Fanboys Coming Through!

Back Off! She's Mine! (A Sequel to When Jaejoong lost his PHONE!)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

Dara, Bom, Minzy and CL were walking while chatting animatedly along the hallway.

 

The Bigbang group came into view, also goofing along the hallway. Dara saw T.O.P. and a mischievous smile curved on her lips. The two groups met and greeted each other. Dara remained her head down; afraid that she might burst into fits of laughter again. She can’t look at T.O.P. straight in the eyes.

 

“Hi girls!” Seungri said and put his arms over Minzy and CL’s shoulder.

 

“Get your arms off of me or I’ll swear I’ll crack your nuthead.” CL said threateningly.

 

Seungri immediately removed his arms. “Ooohhh.. Scary!..” he commented and hurriedly hid at Jiyong’s back. All of them laughed.

 

“Er, where are you going?” Taeyang asked.

 

“Oh! Just want to get some refreshments.” CL respond.

 

“Really? We’re to a restaurant. Wanna join us?” Jiyong asked, glancing at the still bowed down Dara. ‘Why is she not looking up?’

 

“Oh! No thanks, Oppa! We’re fine. We’ll resume our practice in 15 minutes. We only need something to drink.” Minzy said.

 

“Arrgghhh… Well, can’t help it.” Daesung said.

 

“Hmm… Ok, just see you guys around.” T.O.P said and went ahead.

 

Dara noticed T.O.P. walking away. She lifted her head up, with her eyes glinting with mischief. She immediately ran towards T.O.P. and stopped just right beside him.

 

"Hey, Tabi!" Dara called.

 

"Yeah?" T.O.P. glanced on his side and....

 

*PAK!

 

Dara slapped his loud enough for all of them to hear.

 

“Nice , Tabi! Ahahahhahaha…” Dara said and laughed her heart out.

 

T.O.P. frozed. His mouth fell open and his face grew pale. ‘What the’

 

‘Omo! What did she just do?’

 

‘What the? Unnie?’

 

‘Oh, no! Hyung’s precious !’

 

‘Pfffftttt!!!’

 

After having her fun, Dara went back to her groupmates who also stood there with their eyes wide along with the Bigbang group. “Come on, girls. 15 minutes is starting to run out. Ahahahhahaha…” Dara pulled the other girls away from the boys, still laughing.

 

Seungri snapped out of his thoughts first and walked towards T.O.P. “Ehem! Er, hyung. I think we should go now. Pffft.” Seungri said trying to hold his laughter at what Dara had done earlier and walked ahead. She was the very first one who ever done that to him. No one ever dared to touch T.O.P’s .

 

“Yeah, hyung. We should go now.” Taeyang followed, trying to keep his face straight. But as soon as he was a meter ahead of T.O.P., he let out a hearty laugh.

 

“Ahm… Hyung? I’ll go first. PFFFt…!!” Daesung tried his hardest not to laugh and followed the other two.

 

Jiyong was the last one to walk towards him. He just stared at the still frozen T.O.P and tapped his shoulders. He then went ahead, shaking his head, but holding his stomach.

 

T.O.P touched his .

 

KIM JAEJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNGGGG!!!!!! You twirp!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

DARA’S POV

 

HAhaha… I had a good laugh again. T.O.P.’s expression was priceless! Hahahaha… I really can’t help laughing remembering those photos.

 

Oh, wait! I haven’t updated my me2day yet!

 

I stood beside the vending machine and took a picture of myself. My phone has free internet so I can immediately access my me2day account anywhere I go. I immediately uploaded it and posted….

 

“Hi, everyone!! Aahhhh…. Cold drinks are so great after breaking some sweat. Kekekeke… Oh! By the way, our dating ban is officially lifted!!! Yeeeyyyy!!!!!! Excited. Excited.. kekekeke..

But…… I still have no one with me… T.T

Who wants to be my prince? Kekekekekkeke….”

 

I smiled at my last sentence. I then turned off my phone and put it inside my pocket.

 

I wonder how will he react to this? Hehe..

 

I finished my drink and went back to the practice room with the girls.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

AT THE RESTAURANT

 

Bigbang were enjoying their food. “Hey, aren’t noonas’ dating ban’s over now?” Seungri said excitedly.

 

“Oh, yeah……” Teayang said and all of them eyed Jiyong.

 

“Wha-?” Jiyong tried to tell something but was cut off when all their phones suddenly rang.

 

“Yoboseyo? Oh, Hyung!” the five of them said all together.

 

“What?” all of them exclaimed and stood up.

 

“No, hyung. Can’t do that.” Daesung said. I still value my life.

 

“Mianhe, hyung. Can’t help you with that.” Taeyang respond to the caller. I still want to live.

 

“Er, hyung, just ask me another favor.” Seungri said. I don’t want my throat cut.

 

“Whaat??? Mianhe…I know we’re good friends. But, let me pass this one.” T.O.P said to his caller. I don’t want my photo to be seen by any more people. Na-ah! Dara was enough.

 

“Sorry, hyung. I will not do that.” Jiyong said. I don’t want any more competitions.

 

All of them hung up at the same time.

 

“Who called you?” Jiyong asked. Eyes glued on his food.

 

“Park Hae Jin.” Seungri answered.

 

“Lim Ju Hwan” Daesung said.

 

“MC Mong.” Taeyang said.

 

“Lee Ji Hoon.” T.O.P. said. “You?”

