2 months later, worry comes

Love on first sight

After 2 months, eun soo and dong hae still behave like friends instead of couple cause they didn’t wish to say out that, they are in relationship. Until one day, Eun soo at morning feel so unwell. She keep feeling like vomiting, and feel so sleepy... she start to worry that she get pregnant. So she decided to visit doctor to had a check up. But she doesn’t have the guts to go hospital alone. She actually asked dong hae to accompany her, but dong hae didn’t reply her at all and just ignore her text.

She text him that, she will wait for him outside the school gate. But she waited for almost 2 hours, he didn’t turn up until eun soo saw min ho...

“Eun Soo, where are you here alone?” min ho so curious about eun soo waiting at the school gate alone, she seem to be waiting for people, but doesn’t see anyone walk toward her...  Eun Soo seem to be crying, but she can’t cry out loud. Min ho brings her back home, and this scene being seen by dong hae.

“thanks oppa... you can leave now” Eun soo speak in a crying tone. “What happened, tell me okay?” Min ho hugged her and pats her with all care.. Eun soo just cry, and didn’t even speak out. “oppa.. can accompany me... go hospital....” eun soo asked in a shy way to Minho.

Min ho was so curious that why eun soo why want go hospital but he didn’t ask yet he just accompany her.. until 30minutes later, eun soo walk out from the room, and she just almost faint, but lucky min ho hold her..

 

*to be continue*