Coincidence

Back Off! She's Mine! (A Sequel to When Jaejoong lost his PHONE!)

 

AUTHOR'S POV

 

"Hmmm... Jagiya.... HMmmm..." Jaejoong mumbled in his sleep and unconsciously formed a wide smile on his face. He stirred and turned towards the other side of his bed. His forehead creased and his eyebrows shot closer upon feeling something. But he eventually smiled upon concluding what it is. He grabbed it with both of his hands and pulled it closer towards him.

 

“Aaahhh… Good morning, Jagiya!” he mumbled with eyes still closed. He then pulled it slowly closer to his face, planning to give a morning kiss.

 

“Waaaaaaaahhhhh….” A groundbreaking shout came and Jaejoong’s eyes snapped open. He got up from his bed right away and pointed at the smiling culprit.

 

“Yah! What- Why are you on my bed?”

 

“Haha…. You really thought I was Dara-noona, hyung?” Changmin laughed, clutching his stomach then copied Dara’s famous aegyo.

 

 

Just then, three guys came rushing towards Jaejoong’s room and paused at the door.

 

“What happened?” Junsu asked first.

 

“What’s with that shout?” Yoochun seconded.

 

“Eh? What are you doing there, maknae?” Yunho asked and stepped inside, with Junsu and Yoochun following behind him. “Didn’t I ask you to wake him up?”

 

“Haha! Yeah. Yeah. I was about to wake him up, hyung. But I tripped over Jaejoong-hyung’s slipper and landed on his bed. I was about to get up but then suddenly hyung turned and grabbed my face. Then he – jgaofdhewqidfnalkcnfeqihfwekfn…” Changmin wasn’t able to finish his story for Jaejoong covered his mouth before he could even tell what happened after.

 

“I’m awake, now!” Jaejoong said after giving Changmin a glare and laughed awkwardly. “So, er.. what’s up? Haha!”

 

But Changmin was able to push Jaejoong’s hand away. “Aish! It’s old news, hyung. It’s not like that was the first time you’ve done it.”

 

Jaejoong gave him a confused look. “Wha- What?”

 

Changmin grabbed the opportunity and reiterated his story. “Jaejoong-hyung was mumbling continuously in his sleep and thought that I was Dara-noona. He grabbed my face and tried to give me something like a morning kiss!” he said in one breath and got off immediately from Jae’s bed.

 

All the other guys laughed.

 

“Again? Haha!” Yunho quipped and laughed again.

 

Jaejoong stared at them.

 

“You’ve done this countless of times already, hyung! And Yoochun’s the only one who hasn’t experienced it yet,” Junsu said, glancing at Yoochun upon saying his name.

 

“And I have no plan on experiencing it.” Yoochun said with finality but smiling widely.

 

“Eh?! But- but….”

 

“The frequent victims of this were me and Junsu. We just manage to escape without you knowing it. But the other day,” Yunho continued and looked at Junsu.

 

“You stole a kiss from me the other day, hyung. Don’t you remember?” Junsu said while pretending to sniff and hold back his tears, trying to sound like Jae stole his first kiss.

 

“Yak!” Jae shouted and wiped his lips hard.

 

“The nerve, hyung! I’m supposed to be the one to say that!” Junsu snorted and crossed his arms over his chest.

 

Yunho just shook his head and patted Jaejoong’s shoulder. “Tsch. You’ve completely fallen so deep, Jae,” he said while patting his shoulder, then glanced at his wristwatch. “Oh! It’s 11 am already! Let’s go. We’ll be late,” he declared and went to the door, followed by Yoochun, Junsu, and Changmin.

 

“Aigoo. I’m hungry. Wonder what I should order. Hmmm,” Yoochun said, rubbing his stomach.

 

“Wonder if she invited other people,” Junsu said.

 

“What the? What? Where are you going? Noona? Noona who?” Jaejoong finally spoke before the four of them got out of the room.

 

“Eh? You didn’t know, hyung? Dara-noona invited us to have lunch outside,” Changmin replied while the rest didn’t pay him any attention. “What a PERFECT BOYFRIEND you are!” he continued, making sure to give a sarcastic tone, and immediately ran after the others.

 

“Yah! Wait!” Jaejoong leaped out of the bed and checked his phone.  ‘Damn! 15 missed calls and all from Jagiya! Arrrgggh… Dreaming of her makes me not wanting to wake up!’

