found

Love on first sight

After few days of searching, finally eun hyuk found out about eun soo and min soo hospital record. “Dong hae, i found what you need!” eun hyuk shout toward dong hae just to inform him that he manage to find the record of min soo and eun soo.

Dong hae drove to the hospital that is near daegu and he bump into someone and that is min soo. “Sorry uncle for knocking until you, please forgive me” min soo speak softly toward dong hae and he just walk off and return to ward.

Actually min soo are always being send to hospital cause of his sick that had been with him since he born. Cause of this sickness, min soo are always feeling weak, he can’t breathe normal like normal kid, can’t run around like normal kid. Min soo can only stay at home or stay at hospital.

“omma, when can i get out from bed?” min soo cried and asked eun soo. Eun Soo is speechless to this question, she can’t answer min soo. She run out from the ward and sit down at one side of the roof and cry. She feels bad for min soo being born to this world with this sickness. Why must she let her only son to be so sick?

*for your inform, min soo is born with disorder heart attack*

At another side, dong hae had managed to found the doctor that help eun soo during the pregnancy months and he just know that actually min soo are in this hospital currently too.

Dong hae knowing that his son is in hospital, he dash out from the doctor office and just to run around and find out where him...  he just simply wish that his son will be healthy and not being unhealthy and wish that eun soo will smile more and not cry