side effect

Love on first sight

Eun soo walk out alone and she feel that her face is blushing after the incident... “what happened.. why my face turn so hot and i am blushing” eun soo thinking...

At another side, dong hae rushed to airport and fetch soohyun.

“Hyung!” dong hae shouted at soo hyun and he finally turn back and saw dong hae. They immediately went to collect car and went back to the house. “Wow, my dong saeng help me plan nicely in my room, i love it soo much thanks” soo hyun comment about the room and he slightly feel happy about this.

Someone pressed ding dong and soo hyun went to open the door when dong hae and min ho bathing. “You are?” soo hyun look confused stare at jong dae, they both look so confused to each other, but soo hyun still allow him to come in.

“Do you want any drink? Sorry my cousin and min ho are bathing kindly wait for 10 to 15 minutes is it alright?” soo hyun smiled and said that to jong dae. He just slightly nodded to soo hyun, because he feels so awkward to him.

 At another side, eun soo can’t stop missing dong hae, since after the incident happened at afternoon. She touches her face and imagine, what if really kiss until dong hae how.. what wil be his reaction? Will it be good or bad? Why my heart pump so fast and i turn blushing after that incident...