Ramen, Tea and Notes

Back Off! She's Mine! (A Sequel to When Jaejoong lost his PHONE!)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S POV

 

“Jagiya. Do you have other projects for this week?” Jaejoong asked while driving. Apparently, Jaejoong had completely convinced Dara’s manager to let him see Dara to her dorm. The photo shoot lasted the whole day and it’s already nighttime.

 

Dara turned to Jae and looked at him suspiciously. “I know you know the answer to that, Jae. So, no need to tell you.” She said.

 

Jaejoong pouted. “But, Jagiya. I don’t know.”

 

“I know you, Jae.”

 

Jaejoong pouted more. “Really, Jagiya!! I really don’t know anything.” Jaejoong said, trying hard to convince her.

 

Dara looked at him again. She eyed him suspiciously. “Didn’t I tell you about it yesterday?”

 

‘Damn! I forgot that she told me about it! So much for acting innocent!’ Jaejoong thought. “Huh? Really? I don’t remember anything, Jagiya.” he replied and didn’t look at her.

 

“Look at me, Jae.” Dara said.

 

“Huh? What? I’m driving, Jagiya.” Jaejoong said.

 

“I know. And I also know that you can drive while looking at me for a sec.” Dara said, still staring at him.

 

“Er, ahm.” Jae stuttered. He stopped the car at and slowly turned to her.

 

“You know my schedules. Am I right?” Dara quipped. “And I think you also know all of the projects I accepted recently. I just have that feeling.” She said while tapping her finger on her chin.

 

Jaejoong gulped. ‘Why are her instincts always true? Arggghhh… What will I do now?’ “Er, what are you talking about, Jagiya? I’m not that possessive, you know.” Jaejoong said, tearing his eyes from hers.

 

Dara scoffed. ‘Not that possessive, huh! Go ask the readers if you’re not!’ “Ok, Jae. Whatever you say.” was all Dara responded and turned to the other side trying hard to hide her smile.

 

Jaejoong imaginatively let out a deep breath. ‘Whew! That was close!’ “So,  Jagiya. What’s your next project?” Jaejoong asked again and roared his car.

 

“I will be filming a music video with Nu’est starting tomorrow. I just don’t know until when.” Dara answered.

 

“Oh? Really?” Jae said and smirked. Dara didn’t notice it because she was still looking at the other side.

 

Then silence came.

 

After a few minutes, they already arrived at 2ne1’s dorm. Jae got out of the car first and opened Dara’s door.

 

Dara stepped out. “Thanks, Jae.” She said, tiptoed and kissed him on the cheek. Jaejoong was caught off guard and touched his cheek.

 

‘Uh-Oh.’ Dara thought, seeing Jae’s expression. She hurriedly ran towards the door. But Jaejoong quickly grabbed her arm.

 

“Nope! Not so fast, Jagiya.” He said and pulled her close to him.

 

“That was not enough!” he said and captured her lips. He kissed for lingeringly before letting her go. “Ok! That was enough.” He said and whispered to her. “Unless you like more, Jagiya.”

 

Dara’s face turned tomato red and softly slapped Jaejoong’s shoulders. “Ahahaha.. Just joking, Jagiya.” Jaejoong laughed and hugged Dara. He let go of her and leaned closer, making a centimeter gap between their face. “Dream of me tonight. Arrasso?” he said and kissed her forehead.

 

Dara didn’t speak and just walk towards their dorm. Jaejoong was smiling the whole time until he ride his car and drive away.

 

DARA’S POV

 

Stupid, Jaejoong. He knows I get flustered easily when he says those things. Hmmmff! Possessive boyfriend! I was literally stomping my feet while getting inside our dorm. I was taking off my shoes when I felt an earthquake!

 

“Ssantokki!!”

 

“Unnie!”

 

Oops! My mistake! It’s only the girls. They have ran as fast as they could to me. What happened?

 

“Hey! Er, what’s going on? Why are you in such a hurry?” I asked, frowning at them. Just then, the three of them pulled my arms.

 

“Hurry, Ssantokki!! You need to see this!” Bom said pulling me right arm.

 

“Yes, Unnie! You really need to see this!” CL and MInzy followed while pulling my left arm. Then lead me towards the living room. I was still frowning at them but my eyes suddenly went wide upon seeing our living room.

 

It’s Paradise!!!!

 

There in the sofa lies baskets of different flavored ramens!! Yum! Yum! Yum!

 

“Kyaaaah!!!!!!!!! “ I squealed and ran towards the basket. I grabbed one of them and went back to the girls. “Waaahhh!!!! Thanks!!!” I said with my puppy dog eyes.

