happy moment & worry moment

Love on first sight

“Min soo are you feeling better?” dong hae sit in front of him and asked him. Min soo seem to hate dong hae and he cried for his mom. “i am your mom friends, she is sleeping so i come help her to check out on you.” Dong hae explained him to min soo and finally he stop crying.

“uncle, why i feel that you seem to be so familiar to me?” min soo look curiously toward dong hae and the promise eun soo that he wouldn’t say out he is his dad in front of him until eun soo explained all stuff to him. “I am your omma friends; I am here to visit you. Since your mom are sick, want come uncle house and stay for a while?” dong hae speak to min soo with a smiley face.

Eun hyuk was so shock that dong hae brought min soo back home and he is calling dong hae as uncle instead of appa... dong hae smiled like an idiot and staring at min soo sleeping moment, when he wanna touch min soo head, eun hyuk walk in and request dong hae come outside to chat.

At another side, min ho are taking good care of eun soo, which is just finish surgery and he didn’t leave her side at all.

“Where am i?” eun soo finally awake from the long hours of coma and min ho smile at him and keep shouting for doctor. after the doctor had check for eun soo, min ho finally can relax himself, he really so worry that eun soo will have life danger and others. when min ho come back from the doctor office, eun soo was crying silently cause min soo not around her and  she knew that dong hae had brought min soo home.

" oppa, i want min soo back, i don't want dong hae take him away from my side"  eun soo cried so loud and fall on the floor when min ho manage to catch her by not letting her fall down badly. Min ho requested the doctor to allow eun soo leave hospital for few hours, so she could go dong hae house and fetch min soo back to her side instead of staying with dong hae.

back to dong hae side, min soo and dong hae are playing happily and didn't have any rest time at all. dong hae really feel so happy that min soo is being around with him even though it just a short while of playing. " Uncle, will my omma come fetch me tonight?" min soo out of sudden question dong hae, and cause of this, dong hae turn speechless.,