Feeling like so real, Yet it not real at all

Love on first sight

“My name is Jong Dae. I am tae jun good friends since 10 years old.” Jong Dae aka Chen. He has self introduce himself to Eun Soo and she was so shocked to met him again in this school. “Are you the oppa that always brought sweet for me?” Eun Soo asked Chen about this again.

From young till now, Jong Dae remember what he own self promised Tae Jun. He will protect you no matter what happened... This is what he promised before he passed away by the phone call. He understood that, Eun Soo still can’t forget about this incident because it really makes her feel afraid...

At another side, Dong hae finally have chance to meet Min ho after a long time. “Hyung finally meet you again” Min Ho said to Dong Hae in casual way. This really a long time that they being gather together as senior and junior. Normally they are always being gathered as classmates... But they really miss the moment that they are having performance or others.

They went to the shop that they always visit to have some lunch and they didn’t know that, they will met eun soo in the shop. “is not that girl being so rude toward me?” min ho was so shocked that dong hae actually know this girl. They actually prepared to joke around or should they say fool around with her, but when they about to walk to her, Jong Dae walk in and shouted her name, they are so shocked.

“what you wish to eat? Let me treat you okay?” Jong Dae asked Eun Soo and smiled at her. She suddenly feel that her own brother is around her, but actually is just some wrong feeling that Jong Dae given her....

“Oppa, i don’t know what nice to eat here, it my first year in this school you know?” Eun Soo pretend nothing happened and smile at Jong Dae. Her smile make Jong Dae feel so shy, cause this really first time he saw her smile so happily after the incident of her brother.