Jaehyo, P.O. with Dara

Back Off! She's Mine! (A Sequel to When Jaejoong lost his PHONE!)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

JAEJOONG’S POV

 

“Ok, Jagiya. Take care. Saraghae.” I said before she hung up.

 

I stretched out my arms and opened the curtains. Aaahh… Let us start the day right! I stretched my body for a bit then grabbed my towel and went to the bathroom. I took my time in taking a bath, singing and whistling in the process.

 

After washing myself, I went to look for the most attractive clothes I could wear.

 

I grabbed the clothes I chose and dried myself. I sprayed perfume all over my body not leaving a spot without fragrance.

 

I put on my clothes, grabbed my shades and looked at the mirror.

 

 

Hmmm.. Ok, I’m good. I put on my shades, grabbed my phone and went out.

 

As soon as I stepped out of my room, all eyes are on me.

 

“Jae? Where are you going?” Yunho asked raising a brow. The others stared at me from head to toe.

 

“Hyung? Isn’t it too early?” Changmin said.

 

“Yeah! And isn’t it our off today.” Yoochun followed.

 

“What’s with the get up?” Junsu continued.

 

I was about to answer them when suddenly our manager came. “Jae? Are you ready? Let’s go.” Then all of them suddenly stood.

 

“Huh? Wha-? Where are you going?” they chorused.

 

“Oh. Didn’t he tell you? Jae got an individual project starting today.” Our manager answered and turned to me. “Let’s go, Jae. It’s not good to be late.” And went ahead.

 

I looked back at their confused faces and saluted. “See ya, guys!” I said and went out.

 

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

The members of Block B are already having their make-up and the staffs were already preparing the set for the photo shoot.

 

“I’m so excited! Noona will be with us today! I can’t wait.” B-bomb said while the make-up artist is applying foundation on his face.

 

“Me too!” all of the others chorused. P.O. and Jaehyo just kept silent.

 

“Eh?? Why are the two fanboys quiet today?” Kyung commented.

 

“Now that you mention it…” U-kwon said then all of them peered at the two guys.

 

Just then, their manager came. “Hey, guys! Excited, huh?”

 

“You don’t have any idea.” Zico said and smiled brightly with his eyes closed, still in the process of having his foundation done.

 

“Oh, yeah! I just received the news. Sandara Park is not the only one you’re having a shoot with. There’s another one and it’s a guy! Wait a little, guys. He’ll be here soon. Their manager said and tapped Teil shoulders.

 

Jaehyo and P.O. suddenly opened their eyes and blinked. They stared at each and gulped.

 

Several minutes later, they heard some crashing and loud screaming coming from outside of the studio. All of the people present stopped from whatever they were doing and looked at the door. Soon, female staffs were rushing inside the studio and screaming.

 

“Kyaaaaaaaaaahh!!!!!!!!! He’s here! He’s totally here!!!” one of them exclaimed.

 

“Huh? Who’s here?” a female make-up artist asked and went to her, confused. The female staff whispered and her eyes grew wide. “What the? Chincha? Omo! Omo! Kyaaah!!!!”she exclaimed and both of them jumped up and down with giddiness.

 

Block B just stared at the two.

 

“Judging by their reaction, I think he’s here.” Their manager smiled.

 

Then, Kim Jaejoong entered the set. All of their eyes grew wide and their mouths hanged open. They just didn’t expect him to be there.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo. Annyeonghaseyo.” Jaejoong greeted, bowing to every person he sees and the set grew wild. “Kyaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!”

 

Jaejoong just flashed a bright smile. He looked at the group of guys sitting in front of the mirrors and eyed the two guys whose mouths were hanging open. “Hi, guys!” Jaejoong smirked.

 

 

MEANWHILE…

 

 

DARA’S POV

 

Am I late already??? Omo! I hope I’m not. It’s my first time having a photo shoot with Block B and I don’t want to leave a bad impression.

 

As soon as I got off the van, I heard girls screaming. Huh? What’s happening inside?

 

I quickly walked towards the studio, bowing to each person I meet along the way. My eyes grew wide. What the? I definitely recognize that back! Why is he here?

 

“Jae?”

 

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

“Oh! Hi, Jagiya!” Jaejoong recognized her voice and went to her right away, kissing her cheeks.

 

“Arrrggghhh… so lucky!” one of the female staffs said.

 

“Yeah! I want to have a boyfriend like him!” another replied they stared at each and looked at their appearance from head to toe. “Na-ah! Not a chance.” Both of them said and looked back at the couple.

 

“She’s really pretty!!!” one of the male staffs said.

 

“Yeah! She’s prettier in person!” another followed.

 

“But how can we approach her?”

 

“Someone came all of a sudden. Tsch.” Another guy said and all of them just shrugged her shoulders.

 

“What are you doing here, Jae?” Dara asked, confusion visible on her face.

 

“I’ll also be in this photo shoot.” Jae answered, grinning widely.

 

Dara just bowed her head and softly slapped her forehead. ‘Aigoo. My ever possessive boyfriend.’

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

LOLOLOL...

I said i'll wait until AFF's ok..

But I can't help it..

My mind has been itching to make an update!

Kekekeke..

 

 

COMMENTS????????

(Tell me, am I getting rusty? I feel lile I'm boring you, guys.. '-_-)

 

<3