suicide

Love on first sight

Min ho went to your room, since the maid called him come to take care of eun soo, before she went out back to her hometown. When he went to eun soo room, he was so shock to see blood all over the bed sheet, and eun soo look pale.

Min ho carried eun soo his new car, and drive eun soo to hospital with a fast speed. “Don’t scare oppa please, eun soo please don’t fall sleep” min ho is crying when he saying all this to eun soo. When eun soo already trying to close her eyes, min ho will speak to her and just to keep eun soo staying awake...

Once they reach hospital, nurse and doctor push eun soo to one surgery room and didn’t allow min ho to go in and disturb. “Jong dae hyung, it me min ho.” Min ho called jong dae to come hospital, and listen to what doctor say about eun soo for being so weird nowadays.

“Are you guys missing eun soo family members?” doctor asked. “Yes we’re and can we know what happened to her?” jong dae worried. “okay i am going explain this, but please calm yourself down before listen” doctor warn jong dae and min ho beforehand.

“She is pregnant, and she is having pre-give birth depression, you guys have to put more attention on her, and let her have more time to rest and lucky this time round the cut she does is not deep, if not she might pass away directly before coming to hospital” doctor said out to min ho and jong dae. They didn’t reply to doctors but just staring in confuse mode....