confused

Love on first sight

Jong Dae brought Eun Soo to one basketball court which jong dae always hang out with Eun Soo brother, Ken. “Why are we here? And where are we?” Eun Soo keep asking same question since the start of the trip to here. “Don’t worry i wouldn’t bring you go anywhere, but here is a place you must go, and the only place you can understand your brother more” jong dae explain nicely to eun soo so she would slightly keep silent and not ask any question J

“So here is the place whenever my oppa feel sad or angry will come here?” Eun Soo seem to be so curious over her own brother... she can slightly feel that edge that she is going cry, she run away from jong dae and accidentally bang into dong hae and min ho. She didn’t even care about them, and she just run off..

“did i do wrong stuff? Am i wrong to bring her come here? Ken when can i make your sister smile back like past time?” Jong dae really does many homework so that he can cheer eun soo up.. but in the end it don’t seem to be right.

Eun soo alone walking in the rain with her messy mind, she just keep crying and walking on the road, she doesn’t understand what happened.. Why she feel like crying.. *fyi: she had lost her memories she can’t remember the reason why her own brother passed away, and none of the family members willing tell her, cause they know she will feel bad about this*

Min ho walk pass her.. and he saw her tears keep on falling, and lucky min ho is around cause she fainted... “what happened to her? Why she walking in the rain and crying?” so many questions are in min ho mind.. he can’t understand what really happen, so he decided to check all out for her and for him to understand her more.

Min ho requested his teammates to search out the reason, so he could help out on her.. but he also afraid that eun soo will be angry about this, so he decided to check it in secret way so no one will know about this even dong hae.