Texts and Burning Dorm

Back Off! She's Mine! (A Sequel to When Jaejoong lost his PHONE!)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S POV

 

~Majimang nameun neoye 1% ni-ga isseoya naneun wahnbyeo-khae
  Soksapo gateun jab jab jab shimjangeun gung kung kung
  Neoramyeon mwodeun da ikyeo nan hangsang 100%~

 

Dara’s phone rang and vibrated to the tune of MBLAQ’s song 100%. She personalized all of her contacts’ ringtones so that she’ll be able to identify who is who without even asking who they are. She rolled towards the other side of the bed and answered her phone. “Yoboseyo?” she said sleepily with her eyes still closed.

 

“Noona!!!! Annyeong!!!” loud voices from the other line greeted her and completely woke her up.

 

“What the?” she said and sat up from her bed, removing the blanket covering her from head to toe.

 

“Aish!! The four of you, SCRAM!!!” Cheondong exclaimed. “Yoboseyo? Noona? Are you awake?”

 

‘Er..Nope! I’m still asleep! LOL!’ Dara thought and was about to answer when suddenly other voices came.

 

“Noona!!! Annyeong!!! This is Mir.”

 

“Noona! This is G.O.”

 

“Noona! This is Seungho!”

 

“Hey, noona!! This is y Lee Joon!”

 

The guys were literally exchanging the phone from one person to another, trying to introduce themselves to Dara. Lee Joon was about to start a conversation when Cheondong forcefully grabbed his phone from him.

 

“What the? Who told you that you can talk to noona?” Cheondong shouted and Dara could obviously hear it. “Noona, I..” Cheondong started but wasn’t able to finish because the other guys were starting to pull his clothes.

 

“Aish! Hyung. Let us also talk to her!” Mir exclaimed.

 

“Yeah!!! Don’t keep her to yourself!” the others followed.

 

Dara heard it. “Aigoo. Geodong-ah, just put your phone in loudspeaker.” She said trying to stifle her laughter. ‘They’re really cute!’

 

“Aish! But my battery’s nearly drained.” Cheondong complained.

 

“What would you like? Talk to me while the others are trying to rip your clothes off or put it in loudspeaker for them to calm down?” Dara said, smiling.

 

“Arrggghh.. Ok! Ok!” he agreed while glaring at the expectant four guys surrounding him. Apparently, they have heard what Dara has told him.

 

Cheondong then pressed the loudspeaker. “Good morning, noona!!!” all of them greeted.

 

“Er, good morning, guys.” Dara responded. “So, ahm..Geodong-ah. Why did you call?”

 

“Hmf. I just wanted to tell you that we’ll be out of the country in the coming month. So, can I leave Dadong with you?” Cheondong answered.

 

“Oh? Really? Sure! I’ll also tell Jae to bring Jiji along sometimes so that Dadong will have a playmate.” Dara said.

 

“Really? That’ll be great, noona! I’ll just contact you again next time, ok?” Cheondong finished. The other guys were about to talk when Cheondong suddenly grabbed his phone and turned it off.

 

“What the??? We wanted to talk to noona!” the guys exclaimed.

 

“Sorry, guys! My battery’s drained.” Cheondong said and stuck his tongue out at them.

 

“Why you---!!!!!!!”

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DARA’S POV

 

I got out from my bed and checked my e-mails.

 

3 New Messages 

 

Three messages? Who could these be? I bet one of them is Jae. Kekeke. I excitedly opened my inbox and was startled. I didn’t expect to receive texts from them.

 

Sender: Jaehyo

Good morning, noona! Have a great day! ^__^

 

Sender: P.O.

Noona, annyeong!! It’s a great day today! Have fun… ^_^

 

Oh! Jaehyo and P.O.? Aigoo, these guys. I really find them cute. When Jae was talking to the staff that time, the two of them came up to me and asked for my number. I first I hesitated because Jae might get angry. But, oh well, I’ve worked with them already so I can consider them as friends. Jae would not mind it maybe. So, I gave them my number. I just forgot to tell Jae. Kekeke.

 

I replied to their texts and opened the other one. I expected it to be Jae’s since he didn’t call me up yet.

 

But it was not.

 

Sender: Jiyong Oppa

Hi, Dara! Had a great sleep?

 

What the? He texted me? My eyebrows furrowed. It’s a first. He never really texted me like this. It was always something general. Oh, well. I’ll just reply then.

 

Aaaahhhhhhhh…I put my phone on the side table and stretched out my arms and checked the time. Omo! I need to hurry or else I’m going to be late! I grabbed my towel and went straight to the bathroom.

