pregnant

Love on first sight

“Are you alright?” Min ho worried and keep asking eun soo about this but eun soo just keep silent and want to cry.

/flash back/

“doctor, so what my test result?” Eun soo worried and ask the doctor. “Congrat, you are pregnant, and it already 2 months” doctor replied eun soo. That moment of time, eun soo totally wobbly leg yet she can’t cry in front of the doctor.

/end flash back/

“Thanks oppa for sending me home, you can go rest now. Don’t worry about me, i will be fine.” Eun soo putting on a fake smile toward min ho. Once min ho leave, eun soo locked the door and  went to her room..

“what should I do, i can’t tell dong hae oppa that i am pregnant, i simply can’t tell anyone this...” eun soo talk to herself and keep crying...

At another side, Dong hae asked his good training friends, eun hyuk and ryeo wook to come out for clubbing, so that he can say all out to them.

“hey brother, what happened?! Why just now you in phone sound so angry?!” eun hyuk asked dong hae. “I ask you, if you guys saw your own girlfriend is being hugged by another boy, and that boy is your closer friends, what will you feel and do?” dong hae bomb them with all kind of question that is related to relationship and about min ho incident with eun soo.

Back to eun soo, she locked herself at room and didn’t eat her meals at all. This makes min ho worry after hearing from what her maid said. “This world already got nothing for me to wait and love, even this baby in my tummy...” Eun soo cried and take the penknife and just cut her, blood keep flowing out from her hand...