 


 

“Unnie! Unnie! Let’s eat here! The food’s the best in here and there’s a karaoke, too!” Minzy said, pulling Dara excitedly towards the restaurant.

 

Dara paused at the door and saw the restaurant’s sign board. “Eh? Isn’t this…..” she started and glanced at Bom.

 

“Sssshhhhh!” Bom said, signaling Dara to keep quiet.

 

But CL noticed it. “Huh? What is it, unnie?”

 

“Er, no- nothing!” Bom stuttered and pulled Dara beside her. “You two can go inside first. Dara needs to contact DBSK to let them know where we are.”

 

“Oh! Ok! We’ll go in first and find us a table.” CL responded and went inside with Minzy.

 

As soon as the two entered, Bom pulled Dara away from the door. “Keep quiet, Ssantoki! If CL-roo finds out about our escapade last time, we are done for!”

 

Dara’s eyes widened. “Don’t worry, Bommie! I won’t tell a soul,” she said and zipped .

 

After texting DBSK their location, they now went inside the restaurant and bumped into CL and Minzy.

 

“Eh? You haven’t found a table for us yet?” Dara spoke. She was about to walk further inside but stopped on her tracks upon seeing several pairs of eyes looking at them.

 

Then time stopped as each person stared at one another as each of their masks fell from their mouths.

 

On the first table, at Dara’s right, were Siwon, Donghae and Kyuhyun. Siwon’s and Donghae’s hands were stopped on midair, apparently about to whack Kyuhyun’s head.

 

‘Sandara Park?!’

 

'Park Bom!'

 

On the next table were Jinwoon and Wooyoung, who were just starting to eat some doekbokki.

 

‘Damn! It’s Sandara Park!’

 

Next to them were Jaehyo and P.O., holding their phones while waiting for their orders.

 

‘It’s Dara-noona!’

 

The first table on Bom’s left were Kevin, Eli and Dongho who were playing with their chopsticks before Bom and Dara entered.

 

‘Omo! Omo! It’s noona!  Ottoke? Ottoke?’

 

Next to them were Ren, Aaron and Baekho who were still holding their menus.

 

‘Omona! I saw noona again! Wait! I’m not prepared! I don’t look cool right now! Waeyo?! T.T’

 

On the next table were Minhwan and Hongki drinking warm tea as they wait for their meals.

 

‘Finally! It’s noona! It’s noona!’

 

On the farthest table were MBLAQ who seemed to have paused from arguing about something.

 

“NOOOOONAAA!!!!” MBLAQ shouted and were about to approach her when they suddenly heard someone entered.

 

“Arrgghh. I’m so hungry! What shall we or-,” Seungri wasn’t able to finish what he was about to say while GD and TOP also stopped in their tracks upon seeing the people inside.

 

“Eh? What are all of you doing here?”

 


 

“Damn! We are so late! Aish! I swear, noona must be mad right now,” Yoochun said while glancing at his wristwatch. DBSK were still on their way to the restaurant Dara texted them.

 

“Whose fault is it?” Junsu spoke and all of them stared at the fresh and smiling Jaejoong at the back.

 

Jaejoong just blinked at them innocently. “What? Why are you staring at me?”

 

“For a guy like you, hyung, you take a bath and dress like all the time in the world is yours! Aish!” Changmin accusingly said.

 

“What?!”

 

“Nothing, hyung! Oh, look! We’re here!” Changmin immediately said and went out of the van before Jae could catch him.

 

“Yah! Come back here!” Jaejoong shouted. Changmin saw Jaejoong was coming after him so he instantly ran and went inside the restaurant.

 

But as soon as he stepped inside, he paused and was dumbfounded at the sight that greeted him.

 

“Oh! Hello, Changmin!” Dara greeted him while being surrounded by a lot of male idols.

 

“Noona, annyeong!” he greeted her back and bowed. ‘Uh-Oh! Someone’s not going to like this!’

 

After several seconds, Jaejoong came rushing in and immediately stopped. “What the?!”

 

"Er... Hi, Jae.. Haha," Dara greeted him and laughed awkardly, glancing at the boys surrounding her.

 


HelloOoOoO!!!! ^____^

 

Sorry for the

sooOoOoOo late update...

 

 

Thanks for still staying with me in this fic! ^___^

 

 

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!

 

<3