Good Morning!

Back Off! She's Mine! (A Sequel to When Jaejoong lost his PHONE!)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JAEJOONG'S POV

 

Riiiiiiiiiiiinnnnggg!!!!!

 

I immediately reached out and turned off the alarm clock. I got up straight away and went to shower. I'm too excited for this day that I can't even sleep. I showered fast and went to my closet. Hmmmm... what should I wear today? I want to look sooooooo damn good today. I picked the clothes that I just bought recently: A long sleeve shirt with low neckline, revealing a little of my chest, casual and casual pants.

 

I dried my hair first and put on my clothes. I sprayed perfume all over my body. I want to be as fragrant as possible. After all of it, I checked myself in the mirror. Ok! I'm good. Sandara Park, I want to see you drool. I said and smiled at my reflection.

 

I grabbed my shades and the key for the glass chest on my side table. I opened it and grabbed my phone. My phone needs to be secured like this so that no one can get it, especially Dara. She attempted so many times to get my phone. I already showed her my secret album but she still insists to see that 'HAHAHAHA' album. My friends would kill me if she'll be able to see it. She would lose a great boyfriend if that'll happen. Hehe

 

I grabbed my car keys and went outside of my room. The four guys were all lounging in the living room, watching some movies. We've got two days off before starting for our next album. And like I said before, this is how we spend our days off.

 

I pretended not being able to see them and just went straight to the door. I was in the process of wearing my shoes when Changmin called me.

 

"Ahhhh... Jae?" I looked back and saw everyone staring at me.

 

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked furrowing my brows.

 

"Where are you going?" Junsu asked.

 

"I'm going on a date."

 

"This early? Looking like that?" Yoochun followed and all of them eyed me from head to toe.

 

"Yeah! What's the matter?"

 

"Hyung! It's still 8am in the morning! Noona might still be sleeping right now! And for goodness sake! It's snowing outside. Don't you even want to wear a jacket?" Changmin said incerdously.

 

What the? I want to surprise her! And jacket? No, no and no! Dara won't drool over me if i covered myself. I need to impress her and let her fantasize over me.

 

"Er, no thanks. I'm too hot for the weather anyways." I said then four pillows landed on my face hitting my shades, making it fall.

 

"YUck, hyung!"

 

"Get a life, Jae."

 

I'm hotter than you, though. Hahaha.

 

Narcissistic, are we?

 

"Yah! Yah! You don't have to be jealous, you know." and threw each pillow back at them.

 

"Arggghhh… Just go, man. There’s no sense arguing with you. We don't care anymore if you'll get frozen later." Yoochun said while waving his hand.

 

I didn't say anything anymore. I just grabbed my shades and put it back on. I went to my car and drove away towards 2ne1's dorm.

 

-------------------------

BOM'S POV

 

Ding Dong! Ding Dong!

 

I opened my eyes and looked at my clock. What the? It's 8:30 a.m. for goodness sake! who could it be? Maybe it's just a prank. I should just ignore it. I closed my eyes again.

 

Ding Dong! Ding Dong!

 

Gahd! "People inside are still sleeping! Bother someone else instead!" I shouted and covered my ears with my pillows.

 

Ding Dong! Ding Dong!

 

Arrggghhh... Who could this annoying, stupid bastard be? Why so persistent?

 

Ding Dong! Ding Dong!

 

Ding Dong! Ding Dong!

 

Ding Dong! Ding Dong!

 

Ok! Ok! I'm going! This should be be important or else.....

 

I got up from my bed and went to answer the door dragging my feet with my pillow on my right hand. I rubbed my eyes as went to open the door.

 

"Good Morning!"

 

Huh? My vision was still blurry because I’m still sleepy. I blinked many times before my vision cleared. What the f???

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

“You?????” Bom shouted.

 

“Ahm.. Yeah??”

 

CL and Minzy got up because of Bom’s loud voice.

 

“Unnie? Who is it?” Minzy asked as she approached Bom, rubbing her eyes with CL just right behind her.

 

They saw Bom glaring at someone. They turned their heads and….

 

“What the? Oppa?” the two chorused.

 

“What are you doing here? It’s so freaking early!” CL exclaimed.

 

“Er, Ahm… Just wanted to visit you guys?” Jae said nervously as three pairs of eyes are shooting daggers at him.

 

“Visiting? Visting? Are you kidding me? You dare to disturb my precious sleep for that lousy excuse?!” Bom roared and hit Jaejoong hard with her pillow. Jaejoong just flinched and bowed his head.

 

Visiting you say? Oh I so know what you want. Bom thought and pulled Jaejoong towards Dara’s room. She opened the door and pushed him inside, closing the door with a thud. She went back to her bedroom and resumed her sleep. Cl and Minzy just shruuged their shoulders and went back to their rooms to go back to sleep.

 

Jaejoong turned around and saw Dara with eyes still closed. How can she sleep so soundly even with that commotion? Jaejong thought.

 

He approached the sleeping Dara. He pulled the blanket and fitted himself beside her. He gently pulled Dara’s head and put it on his right shoulder. He stared at Dara’s slepping face and marveled on how angelic her face was. Damn! How can she be so adorable when sleeping? Jaejoong thought as he touched Dara’s cheeks.

 

DARA’S POV

 

I felt something touching my cheeks. I opened my eyes and saw someone beside me with his face so close to mine.

 

What the?????????? My eyes grew wide as I saw him smiling widely at me. I can’t utter a single word. Then suddenly, he pecked a kiss on my lips.

 

“Good morning, Jagiya!”

 

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi!!!!

I hope you liked it!

 

SUBSCRIBE

and

COMMENT!!! (I won't bite! hehehe..)

 

<3