 

~neon nareul wonhae neon naege ppajyeo neon naege michyeo
He eo nal su eobseo ([Yunho] I got you~ under my skin)
Neon nareul wonhae neon naege ppajyeo neon naege michyeo
Neon naui no ye ([Jaejoong] I got you~ under my skin)~

 

(a/n: Dara’s phone is ringing but she can’t hear it since she’s inside the bathroom singing loudly. Do you know who's calling? LOL)

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

AUTHOR'S POV

 

AT NU’EST’S DORM

 

“Maknaaaaaaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!” Baekhyun shouted at the top of his lungs. Ren just rolled at the other side of his bed.

 

“Wake up, sleepy head!” JR nudged Ren ro wake him up but Ren just softly slapped his hand away.

 

JR, Minhyun, Baekho and Aaron put their hands on their waists. “Hmp. What do we need to do now to wake him up? We are going to be late.”

 

“Wait! I know one!” Aaron said, raising his right hand. He then puts his two hands at the sides of his mouths and…. “The dorm is burning!!! Waaahhhhh!!!” he shouted at near Ren’s ear.

 

Ren’s eyes snapped open and he fell from the bed in panic. “Wha-What?” he asked as he rub his eyes and shouted almost immediately. “Waaaaaaaaahhhh…!! The dorm is burning! Noona’s pictures! Omo!” he shouted and grabbed the album filled with Dara’s pictures hidden under his pillows. He took the album and hugged it tightly. “Aaaahh.. they’re safe.” He said contentedly.

 

The other members just stared at him, trying hard not to laugh.

 

But failed.

 

“Hahahahahaha! Amazing! He didn’t even look for his things! Just noona’s picture album.” Baekho said while the others were clutching their stomachs from too much laughing.

 

Ren snapped his head towards their direction and glared at them.

 

“Better hurry up, princess or we’ll be late for the shooting our new MV.” Aaron said after having much laugh.

 

Ren’s eyes grew wide and glanced at the clock hanging by the wall. “Omo! It’s late! I’m late! I’m definitely late!”  Ren panicked and ran around the room grabbing his bathing utensils and preparing the clothes he will wear.

 

The other members can’t help but to laugh again at his silliness. “Hahahaha. Hurry up! You don’t want to have a bad impression in front of noona, right?” Minhyun said while Ren was still running around the room. The four guys were about to go out when Aaron noticed something fell on the floor.

 

“Hey, what’s this?” he said and picks it up. The others grew curious and went to gather around him. “What the? A note from  noona?? As in Sandara Park noona?? Like, seriously?” he exclaimed.

 

JR slapped his head. “Yah! Obviously? Can’t you read the name written outside?”

 

“Yada. Yada. Yada. Just open it already!” Minhyun said excited of what’s inside.

 

“Yeah! Just open it!” Baekho followed.

 

Ren finished preparing his clothes and was about to get in the bathroom when he noticed his fellow members gathered in a circle. ‘Huh? What are they doing?’ He thought.

 

Then his eyes widened. ‘Omo! The note!’ he rushed towards them. But he was too late.

 

Aaron opened the note.

 

Each of their eyes widened.

 

They covered their mouths and shouted….

 

“Wahahahahaha! Ahahahahaha! Ahahahah!” All of them gave a loud laugh, clutching their stomachs and stomping their feet on the floor.

 

“What the? What’s this? “SANDARA PARK IS MINE!” Hahaha.. Who the hell sent this? For sure it’s not noona!” Aaron said in between laughs.

 

Ren reached for the note, took it from Aaron’s hands and glared at the four who are now sprawled on floor, laughing too much.

 

“Wait! I think I know who sent that!” Minhyun started. Then the four of them looked at each other and nodded.

 

“Kim Jaejoong Sunbaenim!” all four of them said in unison.

 

“Yup! There’s no other guy!” JR said.

 

Ren turned his back and stomped his feet on his way to the bathroom. ‘I will tell noona about this! Just wait, Sunbaenim!”

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey!!! Hello!! Ahahaha

Sorry, No Jae for now..Kekeke

He'll just appear later..

He will never let himself out for a long time, you know..Hahaha

 

By the way,

I received the review for this fic and i must say...

I really missed a lot of things..

I'm sorry if in some way I have bored you, guys..

Really sorry..=(

I promise to improve in  writing this

as well as in my other fics! *fighting!

 

But, a lot of you had fun in the previous chap..

so, that let my spirits up!!

Kekeke.. Thanks for the wonderful comments!!

 

Hi to my new subscribers!!! Thank you so much for subscribing!! Hope I will not disappoint you! ^-^

 

SUBSRIBE and COMMENT

<3

*Sorry, if the chap's boring..*