someone is coming

Love on first sight

Min ho partner up with dong hae to search out the problems that you are facing, and they still can’t find anything about you.. no matter how they tries. Suddenly dong hae phone rang, and the caller ID is soohyun, cousin of donghae and decided come back to Korea and stay...

“oh no, not now please” dong hae given one face that shown, i don’t want you to come my home and stay please.. go others places...  min ho actually laughed at him loudly, when he know about the situation.

“why are you laughing at me? Is it so funny for you?” dong hae scolded min ho in a funny way that he can’t stop laughing at the back of min ho. “ Why you seem to worry that much about the call? Is it some girls want ask you to be their child dad? Hahah!” Min Ho can’t stop teasing Dong Hae when they are on the way back to their dorm.

At another side,

Jong dae trying get close to eun soo, but it seem to be fail, cause she had been ignoring him and keep on doing her own work without resting or eating and drinking. Until jong dae requested her to chat with him. “Eun soo, mind talk to oppa?” eun soo stopped and turn back look at jong dae with her watery eyes. “What oppa want say? If want blame me.. You can, it my fault to cause all this” when Eun soo saying all this, she was crying so badly and by holding her chest.  Suddenly Eun Soo faint, it shocked jong dae cause he didn’t even know you will just faint like this.

*Fyi, eun soo is having heart problem, she can’t cry or do something else. If not her sickness will cause her feel pain and faint. If it gone worst case, it will cause her life.*

 

*next chatper new members is appearing :)*