RenDara

Back Off! She's Mine! (A Sequel to When Jaejoong lost his PHONE!)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MV FILMING

 

DAY 1

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

The concept of the video is that Dara and her boyfriend broke up due to having so many arguments and too much misunderstandings. But several days have passed and the guy still can’t forget about her – her smile, her laugh and even her sleeping face. And he wants her back.

 

NU’EST arrived at the set early.

 

“Whew! I really thought we were going to be late because of our princess here.” Aaron commented as they went out of their van. The other guys just chuckled softly.

 

“Good thing you’ve thought of that way to wake him up or God knows when he’ll be waking up.” JR said, putting his arm over Aaron’s shoulders.

 

“Hmf! I would’ve waked myself up without you doing that.” Ren responded and walked ahead of them.

 

“Whoooo… Someone’s grouchy right now!” all the others said in unison and followed him.

 

Aaron, JR, Baekho and Minhyun were still laughing when they suddenly bumped into a wide-eyed Ren. Their eyebrows furrowed and looked at the direction Ren was looking at. All of them gasped upon seeing a familiar figure talking with the director of their new music video.

 

“Wait! Isn’t that?”

 

“Kim Jaejoong, Sunbaenim!” all of them said.

 

Jaejoong heard his name and turned to where the voices came from. He arched his eyebrows, smiled at them and waved. “Hi, guys!”

 

NU’EST closed their mouths and immediately bowed to greet their senior and their director. “Good morning, sunbaenim. Good morning, director.” They said in unison.

 

“Oh! Good morning, guys. This here is my friend Kim Jaejoong. Well, I think you know him already. He’s just visiting the set or I think not really the set.” The director informed and teased Jaejoong.

 

Jaejoong just smiled and lightly punched the director’s arm. “Eh? Am I wrong?” the director continued to tease and the two engaged in their own conversation while NU’EST was left dumbfounded.

 

 

DARA’S POV

 

I came rushing towards the set where we will be filming the initial scene for NU’EST’s new music video. I glanced at my wristwatch and for goodness sake, I’m 15 minutes late and I really dislike it.

 

Stupid, Jaejoong! After I’ve seen 20 missed calls from him on my phone, I tried to call him back. But it’s always unattended! But I just shrugged it off and waited for him to call me again. But until we have reached the location of the set I haven’t received a single call from him. I got worried. So I told my manager to wait a little while before proceeding to the set since we have arrived early, saying that I’m waiting for an important phone call. Jae calls me every morning and it somewhat became something I always look forward to.

 

But 30 minutes have passed and he still hasn’t called! Arrggghh! I’m going to fry his when I see him.

 

I stomped my feet as I was nearing the set. My eyebrows were still furrowed when I saw two lady staffs, with their heads bowed down, giggling while talking with each other and I somehow overheard their conversation.

 

“Isn’t he really handsome? Aigoo. I really want to be his girlfriend even just for one day!” one of them said.

 

“Who doesn’t? Arrgghh.. But he’s already taken. So much for our yearning hearts.” The other sighed and pretended to sniff.

 

What the? Déjà vu? This scene really seems familiar to me or somehow resembles something happened before. Don’t tell me…

 

Then both of them lift their heads up and stopped when they saw me.

 

“Oh! Annyeong, Dara-ssi!” the two of them bowed and I did the same.

 

“Ahm. Sorry for overhearing your conversation, unnies. But, can I ask who were you pertaining to?” I asked.

 

The two of them looked at each other. “Oh! Didn’t you know? Your boyfriend, KIM JAEJOONG is here.” They said and walked ahead.

 

Wait! What? He’s here? What is he--? Why is he--? I went immediately to the set and saw the very familiar back of a handsome guy. What the? He’s here? He’s freakin’ here and he didn’t even call me? Arrrggghh… For some reason, I’m getting annoyed. Hmf! I will ignore him for this entire day!

 

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

 “Annyeonghaseyo. Good morning, everyone.” Dara greeted and bowed to all the people present on the set.

 

“Hi, Jagiya!” Jaejoong greeted with a big smile and was about to hug her when Dara just bowed and walked past him. “Jagiya?” Jaejoong called at Dara’s back. “Jagiya, wait!” he called again when Dara didn’t turn her back and went after her.

 

“Oops! I think someone’s in a lover’s quarrel.” The director commented.

 

‘Serves you right, Sunbaenim.’ Ren thought and stuck his tongue out while Jae continued knocking the door of Dara’s dressing room.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After several minutes, a staff was able to enter Dara’s dressing room. “Dara-ssi, we’ll start in 5 minutes,” he said.

 

“Oh! Thank you, ahjussi.” Dara said and bowed.

 

The staff scratched the back of his said before saying, “Er, ahm..  Dara-ssi, can you please talk to, er,.. to Jaejoong-ssi already?”

                                                                                                                                                       

“Huh?”

 

“Please talk to him or else… Arrgghh… You can just look outside.” The staff told her and opened the door wide for her to see what’s happening outside.

 

Jae was slumped into a chair and was unendingly whispering, “Jagiya’s mad at me. She doesn’t pay attention to me. What did I do? What do I need to do?” and the people surrounding him get affected with his mood.

