met again

Love on first sight

Eun Soo had been crying for half an hour, until dong hae come to the roof and heard someone crying. He saw eun soo is crying, he really worry. “eun soo, why are you crying?” dong hae asked and hugged her tight and didn’t let go of her even though eun soo are trying hard to push him away.

Out of sudden, eun soo fainted after such a long hour of crying... dong hae know that she can’t cry long hours cause of her heart problem that is same with min soo. “Doctor please come now, this girl need your help” the doctor was so shock that, the son of this hospital will help a stranger.

After long hour of resting from the surgery, eun soo finally awake and saw dong hae is around her. She smiled and say this in heart: “why are you even here and saved me, is it you sense that i need your help?” eun soo touches dong hae hair but dong hae can feel that someone is touching him and he awake. “how you feel? Are you still feeling painful in your heart?” dong hae keep asking eun soo about her health.

Min soo overheard the nurse say that, his omma is sick and had been going through surgery, he was so worried and he dash out from his ward and just to go find his omma, but doctor had told him that he can’t run cause of his heart is not stable yet. But he run out from the room just for his omma. and this scene had been caught by the doctor and he just grab min soo back to the room and scold him for running.

"my omma will die if i am not around her, i want my omma i want my omma!!!" min soo crying so loud and the whole building can heard his voice. out of sudden he fainted. eun soo heard her son crying, she requested dong hae to push her to the ward of min soo....