flashback

Love on first sight

Min Ho trying to find out who that girl bang in to him and yet dare to scold him.. “do you know who that girl just now?” Min Ho asked Jun Hyung, but himself also don’t know who that girl, cause it too new for them. Jun Hyung actually was so curious why does Min Ho want to know about that girl details, but he doesn’t have the guts to ask this.

“Oppa, i am so pissing off you!” once again Eun Soo was talking  to the necklace that having one photo which is eun soo brother that have been passed away by saving eun soo during his 12 years old time. She can’t forgive herself for making such accident that because her own brother passes away

*flash back*

 “Oppa come catch me if you can” Eun Soo was playing with her brother, Tae Jun. And they are playing catching by running around at the road side, but Tae Jun did tell her that doesn’t play at road side yet she ignores about it, and just continues running. Suddenly a car drive very fast toward Eun Soo, when Eun Soo saw the car driving toward her, she shouted and stand at their without any reaction until Tae Jun saw, he dash to you and pushed eun soo away....

“Oppa don’t die, oppa please stay awake” eun soo crying so loud and keep repeating that at tae jun ear just wish that he wouldn’t leave her but as what all people expected, he passed away during the moment of surgery....  she totally cried out and can’t speak until 2 year ago.. “

*done flash back*

Eun Soo cried at one side whenever she flash back this incident... she will totally break down... That the reason why she hates people mention about tae Jun or about her brother stuff around her... She have been hiding from this fact for many years yet she still can’t get over this....

“Hey are you Eun Soo?” A boy run toward her and asked and she nodded. But who is him? Why he know eun soo name? “How do you know my name?” Eun Soo so curious about this boy...