being friends together

Love on first sight

The incident that eun soo in hospital had passed for 1 months and 3 days, and Eun Soo discharge after the next few days of surgery, she look more healthy then others times. She also being friend with min ho and also dong hae, reason for them being friends cause min ho always dragged dong hae come visit her during those days.

At another side, Dong hae are busy preparing one room for his cousin, Soo Hyun. After a long time, he finally return Korea, so dong hae don’t really wish to reject him about staying with him and studying in same school with him. “Eun Soo ah, it oppa.” Dong hae called eun soo. “ne oppa?” eun soo replied in a happy tones that she never have before. “oppa can’t visit you today, don’t be sad okay?” dong hae say in a sad tones that eun soo can actually feel that he so wish to be with her.. yet he is busy with stuff.

Eun Soo decided to go find dong hae by herself without telling min ho or anyone else in the house. She sneaks out and followed the address that dong hae given her before. “Oppa please open the door, it me eun soo. I am here to pay a visit of you and see can i help you with anything?” eun soo texted dong hae.

Dong hae was so shock that eun soo run out from the house and just to visit him. “How can you sneak out from home? And didn’t bring anyone here with you? What if you fainted again how?” dong hae shouted at eun soo cause he was so worry about her. Eun soo smiled at dong hae and say: “Oppa don’t worry, i am fine right now. If really something bad happened, it fate can’t be change at all” Dong hae really speechless to eun soo.

Eun soo and dong hae start cleaning the room and they are having fun during the cleaning session, they laughed so loud and dong hae can’t stop starring at eun soo... dong hae didn’t noticed that he actually in love with her already and this feeling is so secret..

Eun soo didn’t think that much and just keep on helping dong hae to clean the room, she almost fall on the floor and dong hae caught her.... she stare into dong hae eyes and he smiled toward her.. she feel that her heart pump that fast that she almost faint, and cause of that she dash out of the house..