 

The three of them laughed. “Hahaha. I know you’ll like it, unnie. But, sorry, it’s not from us.” Minzy said. I got confused. Huh? These are not from them? But who? I turned to CL, but she looked towards Bom. I turned to Bom.

 

“Stupid, Ssantokki! There’s a card attached to each of them. Can’t you see it?” Bom pointed and I saw one from the one I’m holding.

 

“Huh? From who could these be?” I askead myself and took the card. I put the basket down first and read it.

 

To: Sandara Park

From: 2AM Jinwoon

 

What? From him? Er, why? I frowned then looked at the other baskets.

 

I took all of the notes and looked at each of them.

 

U-Kiss Kevin

 

2PM Wooyoung

 

Super Junior Donghae

 

Each of them only had names and nothing more, except for the last one.

 

To: Sandara Park

Noona, annyeong!!! I know you love ramen. Kekeke.

I’m really excited for our music video together!! ^^

Fr: NU’EST Ren

 

“Eh? How did they know I like ramen?” I asked and looked at the three girls staring at them. They just looked at each other and rolled their eyes.

 

“Oh! Unnie! There’s another one in the fridge!” CL informed while pointing at the refrigerator.

 

“Huh?” was all I said and went towards the refrigerator. I opened it and a big tumbler greeted me with an attached note.

 

To: Sandara Park

Annyeong, Noona!!! I made you some tea!! These are really good! I hope we can have some tea together some time… ^^

Fr: F.T. Island Minhwan

 

My mouth fell open. What the? What are all these? Why are they giving me such things? My frown grew deeper.

 

I was still thinking of some reasons when my phone suddenly rang.

 

I smiled upon seeing who the caller was. “Yoboseyo?”

 

“Yoboseyo? Jagiya, you left your bag in my car. I’m on my way to your dorm now.” Jae said and my eyes grew wide.

 

I took the phone out of my ear and covered it with my hands.

 

“Omo! Omo! Hide all the ramens!! Jaejoong’s coming!!” I shouted at them. Their eyes grew wide and immediately grabbed the baskets. All of us know that Jae doesn’t really want me to eat ramens. He only allows me when there are special occasions or when he’s guilty of something.  (a/n: Especially if it’s from your fanboys, Dara!! Ahaha)

 

I went back to Jae. “Jagiya? What’s happening? Why is it noisy?”

 

“Huh? ahm.. no nothing. We’re just cleaning the dorm. Hehe.” I answered and laughed awkwardly.

 

“Oh! I’m at the door now, Jagiya.” He said.

 

“Really? Wait!” I said and shut my phone. I checked the living room first and saw that all of the baskets are now hidden. Ok. Coast is clear. I nodded to the girls and went to open the door.

 

“Jagiya, you left your bag.” Jae said, entered our dorm and immediately went to the living room.

 

He put my bag on the couch and put his hands on his waist. “Hmm… I guessed you really cleaned your dorm, huh.” he commented and looked around. “Ok. I think I’ll go now.” He declared and went for the door when he suddenly crouched down to pick something. “What’s this?”

 

Our eyes and mouths grew wide. Omo! The notes! I was about to grabbed them from him but it was too late. He was already frowning and it grew deeper after each note he read.

 

After reading the last note, he crumpled all of it and threw it into the trash can. “You forgot to throw something.” was all he said and went to the door.

 

I followed him, bid him goodnight and closed the door. But, he’s weird. He was smirking when he left. Oh, well. “Whew! That was close!” I exclaimed and wiped the sweat forming on my forehead. “Thank God my ramens are safe.”

 

The three girls crossed their arms and clicked their tongues. ‘But not your fanboys, Dara!’

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, guys!!!!

Sorry, I haven't updated for weeks..

Just had my midterms and I really can't update!!

My midterms blew up my mind...

plus all of other requirements.... Arrrgggh..

Mianhe... T.T

 

Hi to my new subscribers!! Sorry I didn't mention you in the previous chaps!!! francesnut12, katieCbueno, ilovekielle, jamdzhi, ilovekahi, BIBANGtheory, love_Onew, Dyanna07, Louise11, GoddessD, intansteffanyp, safiahazmi, dglove25, kristinamay17, hottie_almond, lilacLover, VictoryUra, tindeguzman, bhangsky, kissme21, ckenzieal, bunnychelle, kyu2jae, dizzyventura, crunchypink, Bet-tany04, trishababes21, purple_angel, avdfanatic, honeyybee, lilazcookie, and 12121992.. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! <3

 

P.S.

I made a new fanfic!!! Please check it out!

Enemy? or Lover?

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/257416

 

COMMENTS PLEASE...^^