forgive and forget

Love on first sight

Eun soo feel so hurt that dong hae had been ignoring her and being so cold toward her. She know that he must be angry about min soo stuff. “why am i being a stupid? Why must i always make dong hae oppa angry?!” eun soo cried toward herself and can’t speak to anyone at all... during that moment of time, she was sitting on the roof, and she plan to jump down anytime... and she send out one message to dong hae to ask him to tell min soo that, you are his appa, and he will forever be with you, and forget about her.

The message:

Dear dong hae oppa, it me. Eun soo, i know i had been leaving you for so many years and didn’t tell you about min soo is being alive and didn’t let you know that i am pregnant during that moment of time. The reason i didn’t tell you because, i am afraid that you will leave me or ask me to abort our baby... now i feeling so bad about it, i will let things end here... Oppa just tell min soo that you are his appa and please tell him to forgive and forget me, i am a useless mom that given him the worst memories of his life...

The moment that dong hae get this message from eun soo, he knew something bad going happened and he decided to bring min soo to the old place that eun soo and him always secretly dating when they are being together as couple. he feel that eun soo will do something really bad, just because of him...

" i am sorry oppa, but i didn't mean it to hide anything, i am sorry" eun soo cried and about to jump down, dong hae shouted at her. “STOP BEING SO STUPID, I AM JUST A BIT ANGRY AND SHOWING YOU MY TEMPER, YOU WANT DIE?!” dong hae scolded eun soo and cause of this, dong hae manage to hug and crying together in each other hug. Eun soo out of sudden asked dong hae, does he hate her so much? Dong hae told her that he just being like an young kid trying hard to get your attention and get the chance to get close with min soo.

Eun soo finally grab the hand of dong hae and promise that she wouldn’t leave him anymore, and will let min soo know that his dad is dong hae. After few hours, they went back home, and min soo was so happy to see that eun soo is around. “omma!!” min soo shouting around when he saw eun soo is making breakfast. “min soo, listen carefully, omma didn’t be a honest omma to you before, you have appa, and he is around.” Eun soo say until half way, min soo cried and keep ask who his appa, and say he hate appa etc ...

 

next episode will be the second last episode for you guys! ^^ !