Jealousy kill

Love on first sight

Eun soo understand how min soo feel for dong hae being his appa. “Omma, can we leave appa? I don’t want to have appa, he not a good person for us. Omma cried for him so much, and now he finally want omma back? Doesn’t this make omma feel like a toy?” min soo cried at eun soo and begging her that don’t follow his appa cause he afraid omma will get hurt by him again.

“min soo, please forgive your appa ok? That time is omma too stupid to leave him, right now i had think proper, i will not leave him or you. So min soo will you forgive your appa?” eun so explained to min soo all stuff and this make that min soo forgive his own dad and wanting to meet him soon.

“omma, when can i meet my appa?” eun soo smiled when min soo saying this. So she just asked min soo to go to dong hae room to wake him up and that is his appa. Dong hae was shock to hear that min soo calling him appa, when this moment he waited for min soo call him appa for many years and finally he called. Dong hae smiled into his son eyes, and stared at him and asked, " min soo, do you hate appa for leaving you all?"  min soo shake his head and said that he understand what happened, so he wouldn't hate appa and would forgive appa and love appa as much as possible.

dong hae hold min soo hand and walk to living room for breakfast t hat is prepared by eun soo. by that moment, door bell is being pressed and they are shock that jong dae, min ho, soo hyun, eun hyuk and etc will come and visit them. Min soo saw min ho, and he let go of dong hae hand and jump to min ho and hug, kiss and hold his hand. cause of this action that min soo did, dong hae doesn't feel alright, and he still feel that min soo can't forgive him for leaving his omma...

dong hae walk out silently and no one noticed that except jong dae, so jong dae followed dong hae wanna check out what happened. "dong hae, what happened? why you seem to be moodless after seeing min ho arrive?".. after a long hours of chatting with donghae, jong dae finally understand what happened and laugh out loud, dong hae stare at him.. Jong dae explained why min ho and min soo so close. " they are so close because since minsoo 1 year old, minho had been taking care of him, feed him when eun soo is in hospital and play with him etc" jong dae hope that dong hae will not be so jealous about this. cause it will affect their relationship and he worried.

Min ho understand that, he shouldn’t come often anymore. Cause he doesn’t wish to be the one that confuse min soo that he love his omma and etc. Cause of dong hae, he willing to leave korea and go Singapore for further studies with others members.