searching

Love on first sight

Dong hae can’t take it anymore, and he decided to send people to help him find where eun soo. He really worry that she is having child and hiding from him. Until one day, he met jong dae.

“hyung, just tell me where eun soo and i promise that i wouldn’t disturb your life okay?” dong hae grab jong dae collar and shout toward jong dae. They are about to fight but lucky soo hyun is there to grab dong hae away from jong dae.

“ what the are you trying to do?! Dong hae stop being so rough toward hyung! He didn’t does anything wrong from you!” soo hyun shouted at dong hae and suddenly sit on the chair and cry. jong dae cant take it anymore, so he decided to tell him that, he actually have a son name min soo. and now already 4 years old. and it born in 8 november 2008.

"dong hae, please don't tell anyone that it me given you this hint, you do have one son, and it name min soo, currently 4 year old and his birthday is 8 november 2008.." after saying his son detail, he just leave without any news.

dong hae called his best friend to help search kroea all hospital details for eun soo! he just simply wanna know where are they, so eun soo can be having a better life with min soo.

“Eun soo please wait for me, i will fetch you back to my house and stay with me. I promise you, i will not let you go anymore. I will protect you and my son.” Dong hae think in his own mind.