, sammieson g, and aubreyLazy. THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING!!!

 

Credits to whoever is the owner of Jaejoong's pic and to Lilies_009 unnie for the Jaedy Manip!! ^^

 

 

P.S. Hmmm...all of the fanboys will have a moment with her guys...hehehe... Who'll be the first??? LOLOL...

 

Sorry if the the chapter's lame. I'm experiencing a writer's block. And I'm so busy with school.. Mianhe!!! =(

 

Oh...and... this has been bugging me ever since i can remember... i know i'm dumb... but what the hell is the meaning of OTP?? i really don't know... T.T help me, please???

 

COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT

 

(I want to know if I've done a good job or not...^^)

<3