 

“Apparently, Jaejoong’s mood affects the people present right now. If you won’t talk to him, our staffs won’t have the enthusiasm in working for the film. Then God knows, when will this filming finish.” The staff said and sighed.

 

Dara felt guilty. She didn’t want for others to get involve or get affected with their argument. She stared at Jae for several seconds before finally giving up and sighed. “Don’t worry, ahjussi. I’ll go and talk to him.” Dara said and went to Jaejoong who was still whispering.

 

“Ehem!” she faked a cough.

 

Jae immediately brightens up. “Jagiya?”

 

“You! Stop being like that. People are getting affected with your mood,” she said, eyes not meeting Jae’s.

 

Jaejoong pout. “But Jagiya, are you mad with me? What did I do?” Jaejoong asked, now standing close to Dara.

 

Dara felt Jae’s breath and sighed, defeated. “You didn’t call me. I know you tried to call me 20 times and I didn’t answer it. But I tried to call you back and your phone was always unattended. And now, you’re here? Without even telling me? I’m really annoyed. You could’ve told me that you were going to be here so I wouldn’t have gotten so worried about you. Aish!” Dara said. She lifted her head up and saw a grinning Jaejoong.

 

“Yah! Why are grinning like a hyena?” Dara said and slapped his arm.

 

Jaejoong chuckled and hugged Dara. “Aigoo, Jagiya. You’re just too cute.” He said and looked at the crowd who was watching them the whole time. “Thank you,” he mouthed and gave the crowd two thumbs up. The crowd just nodded their heads and cheered silently.

 

“It’s ok, maknae.’ Baekho patted Ren’s shoulder.

 

“You can cry, princess. Here.” Aaron followed and offered his shoulder.

 

‘Noona? You really like sunbaenim? Should I give up already?’ Ren thought.  Just then, he stared at Jaejoong who was also stared at him. Ren was thinking deeply when Jaejoong stuck his tongue out at him. ‘Hmp! I guess not!’

 

Jaejoong was still smiling from ear to ear when the director already called. “Ok, guys! Let’s start.”

 

Jaejoong sat beside the director while Dara and the Nu’est members went to their places.

 

“Action!” the director shouted.

 

Dara gave her best during the filming. She captivated all of them with her smiles, her soft laughs and her angelic sleeping faces.

 

“Ok…

 

Cut!” the director shouted his last cut after several hours of filming. He stood up and went straight to Dara. “You’re really good, Dara-ssi. Hope tomorrow will also be great.” He said as he patted Dara’s shoulder. He then turned to the staffs. “Ok, guys. Let’s pack up. We’ll film the second part tomorrow.” He instructed and all of them started to pack up.

 

Jae smiled and went to Dara. “Jagiya! You’re great! You’re really really great!” he said excitedly.

 

“Thanks, Jae.” She replied and hugged him.

 

“Wait, Jagiya. I bet you’re thirsty. I’ll just get you some water.” He said and went to ask the staffs for some water.

 

Ren saw that Dara was finally alone and immediately approached her. “Noona. You were really great! I’m really happy to be working with you!” he smiled brightly.

 

“Oh, geez. Thanks, dongsaeng.” Dara replied and can’t help but pinch Ren’s cheeks. “Aish! You’re really cute!”

 

“Hehe. Thanks, noona.” He said and went closer to Dara. “Noona, do you really like sunbaenim?” he whispered.

 

Dara looked at Jae who was still getting some water and looked back at Ren. “Yup! I really like him.”

 

“Are you sure, noona? No doubts at all?” Ren continued and Dara just smiled and nodded at every question.

 

‘Arrgghh… Oh, well. I guess I’ll just give up now…..

 

And wait for them to break up! Haha!” Ren thought.

 

“Hmmm…Ok, Ok. I’ll let him have you, noona.” Ren said and saluted. Dara smiled, amused with Ren’s actions. “I’ll go now, noona. Annyeong!” he bowed and turned. Just then, a paper suddenly dropped from Ren’s hand. Dara picked it up.

 

“Wait! You dropped something.” Dara called and opened the note.

 

“Omo!” Ren hurriedly went back but was too late.

Her eyebrows furrowed and her eyes turned to slits. She definitely recognizes the handwriting.

 

Jaejoong was whistling while filling a cup with water but dropped it suddenly when he heard Dara’s shout.

 

“KIM JAEJOOOOONG!!!”

 

Jaejoong gulped.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello0o0o0o0o0o0...!!!

An update! An update!

Kekekeke...

 

I dreamt of JAE two times this week!

I really didn't want to wake up, you know!

LOL! Maybe it was a sign for me to update my fics! Hahaha.

 

Sorry if it takes me too long to update...

The course I took up is driving me nuts

and I'm close to getting crazy!

 

Is the chapter boring??

COMMENTS PLEASE... ^____^

 

Hi to my new subscribers! adey2ne14evah, eniamor, Iseul25, chypea, coocream, H3AVEAN, kaycbc, Lily07, Tashybear, myhdz24, kpoplover123098, pandaragon, kkatrr4456, yuyuki, joie23ss10, thegoddess, marzixx, and ambiebambiny... Thanks for subscribing!! sorry I didn't mention you in the previous chaps!! =(