First Met

Love on first sight

“Who that guy over there, he seem to be so cute and handsome” Eun Soo own self thinking in her mind and staring at that boy over there. She didn’t wish to go in front of him ask his name because she knows it not right. “So wish to know who that guy over there” Dong hae friends noticed that Eun Soo is staring at him, and when they prepared to tell dong hae about this, Eun Soo run away right after she saw one of them noticed about her.

“Hey dong hae, doesn’t you know there one stranger girl staring at you?” question by Sung Min. “Oh really? Maybe she of my admirer doesn’t care too much on stranger” dong hae replied in such cold way that is like he doesn’t care about anyone looking at him for long period of time. This time round, dong hae noticed that really someone was staring at him and he slightly smile at her too.

Eun Soo keep thinking about dong hae, and when Jun Pyo walk pass her, she didn’t even noticed him, until jun Pyo called her name. “Kim Eun Soo!” Jun Pyo shouted at her. “Oh my god, sorry oppa I didn’t manage to see you walking passes me.” When Jun Pyo saw about Eun Soo reaction he can slightly guess that he is thinking about something that she might be really confuse at or about boys.

“so can i know what my dear Eun Soo thinking?” when jun pyo asked this, Eun Soo face totally went blushing. Jun Pyo understands that she might be shy and the only reason because she fall in love with one boy, he just don’t know who that boy being so lucky to fall by eun soo. So jun pyo decided to let Eun Soo own selves think about this problem, how and when she met that boy and fall in love with him...

At another side, one important student had just arrived to ShinHwa high school and all students are running around, and girls are shouting around. Guess who here? It Min Ho return back to Seoul after their group concert which held in Japan. Min Ho just walks in so stylish and he accidentally bang into Eun Soo.  And he scolded Eun Soo for bang in him and make his shirt dirty.

“Who you think you are? Where your eyes! Why bang in to me, now are you happy that my shirt is dirty?” and Eun Soo was so shock that Min Ho is the one bang her, but why she get scolded by him. “Excuse me, I am not the one bang into you, please know what is real what is not real thanks!” Eun Soo walk away.

Slowly min ho start to feel that this girl is so interesting, and he decided to ask her for one date.