 

“Chun Jun Myung.” Jiyong said. Arrrggghh… Where did all of these guys come from?

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

At YGE

 

“Yoboseyo?” an employee’s phone rang.

 

Another phone rang. “Neh? Yoboseyo?”

 

Then another….and another…and another… almost all of them now are holding their phones against their ears. The office’s telephones also rang repeatedly. All one after another. Soon, the whole building was filled with noises of ringtones and telephones ringing.

 

“Yah! You’re too old to date!” an employee said and hung up. If you only know.

 

“What the? She’s not here!” another employee said and slammed down the telephone. Maube she’s with him right now!

 

“Why are you asking me? We’re not that close!” I don’t want my to get kicked!

 

“Yah! Yah! Do you think you’re tough enough?” You don’t know whom you’ll be going against with.

 

“Give me 1,000,000 won and I’ll give her number!” I would need that if ever he’ll beats me up.

 

The usual relaxing noon of the YGE was then disturbed by a lot of phone ringing and a lot of people shouting on their callers.

 

“Yoboseyo?” YG said over the phone.

 

“Hey, Hyun Suk hyung!!”

 

“What do you want, Sung Si Kyung?” YG said impatiently. His office phone and even his personal cellphone have been receiving a lot of calls.

 

“Ahmmm… Your girls’ dating ban are finally lifted, right?”

 

“Yeah! Yeah! What now?” I just hope you’ll not ask the same favor as the other callers had. Or I’ll swear…..

 

“I was just wondering…. Could you help me set up a date with Sandara Park?”

 

“How old are you?” YG asked, flatly.

 

“Huh? Why all of a sudden, Hyung?”

 

“HOW-OLD-ARE-YOU?” YG repeated at the same tone of voice, this time emphasizing each words.

 

“Er, 33?”

 

“33? And you think Sandara Park would want to date you? You’re too old for her! Or even if you ask for Bom, I’ll still say no. I won’t allow you to date either of them!” YG shouted and slammed his phone.

 

‘Damn! Will the calls ever gonna end?’ YG frustratingly thought and clasped his hands. Then his phone rang again. He ignored it.

 

He then called his secretary. “Ms. Shin. Get me 2ne1 and BIGBANG right this minute.”

 

They’ll be performing at MNET later. I need to put my guards up. I don’t want to meet that guy’s wrath.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

At DBSK dorm

 

Changmin was surfing the net, checking on his e-mails. Hmmm… there’s nothing new here. Oh, did noona update her me2day? Hmmm….

 

Changmin went to her page and his eyes grew wide upon what he read. Oh, no! Hyung will definitely not gonna like this.

 

Jaejoong passed behind Changmin and didn’t miss seeing Dara’s photo. He immediately went to him. Changmin felt someone approaching him and glanced back. His eyes grew wider and tried to cover the his laptop. “No, hyung. Don’t look.” He said in panic.

 

But it was too late. Jaejoong already read it.  

 

“Hi, everyone!! Aahhhh…. Cold drinks are so great after breaking some sweat. Kekekeke… Oh! By the way, our dating ban is officially lifted!!! Yeeeyyyy!!!!!! Excited. Excited.. kekekeke..

But…… I still have no one with me… T.T

Who wants to be my prince? Kekekekekkeke….”

 

What the? She actually said that?!!!!! Jaejoong grabbed Changmin’s laptop and scrolled down to look over the comments.

 

Noona!!! I’ll be glad to be your prince!!! – Orangepeel

Is there an application form? - loverboy

Me!!! Me!!! I’ll be your prince!!! – guy143

Prince? I’m more than willing to. – lovedarapark

I want to be your prince!!! Or even more, your husband!!!! – daraparkismywife

Yah! Yah! Yah! Sandara Park is mine!!!!! – Ki Sung-Yeung

 

Jaejoong’s grip on Changmin’s laptop got tighter and tighter.

 

“No! No! NO! Hyung!!!!!” Changmin exclaimed as he noticed how Jaejoong gripped his laptop. The other three guys came rushing and grabbed the laptop away from his hands.

 

“What the? What happened?” Yunho asked. Changmin just pointed on his laptop screen.

 

Uh-Oh. The three of them mouthed and looked at Jaejoong.

 

Then Jaejoong’s phone rang.

 

“Yoboseyo?”

 

“Jae, tell the other members to prepare already. I’ll be picking you up in about 30 minutes.” Their manager said.

 

“Yeah.” Jaejoong said and hung up.

 

‘Now, Jae… Get to know your targets… I know that there’ll be a lot of fanboys later.” Jaejoong said to himself and went to his room to change. The four guys were left there thinking what Jae could be planning this time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arghh...

Sorry, guys if the chap's boring...

I think I'm losing my humor lately.. -_-'

I really need to post this chapter...

 

But, i still hope you enjoyed it!

kekeke..

Reactions please...

Comment!

Comment!

Comment!

I want to know what you think..

kekeke...

It's where I'm getting inspiration from!!!

<3

 

 

Hi to my new readers and subscribers!!!! <3

 

Er, in case you're curious...here are the pics of the guys mentioned above. They really are Dara's fanboys.. hehehe..

Park Hae Jin

Park Hae Jin                                        Chun Jun Myung                                   Sung Si Kyung

 

Lim Ju Hwan                           Ki Sung-Yeung                          Lee Ji Hoon