after that night

Love on first sight

“Good morning” dong hae had awake and saw eun soo, so he decided to greet her with morning kiss and they are smiling to each others with blushing face. “does you manage get nice sleep, and i am sorry if i make you feel painful at yesterday” dong hae smiled at eun soo, cause yesterday was her first time doing it, so dong hae worried about him.

At another side, jong dae was questioning about soo hyun and min ho cause of eun soo incident, yet they just say: “i just kiss her lip, cause it so seductive”. Jong dae know that eun soo didn’t wish to let anyone know what happening, so she can just pretend she is strong and open minded.

In the first place, min ho and soo hyun stolen away her first kiss suppose to be dong hae yet they kissed her. And she just simply in shock and start crying. Until yesterday night, dong hae and him finally know each other’s wish to have what and doesn’t wish to have what.

Eun soo ask dong hae about this, “what if cause of yesterday incident, and have baby, will you still love me?” dong hae was so shock that actually eun soo was worry about this. “don’t worry, you wouldn’t have baby with me, cause i am your only baby”

Eun soo and dong hae promised to each others that, in school must act like not couple, cause she doesn’t wish to hurt anyone cause of this.